Bed, Anne, Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid myself into Karin. She has always had the most deliciously wet passage, and here Anne had gotten her so that it didn’t present the least difficulty, I started stroking her, all the time she fingered Anne in return and kissed her compliant lips. It soon became harder for her to concentrate on the sight of Anne’s breasts, as I was slipping in and out of Karin from behind.

Karin pushed me back a bit, then slipped down to eat Anne again. Anne spread and submitted herself completely to the caress of Karin’s tongue. After a minute or two, she made as loud of a sound as I ever heard someone make during sex. OHH, OOOHHHHH, AAAAAAHHHHHH. Her face contorted as she struggled for release. Meantime I moved slowly inside Karin, fighting the urge to fuck her harder and bump her into Anne. Finally Anne made a noise that I thought might wake the neighbors. Her blue eyes rolled back and she took several deep gasps like someone who had just been rescued from drowning. Karin, at that point eased me out of her. Eventually Anne sat up from the bed and laughed a little bit. “Oh, THAT was good.” I could smell her excitement.

“Anne, listen to me. Now you can have Randal’s cock. I’m sure he’s been looking forward to it.”

“oh yes, very much so. This is the way I feel when I’m in heaven.”

I was too in the clouds to question her loopy ideas of a hereafter. I took my rigid penis in my hand, rose up slightly, and pointed it directly at her. Keeping my eyes on her face, I touched it to her cleft, and pushed.

It would be nice to say that I then fucked her in all of the positions of the Karma Sutra. But most first times, whether with a celebrity or not, start with the good old missionary position, and this was no exception.

“Oh, God Randy,” Anne exhaled as I entered her. “Your cock is so big.” She wrapped her legs around me so tight, I could barely maneuver. Pushing against her legs I managed to slide in and out of her. Gently, as I am want to do with a new woman, I rocked my body against hers, savoring the sensation. She opened her mouth and joined hers with mine. Into her, out of her, it was pure bliss with Karin lying inside the crock of my arm and looking on intently. Her noises started with a sigh, then moved up to intensive gasps. I tried not to think about the fame of the woman I was inside, or how I would undoubtedly brag about this later. I grasped her hand and I turned us around so I could fuck her from below. Sitting up, her hands upon Karin for balance, she babbled to answer some questions about the movie life:

“when you were with Ellen, did you missed being fucked by a man?”

“no, I.....oh God please....a couple times I’ve have some fun with someone on a set....but Ellen was pretty good about it....she’s a great fuck herself....oh, yes, suck on me there...hmmm...

Anne was expertly mounting and pushing up, while grasping my hands to her breasts. She was strong in the legs; she must have skated as a child. She would descend toward my body with an audible moan of pleasure. Meanwhile she related that the hardest part was to be where the camera was aimed at; no, she paid no attention to the tabloids, yes, Ed Harris was one hot dude.

Karin looked at us with an expression of envy Using gentle but hurried force, she edged Anne aside, grasped me, lowered herself. My cock once again felt the moist interior of Karin, Anne regarding up from the side.

Karin made such noises. “Hmmm, hmmm, hmmmm!!” When she is moist and enraptured, sex with her was all fleshy motion; her heavy boobs wavering, her arms pulling me into her, her thick thatch tickling my groin. I could envision my balls slapping against her ass. Anne’s face went to mine, then to hers, then to Karin’s nipple. I couldn’t take much more and said so.

“Not yet, big boy,” Karin said, “Hold on...”

Closing my eyes, I tried to envision the Buddhist Void until I calmed myself. Opening them, I saw that Karin’s face was frozen in a grimace, then opened wide. She clasped Anne’s sucking face to her bosom, then released with a sharp “EEEEEEhhhhh.” Just before I would slip past the point of no return, she removed herself from my waist. She leaned down and whispered, “You gave me what I wanted, now I’ll give you what you want.” She gently led Anne back to me, saying, “This is our favorite position, which Randy terms “Last Tango in Paris.”

I inserted myself into Anne again, our legs crabbed like Brando and Schneider. What pleasure it was to stare into her luminous blue eyes! But the position did not give us much purchase, so I pulled her legs underneath me again and began to penetrate her with a will. I placed my hands on both sides of her face, and glimpsed my cock going in, retreating, going in, retreating. I felt light headed with ecstasy. The come was churning in my balls. “Karin, keep her focused, I can’t do this all night.”

Annie was shuddering, holding me tight, her mouth wide open. I pulled my legs back, and thrust into her again and again, babbling madly, making animal noises. Karin knew what was to happen. Reaching around while kissing my face, she stroked my balls, then gently inserted a finger in my ass. “Pour it into her, Randal, let’s give her all we have--”

I felt disembodied from my brain as my body responded to stimulation and the biological impulse to impregnate my guest. I roared as my semen gushed out of my balls, through my cock and into Anne’s warm canal once, twice, three times, more, while I bucked lower onto her, and landed my face next to hers.

Anne took several deep breaths and looked up at me teasingly. “Is there more in there?”

I laughed. “Not right now. But if you wait two or three days.” We talked a little, then I rolled over and blacked out promptly in sleep.

The next morning dawned cooler than previously. I woke to the smell of slightly burned toast being served to Karin and me in bed.

“I called my therapist. She’s coming to get me. I’ve also learned, she’s alerted the Fresno police and they have an alert out for me. I wish she hadn’t done that. You might be getting some unwanted publicity.” She kissed us both, and then went outside for her car.

Yes, the newsmen came by. We pretended for a while that we did not know who our guest was; then gave nondescript answers about helping her in the middle of the night. But Anne was right, Celestia had healed us.

12