All Comments on 'Becoming the Alpha Male Ch. 07'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
TacoMannTacoMannover 10 years ago
We want more

Great story and i hope theres more to come

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 10 years ago
To Taco.

There probably won't be more. The last part sounded like an epilogue. I hope I'm wrong. Great story.

amaturewrighteramaturewrighterover 10 years ago
Not as good

It took me a while to get into this series, but after the slow build up the ending felt rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

It looks to me too like there won't be more chapters. Last part did look like an epilogue BUT it also set any number of new stories. I think this is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unbelievable

Don't give up the day job. If that was as claimed a believable plot and well written ,my name is William Shakespear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

The only thing that could improve this story would be for him to suduce a male teacher , me and make me into what he made Debbie into. I can just taste his cock and feel his cum impregnating me. I wan.t to give the principle a blw job as he makes morning anouncements but most of all I just want to be his cum bucket living for his enjoyment.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
congrats

great ending to the story liked how mom asked permission to bang granpa as she belonged to the son i love stories like that i hate when mom is a slut for everything walking great story again cant wait for the next good story

vladdracul85vladdracul85about 9 years ago
damn good

more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AWESOME SERIES

AWESOME SERIES, MAKE MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!

FrognutFrognutalmost 8 years ago
Very Interesting

It took a little bit of build up to get going but what a Great story.

I love how you didn't leave us hanging at the end .

There are a lot of writers on this sight that end their stories

and leave you hanging waiting on and ending or next chapter that never comes.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

A very good story! Some parts I could do without; but that's just me being picky! You kept it hot throughout and were even nice enough to provide a proper ending! Thank you!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
loved it

except for a couple of bits but I skipped the bits I didn't like. I really did love the ending, especially that Patricia did not miss out. I think she should have visited more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mostly good

Like most others here, I enjoyed almost all of this. There are some parts that, though important to the story, could have been done differently. Of course, it was obvious from the first that he was the son of granddad. Its even pointed out in the early paragraphs that her baby bump was beginning to show, maybe before she and her soon to be husband fucked. I appreciate the epilogue. Though many stories on here do not really need more chapters without compromising the story, they often lack resolution. An author can't chronicle the entire life of his characters and their various exploits and personalities, but he CAN wind up the tale with some of the main questions answered. I think the finale surgical sexual transformation for the Dad was a good move. It is probably true, though I can't really know, that he probably was miserable as a man and needed his feminity his whole life starting even before puberty. Giving the Son children through his mother combined with the other ladies is a good move. For one thing, if they chose the women with the weakest ties to them - with the birth of their combined child their futures and loyalties would be cemented even more and better. Someday Patricia's three boys can keep her husband's daughter very busy, and happy.

sali6435sali6435about 7 years ago
thank you

As others have stated, some bits were dodgy or not to my liking but over all. as with all your tales, this one stands tall. It's well written and finnished with thought to closure. Its has a few errors regarding to heavy of a reliance on spellchecker as some words do not match context. All in all a 5* effort that was funto read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lovely

Sick ... twisted ... unbelievably sexual.

KnightDomKnightDomalmost 7 years ago
edit note

"as if enjoying an oversized ice cream coat"

I'm thinking you meant 'cone' here.

intexpowerintexpowerabout 3 years ago

What happened???

It's the worst story you have ever written. May if change its genre to Humiliation/Cuckolding. I very rarely write this negative a comment. But I only wrote this one because you are a good writer and have potential to be better one.

LacastrianLacastrianabout 3 years ago

This is easily the worst thing I've ever read

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

Must agree with Intexpowers comments ⭐️⭐️

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

I as well, has to agree with Intexpowers comment, this is in the wrong category, and there for it is ruining the whole experience reading this, I don’t know what your intentions where writing this, but I have to say, you totally missed the mark for incest.

While there is a element of incest to these stories, sexually it is all over the place, and frankly off putting with all the violence, rape, BDSM and the trade of sexslaves, that I think someone else wrote it for you, since it’s so far from your usual quality of work.

This is black mark on your work and a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Outstand series with numerous twists and turns. Please, more of this type series. Every chapter 5 stars.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Another failed attempt at the original story line. Keep with one genre and stay with it.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

I loved how this story developed. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story slowly got worse

jesemmojesemmo6 months ago

The original story of Mother and Son was great. When expanded it it lost the intense relationship between them. Disappointment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8288 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES