All Comments on 'Becoming Whole'

by Lunanul

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Beautiful!!! Sexy. Arousing. You did amazing

parawaparawaover 8 years ago
Great work!

5 stars, and I want more. This is a little different and refreshing- very sexy.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
greatly arousing

Thank you for writing this Nice twist..

LunanulLunanulabout 12 years agoAuthor
I'm still here!

I wanted everyone to know that I'm still here and still thinking of different things to post. I've just been suffering from a severe lack of inspiration in this department, though. Don't give up on me!

LunanulLunanulover 13 years agoAuthor
You and me both…

Dear anonymous,

Wow. That's the first time I ever heard anyone, especially a stranger, call me, or anyone like me, a perfect woman. See, I know it was a story, but it is a dream I have had. And I plan to base all my stories on someone like me. I may not always have them use a wheelchair like I do, but they will be similar.

Don't worry, I just submitted more. Thank you for the encouragement.

And as far as wanting to experience it in addition to reading it, so do I.good Lord, so do I… :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

i would love to read more of your stories. even more to experience one. you describe the perfect woman

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Brilliant Idea!

A new voice, and clear as a bell once struck. The "invisible" person becomes visible. Just because "disabled", as the world would have it, or

"physically challenged" (as if your life was a challenge of your choosing, as if you voluntarily entered this race), doesn't mean you or those like you aren't sexual beings. Your story took me back 50 years to a young poet in a wheelchair, whose person and poetry broke my heart (she already had a boyfriend). So I wrote a short poem: "When Satan tried to kill the poet girl/He aimed for her heart/But the bastard missed/And hit her legs." Go on, writer/poet!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous