Becoming the Alpha Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ms. Lichter then lifts Janice's head up. 'Pumpkin, you know Randy Nicholas here, don't you.'

"'Yes Ma'am.'

"'From now on he is going to be your master, just as I am.'

"'Yes Ma'am.' Her face returns to Kim's crotch.

"You watch for a few moments and then kneel behind Janice. You prepare to enter her from behind. When Janice senses your intent she lifts her ass, offering you her cunt.

"Ms. Lichter looks straight at you. 'You'll find her incredibly responsive and an excellent fuck.'

"You enter Janice is one smooth motion. Her pussy is a velvet vise. She is warm and soft and wet and she responds with enthusiasm, almost gratefully sliding her pussy around your cock. You can feel her body start to hum; it loves you inside. At the same time she is licking the length of Kim's slit, pausing at the top to pay special attention to her clitoris. Kim is starting to buck into Janice's mouth. She is also staring at Janice's ass and your hips, craning to catch a glimpse of your cock violating Janice's most private place."

By hand was flashing up and down my tool.

"Janice inserts one finger in Kim and instantly locates the g-spot. Kim's eyes grow wide as Janice starts to rub it.

"You look over at Ms. Lichter whose mouth is open, her tongue sliding across her lips, staring at the scene before her. You can figure a better use for that tongue. 'Ms. Lichter,' you tell her, 'suck Kim's tits.' She leans to her right and takes Kim's breast into her mouth. Kim had been holding Janice's head tight to her pussy with both hands. Now moaning, 'So good, so good, eat me....,' she shifts one hand to Ms. Lichter's head, holding her face to the breast. Then Kim looks straight at you as her orgasm hits. She lets out a groan that originates deep in her gut, shakes, and starts to slump backwards off the bench until Ms. Lichter steadies her.

"While Kim is squirting and Janice trying to drink it all, in, Janice keeps pushing back against you as you pound her pussy. You are trying not to cum, but don't know how much longer you can last. Janice's entire body is shaking, you can't understand why she hasn't exploded. Ms. Lichter, understanding your dilemma, explains. 'Randy, she requires permission, let her know it's okay.'

"'Cum toy,'" you instruct her, and she does, flopping on the floor before you like a fish out of water.

"You stand up and sit on the bench next to Ms. Lichter, motioning her to the floor. She understands. She takes your erection in her hands and lowers her mouth to it. She focuses on the head of your cock, placing her lips just beyond its head and sucking while swirling her tongue around the crown, occasionally stopping to probe your piss hole, almost as if she wants to see if she can force her tongue inside. You consider jamming it deep into her mouth, but the better part of you knows it's best to reach an accommodation with this woman, not force yourself on her.

"Your level of excitement is already so high that you are soon on the brink of an orgasm. Janice is on her knees, her face inches from the action, watching. She is fascinated. She has never seen her mistress suck a cock before, that has always been her responsibility. You tell Kim to kneel next to Janice. You place your hands on the sides of Ms. Lichter's head, lifting her mouth from your cock and with a sideward glance at Kim and Janice, instruct her to jerk you off. She starts fisting you."

By this point I was nearing my own orgasm. My hand was flying up and down the length of my throughly lubricated dick. I was trying my best to hold back, wanting to come in time with Mom's story. I reached under the sheet with my other hand to massage my testicles.

"You look at Kim and Janice. They know what's coming. They want your cum on their faces. Their blatant need is pushing you over the edge."

I broke in, "Uhhh, unnn, so close Mom, so good, keep going."

"With her free hand Ms. Lichter starts to coddle your balls and you cum, spraying your seed on Kim and Janice. Your cum is on their eyelids, dripping from their noses, sitting on their lips. They lick each other's faces, trying to capture all your cum until Ms. Lichter tells them to stop. She pulls both girls faces to her mouth; she wants her share."

I can wait no longer, "COMMING MOM, FUCK, AHHHHHHH...."

My hand fell limp from my cock while I caught deep mouthfuls of air to fill my heaving chest.

Mom started masturbating. I was certainly going to take advantage of this.

"Are your fingers making you feel good?"

Her voice hurried, she said, "Yes, please don't ask me to stop."

"Don't worry Mom, I won't. I want you to imagine you come home one day. You were supposed to be in a hundred mile bicycle fund-raiser, but it was canceled at the last second. Let's say, bad weather. The house appears empty but there are glasses on tables and signs people have been there. You yell out and hear a reply in an unfamiliar voice from the master bedroom. A year ago you might have fled the house, but this is the new you: powerful, aggressive and self-confident. You walk into the bedroom and see Janice tied spreadeagled, face-up, naked on the bed.

"'Who might you be?' you ask.

"'Janice Edmonton.'

"'And Janice Edmonton, why are you tied to the bed?"

"'Because I am a sex-toy, a fuck-toy.'

"'Whose fuck-toy are you?'

"'My mistress and master.'

"'And their name are?'

"'I'm not allowed to say.'

"'Have you been fucking on this bed?'

"'Yes, I've been fucking and sucking.'

"'Where are the people you've been fucking and sucking with?'

"'They left about an hour ago. They didn't tell me where they were going. They said they would be,' she looks at the clock on the table next to the bed, 'back in about two hours.'

"'Do they do this to you often?'

"'Yes, they know how horny I get when they tie me up and leave. They like it when I get all worked up.'

"'Are you horny now?'

"You didn't really need to ask the question. A glance at her swollen labia, erect nipples, and damp vagina provide the answer. Looking at this beautiful young girl tied to your bed, her sexual depravity magnified by the innocence and sweetness of her manner, is turning you on.

"'I'm very horny.'

"You start to remove your clothes. The girl's eyes study your body, lingering hungrily on your sexy powerful body. She absent-mindedly licks her lips and you can see the flow from her pussy increasing.

Mom was lying next me. I could see the motion of her hand rapidly moving against her sex. buffeting the blanket covering her body.

I said, "Do you like my nighty-night story, Mom? Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes, you bastard."

"You drop your clothes to the floor. Janice looks at you. 'Are you Randy's Mommy?'

"'Yes.'

"'He told us you were hot and sexy. He was right. I love what you've done to your pussy.'

I interrupted the story for a second. "I guess I forget to mention that you trimmed your pubic hair into a neat rectangle.

Back to the story: "You walk over to the bed and, toying with her nipples, ask, 'Fuck toy Janice, what are your instructions today? Who are you supposed to fuck and suck with?'

"'Whoever comes over.'

"'That would include me then, wouldn't it.'

"'Yes Randy's Mommy.'

"You climb on the bed and straddle Janie's face, facing her feet, and lower your sex. She blows a stream of air against you, sending shivers up your back. You stop, deciding to savor this treatment. When you feel your juice dipping onto her face, you drop down again to smother her with your sex. As you do so you feel her shift. She starts nibbling your butt. Janice is a well-trained sex toy. She must have leaned her head way back, so you rock slightly forward to give her easier access. Her tongue starts rimming your asshole. She tries to force it inside, but the angle is wrong and she cannot do so. You lean a little further back and are rewarded with her tongue forcing itself into your butt.

"After taking the time to enjoy what she is doing, you center your sex above her face. She doesn't immediately focus on your vagina or clitoris, but instead licks along the length of your labia, skipping your clitoris, to pay attention to the sensitive area above it. You are squirming and moaning. You want more and you want it now.

"You set your vagina directly on her mouth. 'Tongue fuck me.'

"Janice does as she is told. As she alternates among pistoning her tongue inside you, exploring your snatch's interior, and licking the face of your vagina, you marvel at her endurance. She goes on and on; any man would have by now been whining about his tongue being worn out, but Janice keeps going, hungrily exploring your cunt. Whoever trained this little bitch has done a marvelous job. You decide to play with her.

"You lift yourself up. You hear Janice moan. You look at the mirror and see her straining her neck, her tongue fully extended, trying to reach you. You look at her cunt. It's inflamed and coated with a lush flow of her juices.

"You consider torturing her longer, but your need to have your pussy eaten is stronger. This time you sit hard on her face. You know she must have trouble breathing, which turns you on. You wonder if you could actually smother her with your pussy. But her tongue and lips are frantically pleasuring your sex. If you did that she couldn't finish the job, which is what you really need."

By this time Mom was approaching her own orgasm. Her head had rolled back on her pillow, her mouth partially open, her tongue moving across her lips, her eyes unfocussed and eyelids droopy. In contrast, her hands were moving quickly under the sheet accompanied by a series of low moans, "Ahh,... ahh, ... ahh,... ahh...."

I stepped out of the story for a moment to involve Mom directly in it.

"Mom, are you ready for Janice to lick your clittie."

"YES!"

"You decide not to smother Janice. You may even want to talk to her owners about borrowing her. Instead you repeatedly slide your vagina, labia, and clit hard across her face, basking in the pressure of her flattened nose and still active mouth and tongue on your sex. Finally you lift slightly and Janice, sensing your need, focuses on your clitoris, sucking it into her mouth while lapping it with tongue, greedily bathing it in her juicy mouth. You look in the bedroom mirror. You have never seen anything so erotic in your life; your perfect new body, which you have honed to perfection, straddling a sweet high school girl, tied to the bed, eating your pussy. Waves of pleasure stream through your body. You are fucking majestic, a Valkyrie, a sexual predator....

Mom's hips jerked up in the air as she exploded next to me, her head jerked, her voice strained. "Goddamn, coming, fuck, shitttttt.......''

I held her as she came, relaxed, and gradually returned to the normal. Then I started kissing her while running my hands over her body, touching her sensuously but avoiding her breasts and privates. Our lips played against each other, then I started caressing hers with my tongue. She responded. Finally, I tried to slip my tongue into her mouth, but she wouldn't let me. I broke the kiss.

She put her head on my shoulder while wrapping her arm across my chest. "I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet."

We lay together awhile longer when Mom asked, "Are you comfortable with what is happening with us?"

I took a second. I needed to treat this seriously. I also had to re-frame the inquiry, make it about her and not about us.

I kissed the top of her head. "Yes, I do. I like the smart, sexy, strong woman in bed with me. I've loved watching you over the last months, seeing you take control of your life and body. You're the most exciting woman I know. But the real question is not whether I'm happy with the changes, it's whether you are. I love my new Mom, this powerful assertive Mom. How do you feel about her?"

"Wonderful. It's as if I'm being reborn."

"Then let that woman do what feels right to her. Make your own rules."