Becoming the Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled over and retrieved a tube of lube from the night stand. He coated Mitch's cock and put some on his puckered hole. Moose then rolled over on top of Mitch and kissed him deeply.

"How about you relax and I'll straddle you to take you inside of me?" Moose said and bent down and nuzzled Mitch's neck as he positioned his hole over the tip of Mitch's cock.

"Oh, God, that feels good!" Mitch said.

In the other bed, Walt was roughly plowing Rusty. The shorter man was growling out between thrusts, "Fuck! Fuck me... oh!... harder... fuck me... harder... and smack... my ass!"

Walt growled back, "Shit! I forgot how rough you like it." Walt whacked Rusty's ample butt three or four times and Rusty moaned in pleasure.

"Oh, that's it." Rusty said. "Pump... that cock... deeper!"

Walt was pounding into Rusty, his groin and balls slapping against the smaller man. Walt could see why he and Moose liked to have sex so much. Walt was about Moose's size and he fit perfectly over Rusty in the 'Bear position'. Fucking Rusty from behind, clinging to the smaller man's body made for a very intense fuck. Walt could plunge deep into Rusty and because he could squeeze the pocket bear's thighs shut, it made for a very satisfying stroke both in and out. Of course, Rusty was enjoying his plowing as much as Walt was. Walt was a good playmate; he knew just how rough to be and was generous with the kisses on the back of the neck, the nibbles on the ear and neck. He was also long on praise, telling Rusty just how hot and sexy his chubby little body was. The only thing Rusty wished Walt would do is bite into him hard enough to draw blood as he went into orgasm, but Walt had flat out refused to do that from their first encounter years ago and that hadn't changed over the years. Rusty figured everyone had their quirks and kinks and well, Walt was a hell of a good fuck, so it didn't matter. Norman could bite him later when it was just them.

Moose lowered his ass over Mitch's erect cock and slowly engulfed it. He slid down Mitch's average sized pole and once Mitch was completely inside he wrapped his arms around him, kissing him, gently biting him softly here and there, as he pumped his ass in rhythm to Mitch's thrusts; he growled as he nibbled. Papa Bear was enjoying his new playmate.

"You feel so good inside of me, man," Moose said as his strong hands worked over Mitch's hairy body, massaging, caressing and working his muscles expertly as his ass muscles worked their magic on the throbbing erection inside of him. Mitch was larger than Rusty. Rusty had been so defensive about his size when they'd first got together, but Moose had changed that with the way he worshipped Rusty's dick. All Rusty had needed was encouragement and love to realize that his size was not an issue. Rusty's sharp wit and tongue had been his defense against comments about his endowment and all in all, Rusty was only a little smaller than average at five inches. But what he didn't have in length or girth he made up for in endurance an enthusiasm. Moose had been the first man who had even asked Rusty to fuck him; most men assumed he was only interested in being a bottom and indeed, he still was more often than not, but Rusty also enjoyed being the top on occasion and Moose had brought out that side of him.

Mitch was bigger but it really wasn't an issue. Moose and Rusty had played with other men, some rather big, and there was Walt too; he was damned near Moose's twin for size. When Walt had first fucked Moose, he had been as gentle and as slow as Moose would be with Mitch tonight. Moose had always wanted Walt to bare back him, but Walt had refused. He'd talked it over with Rusty later and both had concluded that some guys just had their own ways of doing things. Perhaps Walt couldn't get off unless he had a condom on. A fetish didn't have to be logical, after all, and some guys really didn't get their nut without a condom. Still, Moose always wanted Walt's seed in him. Mouth or ass, it didn't matter, but that was his own particular fetish; Moose liked the imagined feeling of virility transfer and exchange between men. He'd fantasized about Coach Franklin filling him with his virility, pumping him full of his hyper-masculinity by giving him his seed all through high school and still did occasionally. Of course, now those fantasies didn't fill him with shame, self-loathing and undirected anger as they did then. Now they were healthy outlets for his lust.

Mitch moaned as Moose worked his ass muscles on the upstroke, "You smell so good; musky, manly... so masculine."

Oh what that did for Moose! It was as if Mitch were reading his thoughts about masculine exchange. It increased his arousal for his furry partner; put a tingle in his balls that if he didn't slow down would cause him to shoot right onto Mitch's silver and black chest hair and into his nearly white beard.

With a great roar, Walt shot his load, "Shit!! Oh, fuck!" Walt growled, still pumping into the condom buried in Rusty's bowels. At almost the same time Rusty cried out, "I'm coming!"

Mitch and Moose both looked over at their companions.

The two shuddered and bucked in orgasmic bliss; growls, grunts and expletives came from Walt. Rusty came all over the bedspread; he and Walt were still in the classic bear position with Walt's arms locked around Rusty's chest, his bearded face lying on Rusty's upper back. Walt's eyes were distant, unfocused with orgasmic bliss as he looked into Mitch's face. Mitch felt the animal, the beast within Walt, through his glassy unfocused stare as his pumping continued and then slowly eased up. Walt closed his eyes and he and Rusty collapsed together, both out of breath and sweating profusely.

Moose began to ride Mitch's cock faster. "It looks like we're behind." He said and chuckled merrily. Mitch began to thrust harder into the great bear on top of him. Sweat dripped from Moose onto Mitch and Mitch rubbed it into his furry chest. Moose's fur began to cling to his body and it was the same for Mitch.

Rusty and Walt were lying together, fondling, kissing each other in the afterglow. After a few minutes, Rusty repositioned and was lying on top of Walt. Walt had sheathed in him again. Soon, both were dozing together as their partners continued to fuck.

It didn't take long; Mitch hadn't had a chance to relieve himself this morning, having awakened late and run a few errands before going to the reunion. Mitch was charged, primed and ready to fire and in short order with a strangled cry that's exactly what he did. Mitch pounded Moose's ass from below, thrusting into him with a passion and need that burned brightly. Moose held Mitch's wrists tightly as he bucked under him, squeezing his own cheeks together as much as he could to give Mitch the tightest fuck possible.

Moose, feeling the hot rush of seed filling his bowels, was pushed to the edge of orgasm. In his mind, Mitch was filling him with his furry virility, his masculine essence, and of course, this meant the exchange needed to be complete. With that thought, Moose looked down just in time to see the first of five powerful shots, plaster Mitch's chest and beard. Moose roared and cursed, his ample flow pulsing out slightly weaker to coat Mitch's belly. Now, to finish; Moose collapsed onto Mitch with Mitch still inside of him. He began rubbing his cock in the sperm caught in Mitch's belly fur and was rubbing their furry chests together. Mitch was already trying to lick the come out of his beard and mustache and Moose decided to help him with that, collecting it on his tongue and feeding it to Mitch as they kissed. After a short while, both were asleep, Mitch still partially coated in Moose's bear seed.

Thirty minutes later, the pair was awakened by the sounds of Rusty and Walt fucking. This time, they were spooned and Rusty was pushing in and out of Walt's ass. The two were locked together passionately.

"Switch!" Moose said to Mitch so Mitch pulled out of the bear's slick hole.

"I've gotta take a leak, those beers we had gotta come out and now!" Moose said.

"I'll join you." Mitch said and the two went into the bathroom. They held each other's cocks as they pissed, feeling the flow through their tubes as they emptied. They kissed and Moose swatted Mitch's butt as he turned to leave.

"I've gotta do a little more than piss buddy, how 'bout you join my hubby and Walt, I'll be in there to fuck ya in a minute." He said.

"Right." Mitch said and shut the door.

As Moose was doing his business, he looked around and saw Walt's discarded condom in the waste basket. Since he was wearing another, Moose guessed that he'd put a new one on and with good reason it seemed. Moose picked it up, it was half-full of Walt's seed and he guessed that, having mostly filled this one, Walt needed a new one. Moose's half-hard cock came to full mast. He was going to indulge a long held fantasy; taking Walt's virile seed into his body. Moose heard the sounds of three men having a really good time in the next room and knew he'd have a few moments of privacy to savor this rare opportunity.

Carefully Moose squeezed some of Walt's cooling sperm out into the palm of his hand; without hesitation, he licked it off. The taste was heaven to him: salty, sweet and just a little bitter. It was strong and musky too, like Walt's under arm scent and it left a slight tingle in his mouth. He squeezed out a little more, no more than a teaspoon and coated a finger in it. He reached back and pushed the sperm coated finger up his own ass, massaging it in and licked the remainder from his palm while doing so.

Moose put the still partly-full condom back in the wastebasket, flushed and washed his hands. It was time to get back to the fun now that he was all horned up; time for him to complete the virility exchange again and fill Mitch's ass.

When Moose opened the door, he saw his husband still slow fucking Walt. Rusty was now face to face on top of Walt, pushing his cock in, thrusting hard. Rusty was moaning, telling Mitch, "Harder! Harder!" Mitch was behind Rusty, buried deep in the chubby ass. Apparently, Rusty had provided Mitch with his life cast dildo of Moose's cock that he carried in his suitcase and the two had lubed and inserted it into Mitch. Moose could see the end of the dildo bob with Mitch's thrusting.

"Perfect!" Moose thought, "He's already stretched and ready for me."

Moose walked up behind Mitch and pushed on the testicle base of the 'Rubber Moose' as Rusty called it.

Mitch moaned as he thrust into Rusty. "Oh, that's good!"

"How about replacing it with the real thing?" Moose growled and waved his completely stiff cock to show Mitch he was in great need of a good fuck. He was feeling extra horny after tasting Walt's seed. He needed to breed Mitch now. He was a horny, virile; hyper-masculine papa bear that needed to shoot his seed in Mitch to complete the exchange.

"Well that's why rubber Moose is up there now. I didn't want to wait for you to open me up; I wanted you as soon as you were finished." Mitch said, reached over and squeezed Moose's cock.

"You'll get no complaints from me!" Moose said as he pulled his rubber twin out and swiftly replaced it with the hot, throbbing, real thing.

"All right,now that Norman's decided to join us, let's ramp up the action a bit." Rusty said and began pumping into Walt faster. He grabbed Walt's cock and began pumping it in his fist. Walt reached up and pinched Rusty's nipples, eliciting a moan of pleasure from the chubby pocket bear. "Fuck! You can do that all night if you want." Rusty said gritting his teeth as Walt pulled on them and twisted.

It wasn't long before they all got into sync, catching each other's rhythms. Sweat poured off them and soaked their fur. Moose humped Mitch harder than he had expected to and asked occasionally if everything was OK when Mitch would grunt. Everything was OK, according to Mitch, "Better than OK... fucking fantastic!" The energy in the room was building. The smell of man-sex was making the room musky and locker-room like, a smell that turned all of them on and pushed them closer to climax.

The well-timed rhythm broke as each began to feel their needs peak.

The first to shoot was Mitch; taking his cue from his ursine buddies, he let out a deep growl and clung tightly to Rusty. His clenching ass set Moose off, who panted between sexy growls as he filled Mitch. Walt was next, cursing and grunting at the same moment Rusty shot and let out a higher pitched moan than the rest. For several moments there was twitching and quivering as electric shocks of orgasm pulsed through them at random moments, but quickly they subsided. Each of them was drenched with sweat but none were energetic enough to get up and go to the shower. Instead, they agreed to sleep for just awhile, together in one bed, tangled up in each other. Walt spooned with Mitch as Moose and Rusty wrapped themselves around each other, face-to-face, kissing.

Walt reached over and pulled the cover off the other bed and draped it over the four of them, being that he was closest to the light he turned it off too.

Each said good night and huddled together, very warm, very musky and very sleepy. In no time, Moose was snoring and Rusty's face was buried in his chest fur. Before drifting off into sleep, Walt whispered to an already sleeping Mitch, "Later buddy. We'll have some alone time, I promise."

A few hours later, Mitch awoke in the darkened room. The soft snores of the other bears were oddly comforting to him as he idly thought about what had happened in the past few hours. It had been so long since he had shared a bed with someone, and he had forgotten the joy of sleeping next to another living being. He shifted his position slightly and Walt, still asleep, draped an arm over Mitch and pulled him protectively closer. Mitch smiled, hugged Walt's arm closer to himself, and drifted back to sleep.

Chapter 5

The morning sun was bright against the closed curtains of the hotel room.

"Do we wake him?" Moose asked.

The noise of the shower through the opened bathroom door ended as Walt finished and stepped out to dry off as the other two looked at each other.

"I think we should. I don't remember when his flight is, and it's already nearly eight," Rusty replied. He shook Mitch gently. "Time to get up, guy. Wakey, wakey." Rusty continued shaking Mitch's shoulder

Mitch slowly surfaced, yawned and stretched. Unconsciously, he reached for Walt's warm body. "Ummm... morning, guys." Seeing the two bears dressed and Walt behind them, toweling off, he said, "Geez, how long did I sleep? What time is it?"

Moose sat on the second bed. "Its almost eight, you were really sawin' the logs. We decided to let you sleep while we got breakfast. Walt brought you back some coffee and Danish. What time is your flight?"

"11:10. I should be on my way. Mind if I take a quick shower here?"

"Help yourself." Rusty said. "We can drive you to the motel to get your things and take you to the airport."

Mitch rose, scratched, and padded towards the bathroom. As he passed Walt, he reached around and hugged the still-damp bear.

"Morning, woofer." Walt growled and returned the hug tightly. "Why don't I give you a ride to the motel?"

Mitch looked up at Walt, grinned and nodded. "Sure!"

Mitch made quick work of his shower and was dressed shortly after. The four headed to the elevators and down to the lobby. "I want you to know how glad Norman and I are that we finally got together with you. It's been a real treat. Let's stay in touch... I mean that." Rusty's face radiated sincerity. Moose shook Mitch's hand, then pulled him into a huge bear hug. "Don't be a stranger, man and don't let's wait another ten years to see each other!" Mitch wrote his address and email on a business card and traded information with the two.

"Come on, Mitch, time's wastin'," Walt seem a bit anxious to be on their way. Mitch waved again to Moose and Rusty, and climbed onto Walt's bike. Walt waved back at the two bears, short and big, standing on the curb; and they roared off.

The motel wasn't that far and they arrived quickly. Mitch climbed off the bike and removed his helmet and handed it to Walt. "Come on in, it'll take a few for me to pack up." Walt nodded, shut off his motorcycle and brought both helmets inside with him.

Mitch started to fold his clothes into the small overnighter and checked the bathroom.

"Hey, buddy. You got a message." Walt pointed to the flashing light on the room phone. Mitch walked over and picked it up, and listened while Walt nuzzled the back of his neck. He reached for the pen and pad and made a note.

Hanging up, he turned to Walt. "That was the airline. My flight's delayed due to mechanical problems until at least 4:30." He stopped, and then looked back up at Walt.

Mitch stood back a bit, looking at his new friend and tried to memorize the image. Same leather jacket from last night as were the boots. He wore a black bandana with little white outlined grizzly bears all over it tied around his head like bikers usually wore under their helmets, the jeans were not the new 'stone washed' ones from last night but instead were grease stained and ripped a bit on the legs. A chain ran from his belt to his back pocket where his wallet was. His white oxford was replaced by a faded to charcoal gray 'black' T-shirt; mirrored wraparound sunglasses hung from the neck and the end of them nestled in the fur that spilled out over the top of the shirt. He took a deep breath, trying desperately not babble... or drool.

Walt cleared his throat. "Ummm... I was kind of wondering..."

In his nervousness, Mitch spoke at the same time. "So, since I have time, we could maybe..."

"...if you... well, if you wanted, we could maybe..."

They finished together, looking at each other, and broke out laughing. "Aren't we a pair of chumps," Mitch said, still laughing. "I really liked last night. I mean I REALLY liked it. I've never done a four way before. It was... different. I think Rusty and Moose are good for each other, don't you? They DO look a little like Mutt and Jeff, with their different sizes, but they are hot together and your cock was huge, I really liked feeling your fur..." Mitch was babbling.

"Come here," growled Walt and folded Mitch into a big furry bear hug.

Mitch stopped babbling and sighed deeply. "Don't let go," he whispered.

The two clung to each other for a long time, absorbing the feel and smell and heat of each other, paws rubbing backs and butts, beards nuzzling and meshing, lips searching, then finding. The kiss was not at all tentative; instead, urgent and filled with both question and promise.

Mitch and Walt fumbled with each other's belts and flies, Mitch's falling first. Walt reached inside Mitch's boxers and cradled his balls in a warm paw. Mitch moaned. "Please...," He breathed and then knelt in front of Walt and finished undoing his Levis. They fell, and Mitch buried his face in the warm spicy muskiness of Walt's bear parts. His tongue lapped at Walt's ball sack, moving the contents back and forth. Walt's big paws caressed Mitch's head, then reached down and drew him up again to face level. Gray eyes probed blue, each searching for a sign. The little voice in Mitch spoke once again, "Don't be stupid... you'll be gone soon and you may never see him again. Don't throw this chance away." Mitch grabbed Walt and hugged him close. "I want you."

Walt wanted to lift Mitch up and carry him to the bed, but there wasn't enough space in the motel room for that. He settled for gently pushing Mitch back and taking his shirt off. Mitch's hands were shaking slightly as he tried to return the favor and Walt said, "Here, let me," and pulled his own shirt off over his head. He sat on the bed and pulled Mitch next to him and laid the both of them down on the rumpled sheets. They kissed again and again, tongues darting, beards getting damp from spit. Paws joyfully explored each other's bodies, remembering some from last night, but discovering new places and feelings. Desire rose and the two bodies thrust and strained against each other, cocks dueling and then sliding against each other, slick with precum. Walt's growls turned deeper and seemed to come from lower in his chest. They rolled against each other, first one on top, then the other, lips and tongues finding nips buried in furry pecs. Nursing and biting, teasing; then licking and soothing.