All Comments on 'Becoming the Bear'

by papawerebear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
blastwizardblastwizardalmost 10 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

I would give you 5 stars but something is wrong with the site. No stars came up :-(

Thanks for this, I am a romantic at heart and I we all know sucking someone's used condom can only lead to UNEXPECTED complications. SMH a lot. :-0)

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Love weres and love love.

5*

canndcanndalmost 10 years ago

this was a really good story. I enjoyed it alot. I think the characters were really well-developed and the story was interesting. I am wondering if they know how Moose was turned yet...that dirty boy lol. One thing I thought ws missing was Mitch asking how it had come about that Vic decided to turn Walt. It was probably right after graduation or only within a year or two. it wasn't about him being his mate clearly, despite the sex, so why did he choose to turn him? Did Walt choose it for himself? Afterall, once told about it, could someone choose not to and not be a risk to them? Why would Walt have chosen it if it were more a father/son relationship, esp when he seems to feel badly at leaving his parents like he had to. I'd just have thought that this would be a basic question that Mitch would ask. Also, I'm surprised Walt never wanted to meet the other cubs he has (Vic has).

I like Moose and Rusty alot, so I am interested in reading the next story. In the event you publish elsewhere, there is a paragraph in the last page or two that is repeated. I forget which it is, but it's at the end.

Now I should try to get some sleep! lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

I've read it twice I'm looking for the other book

Where can I find it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Being the Bear

have you written this yet ? Loved the first part, really loved the way the characters developed and the story line is great. Can not wait for the second and hopefully the third part.

Well written and I really enjoyed it.

simonjessex@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

For a second there, Vic mistook Rusty's name with Russ' name . . . ( the Uncle Russ from the first one) . . . Could there be a connection between those two . . ? Well Sam was mentioned here . . Amazing story btw . . I love the connections . .

More Cuddly bears thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bearback Bear love

Beautiful story, VERY well written and sexually moving - to the point of orgasm ! The authors give very good descriptions of the bear form, too. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!!

Thank you for this, It's an erotic, moving and well written story that I enjoyed so very much!. I'm a big bear fan and this hits all the right notes, as well as being poignant. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ AND I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU AND SAY THAT MY REQUEST IS FOR YOU TO WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ONE BC THIS IS MY LIFE FANTASY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous