Becoming the Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The authors hope you have enjoyed this story, which continues in the sequel, Being The Bear. You may contact the authors.)


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ AND I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU AND SAY THAT MY REQUEST IS FOR YOU TO WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ONE BC THIS IS MY LIFE FANTASY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!!

Thank you for this, It's an erotic, moving and well written story that I enjoyed so very much!. I'm a big bear fan and this hits all the right notes, as well as being poignant. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bearback Bear love

Beautiful story, VERY well written and sexually moving - to the point of orgasm ! The authors give very good descriptions of the bear form, too. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

For a second there, Vic mistook Rusty's name with Russ' name . . . ( the Uncle Russ from the first one) . . . Could there be a connection between those two . . ? Well Sam was mentioned here . . Amazing story btw . . I love the connections . .

More Cuddly bears thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Being the Bear

have you written this yet ? Loved the first part, really loved the way the characters developed and the story line is great. Can not wait for the second and hopefully the third part.

Well written and I really enjoyed it.

simonjessex@hotmail.com

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mack Erotic Werebear Fantasy.in Gay Male
Big Ben Benji's brutish co-worker protects him from an abusive boss.in Gay Male
On the Run Lucas finds a home in a small diner run by a gruff bear.in Gay Male
Bobby and the Cop Bobby meets a hunky Cop after being attacked.in Gay Male
Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
More Stories