Becoming the Alpha Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home I found the two of them in the hot tub with glasses of wine. Mom was wearing a tee shirt and not much else; Patricia was in a bikini. Their laughter filled the courtyard.

"You two having a good time?"

Patricia answered, "Your Mom's a hoot and you weren't exaggerating when you told me how good she looked. Go fire up the grill stud, your Mom and I are having some girl talk."

I set a small table on the patio and when the meal was done called for the ladies. Patricia's wet bikini left little to the imagination; it clung to her beautiful small breasts. Mom's white tee shirt did the same, sticking to her gorgeous new body and accenting her small pert nipples. Her stomach was flat and hard with the hint of a six pack. Her muscular round ass seemed immune to gravity. Her arms, legs, back, and neck showed no hint of the fat that had been so obtrusive just a few weeks ago.

After we finished eating Mom said, "What time are you leaving for the airport?"

"6:30."

"Your Dad will be gone all day and I'll be back at 7:00. Enjoy."

Mom left and Patricia and I headed for the pool house.

* * * *

On the way to the airport Patricia turned the conversation to Mom. "Your Mom looks great and she sure is cool with us."

"Yeah, its kinda weird having a Mom who changes the sheets for my lover."

"Randy, that is one horny woman. She told me about her sex life when she hit college. It was pretty intense. She said her libido has been especially depressed the last four to five years, but its coming back with a roar. She's focused on reaching her weight and BMI goals, but once she does, and assuming she doesn't flat out leave your father, she is going to be ready for a lover, or lovers. They are going to be some lucky dudes. That woman is going to want to fuck and fuck. She already has that look on her face, like she is ready to go all night long."

"Patricia, you're talking about my Mom."

"Don't bullshit me. I saw the way you looked at her when we got out of the hot tub. I don't blame you, if either of my parents looked that good I might not have gone away to college."

We kissed goodbye at the airport and promised to stay in touch.

While I was going to miss twice-daily sex, Patricia had all but suggested an answer. The truth was that I thought Mom was hot and getting hotter. I was also enjoying my time with her. The new Mom, the aggressive tough Mom, was a blast. I loved watching her bully Dad, especially since it was so often to my immediate benefit.

I thought of Patricia's description of Mom's expanding sexual appetite. I imagined Mom's mouth wrapped around my cock. I imagined my hard-bodied Mom bouncing up and down on my cock. I then had another thought, almost equally as strong. No one could miss how this new incarnation Mom dominated Dad. If Mom and I teamed up we could completely marginalize him. There would be no limits on my personal freedom. She not only promised sex; she promised power. Should I make my Mom my lover? Could I make my Mom my lover? The swelling in my pants answered the first question; I started thinking about the latter.

* * * *

When I arrived home the lights were out. When I got upstairs I heard the unmistakable sound of Mom masturbating through the closed door. My cock stiffened. I ducked into the shower, relieved myself, and crawled into bed with Mom. She was sleeping.

* * * *

The next night Dad, Mom, and I were watching television. Mom lay on the couch, her head on my lap. I fiddled with her hair. After Dad headed for bed, Mom said she was going to take a shower and needed thirty minutes to get ready. After five I crept upstairs to confirm my suspicions: "get ready" included masturbating. However, I couldn't get the image of Mom's hand buried in her sex out of my mind and when I went upstairs I sported a full erection. Mom noticed.

"Jesus, son, couldn't you relieve yourself downstairs?"

"With Dad down the hall, don't be gross."

"You should try sleeping with him."

"Okay, you win. Look, I'll go to my room, do it, and come back."

I went to my room to jerk off. While I made no effort to make more noise than usual, I made no effort to keep it quiet. She heard me cum. When I returned to her I found my show had its intended effect.

"Fuck son, are you always this loud? Now I need to do it."

"Go ahead."

"Not with you here. Are you nuts?"

"Don't think so. With all the stuff Patricia and I did we never masturbated for each other. How do you chicks do it?"

"Stop talking like that, I'm your mother."

"I bet I can even help." I started a story.

"Imagine you're at the gym. It's late on a Sunday. There are only a few people there; basically you and a two clumps of guys. Eventually they leave. You are doing bench presses when you notice this buff blond guy. You've noticed him before, he is about twenty-two. He's got a beautiful body, blue eyes, and his dress and manner are smooth.

"He never says much, just comes in and lifts. He is never rude, but is intent on his work-out. He is not there for the social life. You've seen some of the younger girls flirt with him; again he's polite, but clearly uninterested. You've thought he must be getting some good stuff at home."

"Son, stop."

"You like my story? It gets better."

I licked her ear.

"Unfortunately, thinking about him breaks your concentration and you're having trouble with the final repetition, struggling to get the bar back in place. Suddenly it lightens in your hands. He came over to help. He looks into your eyes and then casually scans your body. He shows no embarrassment, he feels entitled to evaluate you. You're flustered, but finally get out a 'thank you.' He takes a moment to respond, 'Glad to help. Can you spot me?' You agree.

"Together you load additional weight and he does his repetitions. You take in his powerful body and note his form is perfect. When he's done he sits up."

Mom's hand was creeping down her body; it was hovering over her sex.

"He says, 'I've noticed you checking me out.' You don't deny it.

"He walks around behind you. His hands trip down the sides of your body. His touch is light, sexy, sensual. You realize that he's going to take you; he is not going to ask. He knows you will let him. He senses its been years since you been fucked by someone who knows how to fuck. Is it the look in your eyes? Is it your scent? Do you give off the pheromones of a bitch dog in heat? Whatever it is, he knows it. He pulls down your shorts, leans you against the bench press, and tells you to spread your legs. You do so."

The sheet over Mom's crotch was rippling up and down. Her hand was working her labia and clitoris

"There is a cruel streak in this young man, however, for he doesn't immediately enter you. Instead he kneels and kisses your ass, ending with a little sharp bites bordering on the painful. His hand finds your sex; a finger sinks into you, coating itself with the evidence of your arousal, and then slides upwards to your clitoris. He finds it swollen, aching with need. Your sharp squeal and wet cunt leaves no doubt as to how much you need him. He stands up and slides his cock across the face of your vagina and the length of your labia. You reach between your legs to grab him and try to stuff him inside you.

"His cock in your hand confirms what you expected, his thing is thick and long."

I stepped outside the story for the moment. "You do like big cocks don't you Mom. Size matters?."

Her body squirming, she answered, "Yes, I like them big," a moment's pause, "or at least I used to."

The sheet was bouncing up and down. She has abandoned any effort to hide the fact that she was masturbating.

"You take a moment to rub your juices into the head of his cock. Then you try to direct him inside you, but he asks, 'Do you want to be fucked?' He wants you to ask and he wants you to be crude. He knows you'll do anything he asks. You offer just a bit of resistance. 'Yes, I want you inside me.'

"'I didn't ask you if you wanted me inside you. I asked you if you wanted to be fucked.'

"You have no choice, the burning need between your legs is in control. 'Yes, I want to be fucked. Fucked hard, fucked raw.' He teases you, 'But I'm a total stranger, you know nothing about me.' You know what he wants to hear. 'Please, please, fuck my horny cunt. That's all I care about, fuck me please.'

"He enters you. The two of you begin. You are not making love. This is nothing gentle between the two of you. This is raw sex between two powerful bodies. He rams you, you slam back. As you look around the gym you can see multiple reflections of the two of you in the mirrors adorning the walls. What you see is two gorgeous hard-bodied people fucking like feral dogs in heat. There is nothing here but crude coarse pleasure.

"You hear a girl and boy's voice. Two high school kids enter. You've seen them around the gym, goofy kids who spend more time making goo-goo eyes at each other and giggling then working out. They are young and in love. They think sex is all sweetness and love. They don't know sex like this. You decide to put on a little show."

Mom was fully absorbed in my story and her cunt. The sheet was buffeted by her hand as she attacked her sex. She was issuing a series of low grunts, "Ummmmm, ummm, ummm."

"You look over your shoulder at the young man fucking you. You say, loud enough to be heard, 'That's the way stud, fuck me hard, fuck me hard, ream out my pussy with your big fat cock.' You want him to play along; you direct his gaze to the two high school kids. He sees them, he understands what you are trying to do, but he doesn't care. There is only one person he cares about, himself. For him, you're just a life support system for a cunt. He's had scores of women before you; he will have scores after you.

"Knowing this, you become even more excited. You realize that your entire being has been reduced to a recipient for a hard cock, and you realize that's exactly what you want. You want the pleasure of being fucked hard by a stranger, you want his rod between your legs. You turned your body into a machine for accepting pleasure, now its time has come. If this young man sees you only as a cunt, then you are a cunt celebrating the hot burning bliss between your legs. You begin to chant, "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.'"

Mom's head had rolled back on her pillow, mouth ajar. Her tongue flicked out of her mouth and caressed her lips. Her breathing was rough. Drops of sweat appeared on her forehead. Pushing her hips up against the hand that was working her sex, she joined in the chant, "FUCK FUCK FUCK."

It was time to push her over the edge.

"The young man behind you who has been silent for so long issues a series of incoherent noises. He's getting close, which is perfect since you feel your orgasm closing in. You want this stranger's cum deep inside you. You built this new body for your own pleasure. You built this body so you could have men like him. This man is only the first of those you will share it with. There will be many more loads of jism left inside you. He grabs your hips and pulls you to him, screams, and explodes. That is all you need, as waves of pleasure convulse you, undulate through you."

I again stepped out of the story and addressed my mother directly, "Come Mommy, come Mommy, come Mommy."

She did. She cried out in unabashed abandon; her body shook in sensual rhythms. "Oh baby, I'm cumming!"

While she peaked and settled down I took her in my arms and added an epilogue.

"After the two of you came the young man offered you his phone number. You turned him down, it would never be that good with him again. If you want to fuck him, you know where to find him. In the parking lot you see the two teenagers screwing in the back of what must be one of their parent's SUVs. They're going at it hard; they learned something in the gym. Sex can be sweet, but it can also be vicious and hard. You go over and look, without embarrassment. The girl sees you and motions you to join them.

"Next time, we'll find out whether you did."

I started to get out of bed.

"Where are you going Buster?"

I pointed to my underpants, my rock hard penis evident. "This things needs my attention."

"And start this cycle over again Sorry Buster, you're going to bed with blue balls."

I got back in bed. I figured I'd quit while I was ahead.

* * * *

Over breakfast the next morning Mom presented me with my high school year book.

"Who is the sweetest, least savvy, least experienced, cheerleader?"

I pointed out Janice Edmondson, a cute brunette with a winning smile who was as nice and as naive as she could be. She was so innocent that, as pretty as she was, I don't think anyone even tried to get in her pants. It wouldn't be right.

"And the nastiest?"

"Kim Walker." I pointed to a tall thin black girl.

"Who is the faculty member in charge of the cheerleaders?"

I flipped over a few pages and pointed out Kathryn Lichter.

"Tell me about her."

"She teaches English. In her early thirties. As you can see, she has a dark complexion and tightly curled, almost black, hair. She keeps it short, but not too short. She's one not to hit the gym, but she's a regular jogger. She wears expensive clothes and is meticulous in her appearance. Not exactly pretty, but there is something sexy about her. When you're talking to her you get the feeling she is not quite wholly engaged, like a part of her is judging you. She's more cool and detached than peppy, which has always made her involvement with the cheerleaders a bit odd. However, over the last few years the squad's been rated among the best in the state. She must be doing something right. Word is that she is divorcing her musician husband.

"And why do you want to know?" I added.

"You'll find out."

While watching television that night Mom asked me to sit at the end of the couch, legs spread. She sat between them, her rump butting up against me. She started to move her ass, trying to get me aroused. She was successful, I was soon hard. Dad, sitting feet away, seemed oblivious. When the program ended she stood up.

"I'm going to take a shower. Randy, give me about thirty minutes. And that hard tough piece of meet I put the spicy rub on, make sure it stays hard."

I looked over at Dad. His eyes never left the screen. "Yes, Mom."

Thirty minutes later I went upstairs, put my pyjamas on, and headed to the guest bedroom. My erection was evident. Mom held the sheet open and I slid under. Mom handed me my bottle of baby oil.

"This, I believe, is your lubricant of choice. Put some on."

"How did you, oh never mind. It would be less messy if I pulled the sheet back."

"No way Buster."

"Do you and your football buddies have an after-hours way into the gym?"

"Yes," I answered. Copies of the key had been floating around among the athletes for years.

"Close your eyes."

"It's early Sunday morning, about 7:00 A.M. You had trouble sleeping and decide to make a quick run to the gym to pick up something you left behind after Friday's game. You hear a voice in the women's locker room and, curiosity getting the better of you, decide to investigate. You sneak in and see Ms. Lichter. It's bizarre, she appears to be wearing her college cheerleading outfit. She's yelling at someone.

"'Your awful, you want to be team captain? Your lucky to still be on the team. Do it again.'

"You see sweet little Janice, wearing black stiletto heels, thigh high black stockings, a shelf bra, and a belt. Hanging off the belt are two devices, one is in her vagina and the other is in her butt. There is a gym bag on the floor next to her. You see an empty office overlooking the locker room, its windows covered by blinds. From there you can safely spy on Ms. Lichter and Janice. You duck in the office and study the scene. There are metal clips on Janice's nipple. The look on her face is some sort of combination of lust and pain. She looks exhausted.

"Ms. Lichter walks over to her and smacks her breasts. Janice flinches. 'Slut, do a triple cart wheel.' She actually makes it through one, but can't balance herself on the heels and hits the concrete floor hard.

"You look over at Ms. Lichter and notice how aroused she is. Her eyes are sinks of depraved lust and she, almost absent mindedly, fondles her breasts. It strikes you how useful a memorial of this event could be. You start recording it on your Iphone.

"Ms. Lichter walks over to Janice's prone body carrying a remote control. 'The only thing your good for is cumming, isn't it?'

"'Yes, Ma'am.'

"The locker room door opens and Kim walks up to Ms. Lichter. They exchange a long deep kiss. Looking down at Janice, Kim asks, 'How is our slut doing?'

"'A disaster as usual.' She hands Kim what appears to be a controller. 'Do you want to do the honors?' Kim starts to manipulate the box and Janice starts writhing on the floor. The device is some kind of battery-powered sex toy.

"Ms. Lichter looks down, 'Are your pussy and asshole heating up?'

"'Yes Ma'am.'

"For the next several minutes Ms. Lichter watches Janice, who is moaning on the floor. "'Ma'am, may I touch myself,' she asks.

"'Yes, pumpkin.'

"Janice reaches between her legs and rotates the dildo in her pussy. At the same time she is pushing her ass against the floor, jamming whatever is in her ass deeper inside. She starts chanting, 'I love you Ma'am, I love you Ma'am."

I had not started jacking off in earnest yet, but was now.

"'Are you ready, pumpkin.'

"Janice answers, in a strained voice, "Yes Ma'am.'

"Ms. Lichter lifts her cheerleading skirt and straddles Janice. She is wearing nothing underneath and her pussy has been trimmed of all hair. She starts pissing.

"'Time to cum, pumpkin.'

"As she is cascaded by the golden liquid, Janice is struck by an intense long-lasting orgasm, her body writhing on the floor. At the same time you can see her mouth open, trying to gobble down the urine, her tongue sliding across her cheeks and chin searching for drops she might have missed. Despite Janice's desperate efforts most of it gathers in her hair or spills off her tits.

"Kim turns off the remote control and Janice's convulsions finally stop. Breathing heavily, she lies contentedly in a puddle of Ms. Lichter's urine.

"'Pumpkin, my snatch is all messy. Gargle and then clean it off. After that eat Kim.'

"Janice reaches into the gym bag and pulls out a bottle of mouth wash. She came prepared for her own degradation. She gets on her knees and starts licking Ms. Lichter's pussy. After she cleans off all the urine she turns her attention to Kim, who has pulled up her skirt and is like Ms. Lichter, panty-less. As Janice focuses her attention on Kim's crotch, Ms. Lichter says to no one in particular, 'A sex slave is such a wonderful thing.'

"You can't resist the opening. You emerge from the office holding up the recording. 'Three is even better.'

"You look at Kim, who is recoiling, her face a mixture of shock and horror. Janice, in a tribute to those who trained her, continues servicing Kim's cunt. Ms. Lichter never loses her composure. She's been down this road before. She cooly holds your stare and then, her voice still husky and sexy, asks, 'What do you want?'

""Access to you and Kim whenever I want it. You shall also instruct Janice that I am, like you, her master.'

"'How do I know you will keep this a secret?'

"Ms. Lichter thinks about it for a few seconds and replies, 'Done, until at least I can counter-black mail you.'

"'Understood.'

"'I know your one of our students, but I don't know your name.'

"'Randy Nicholas.'

"She turned to Kim. "You'll fuck Randy whenever he wants you to.'

"You expect some resistance, but there is none. Lichter is in full control of her girls. "Yes, Ms. Lichter.' she says.