Becuming Patricia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did I care that he had used me every way with the possible exception of not really fucking me? My answer, absolutely NOT! I had found that I had enjoyed every minute of being Patricia and pleasing my man.

Do I regret this sexual interlude? NO WAY! I had to truthfully admit to myself that I enjoyed presenting as a woman and having a man caress me and being groped by him and having him use me for his enjoyment and sexual gratification. I finally felt like the woman I wanted to be deep within myself, i.e. a woman, a sex object and a sex toy.

I had not expected it, but found I loved being feminized and used! Will I do it again? DAMN STRAIGHT! I just hope I get another opportunity to do it again, either with Paul or whoever would want to meet and sexually use Patricia.

I found out that I loved being a woman on my knees and sucking a cock, especially if I received a delicious mouthful of cum for my efforts! I had to admit to myself that I am now a real TRANNY COCKSUCKER! Not only that, but I loved it! I WANT MORE!

I also had to admit how much I enjoyed having both my sissy mouth and my pussy penetrated and used for someone else's sexual pleasure.

Apparently finished 'training' me and exposing me as a 'tranny cocksucker', Paul told me we were done for the day. He told me that I could clean myself up and return to being Pat or Patricia, whichever I preferred. I could freshen up and was welcome to find a skirt and blouse, or anything else my size in the bedroom closet if I wanted to exit his house as Patricia instead of reverting to being Pat.

Before I could reply, he said, "Or Patricia, if you want more of being my little sissy whore, I have some ideas for you if you want to stay."

Surprising myself I fidgeted and stammered, "I want to stay."

What would cum next?

12