All Comments on 'Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 08'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
goamz86goamz86over 8 years ago
Fantastic Chapter

Loved this one. can't wait to see where this goes. keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Smiles

Loved it sexy mistress jasmIne !!!!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author Note

Hi all,

Thanks for reading the finished version of chapter 8 which changed a lot from its original draft.

I am not sure if I will write more of this series or not. If I do, please send suggestions here or to me personally as to what you would like to read.

The biggest conflict has been solved and the future of Jenny and Ashley is hopefully very bright.

Jasmine December 29, 2015

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Another great story! I'll read anything you write, thank you.

lauraskittylauraskittyover 8 years ago
love your creative mind

A friend turned me on to your stories a few months ago and have been enjoying them immensely. Alone and with a friend ☺ I'll read this again tonight as I'm falling asleep, then will dream about it, with my own little tweaks.

pjw7326pjw7326over 8 years ago
yes loved it

finally another chapter , being waiting for it and you did not disappoint , brilliant writting as usual , cant wait for the trip to the movie studio story ( and possibly my idea of following them to uni/college and join a sorority ) , i do hope that jenny and her mom will also commit incest soon as well . I do hope Ashley and Jenny can co sub for Karen as i think Karen should be more likeable and this chapter goes a good way to that , more more more

sketty_langlandsketty_langlandover 8 years ago
Wonderful story

Well worth waiting 18 months for. Please continue the series. Maybe there will be some mom and daughter action?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMFG!!

I came more times than I can count just by reading your stories. OMG!I literally think I soaked my bed as I am not wearing panties.

confusorconfusorover 8 years ago
applause and bavo

I'm glad this is your longest running series with most stories by enduring and spanning nearly your entire career as a writer. I tell potential authors your novellas and series are required reading for their character development, provocative scenes, and growth of storyline. Looking forward to another year of your phenomenal compositions.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 8 years ago
Great story series

i love all ur stories i cant wait to read what happens next

tomcatt42tomcatt42over 8 years ago
Sybian

loved this story. have read most of your stories, very well done. liked your choice of using the Sybian in the story. have owned one for 8 years, best investment I ever made.

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989over 8 years ago
Another amazing chapter

You did it again. Another great chapter in an already hot and amazing series. I can't wait until you post the next one. :)

va45va45over 8 years ago
wonderful

Another winner. Do not need guys to have fun, and this shows it all. Well written and thought out. One can see the rooms and event clearly. While reading.

syreatadivasyreatadivaover 8 years ago
You really have a wonderful niche....

You really know how to craft the dom/sub dynamic. I was actually reading one of your series, Sorority Submission(Every time I see the reason for why Anne is called "Lil Annie", I am tempted to blush all the time I see it) and it is a talent. And has grown a lot too.

You're one of my favorite authors, not just because I am a lesbian but because they are just hot. They are also funny and even have a lot of depth to them. Another story of yours I read, it was the 2nd part to Like Mommy, Like Daughter, had this line from the Dom(Mariah) about both sub and doms are equals in their own way. Some wouldn't see it that way on the surface but it's true because opposites bring wholeness or rather oneness.

So please keep doing what you do. If no one else appreciate what you do, I do. Thank you taking the time to share your gift on this site.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
So very good ...

... except one thing, the quote was from Lord Acton, some three hundred years later than Shakespeare. But what the heck!

arobedarobedover 8 years ago
Great want more

This series just keeps getting better, with so many ways to go in the future. Karen's weekend, the girls weekend. More submission to superior women.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 8 years ago
Your creative juices...

were running high on this one. Another installment on a fun series.

I adore your dialogue between your characters! Coupled with revealing the protagonist's thoughts & feelings, it is so easy to ride the tide of arousal and emotion from scene to scene.

As far as having more of this series, of course! That being said, it is more important for me to encourage you to follow your muse, or that tide of creative juices, or whatever analogy you prefer. This series will be here, waiting for the creative spark to flash your imagination. As long as you keep writing, I'm confident your readers will keep coming (and coming) back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keeps getting better

I love your work cant wait to see what happends next keep it 👍

Templar_WriterTemplar_Writerabout 8 years ago
Truly Amazing

I usually enjoy your stories, but this series tops many of them. The way you are able to craft something so hot yet such a beautiful story of young love is amazing. The fusion of a hot erotic story with one that is simply a beautiful story is very rare to see. Great job.

KenGoreKenGoreabout 8 years ago

A sequel to this is definitely required. You can't just leave it hanging like that, there's too many unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love the way you make me feel

Now I know you are a great author I was a lot of your series and this one but far was best you crazy pervert I like your style

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow on top of wow!

This series was incredible! It was very well-written, unbelievably engaging, and had so many wonderful twists and turns. Oh, and did I mention that it was tremendously hot? The only thing that disappoints me is that you wrote "THE END" after this chapter. What I wouldn't give to read more installments!

SolarWolfSolarWolfalmost 8 years ago
Loss for words

I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't stop reading this. I know this sounds a little stupid but, I read this all the way through for the story of Jenny. Don't get me wrong, it was hot as hell, but I just wanted to never stop reading. This is truly a work of art, and would love it if you continued this. I don't want to force you into, but you do have quite a fan base, especially on this story.

Olddog13Olddog13almost 8 years ago
You are undoubtedly one of the best authors here

I have been in on this series from the very beginning, and have read a lot of your other work. You write so well, for me it's like reading a Tom Clancy novel in little chunks.

Thank you for sharing your work here on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
...

Honestly love this series but wasn't my favorite kind of ending

PLEASE DO A SERIES ON JENNY AND ASHLEY HAVING SEX ITS SO AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So wet!

I can't get enough!

cbrd34cbrd34over 7 years ago
Graduation from...

So many avenues for Jenny and Ashley to take now that they have graduated from being sexual neophytes with the help of loving Mistresses like Megan and Karen. They can go on from High School to College and have many more experiences in a larger world. Jenny and her mom have both been liberated by their new found sexuality. Megan can help them be the total persons they were meant to be.

There are so many possibilities for Jenny and Ashley if they work for the governor. They can meet so many interesting and powerful women and Megan can help guide their future as any loving Mistress would.

I would love to have more chapters and realize that it takes the will to continue on the authors part, a receptive reading audience and lots of time to figure out the continuing story line, write and edit the story and then submit it for publication.

If the author won't write, hopefully Jasmine will ask the story participants to write their stories and send them to her to publish in Literotica

I enjoyed the entire series and couldn't stop reading. Unfortunately I read faster than the author can write and assemble the story but quality is worth waiting for.

Me, 68 years young straight married male living in the U.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spectacular

I particularly enjoyed Megan's explanation of the difference between a domme and a Mistress, very nicely done. As usual, the scenes were amazing, thank you.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Great series!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

bighellionbighellionabout 7 years ago

my favorite series by far !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bitchy Karen

I could not stand Karen at all but loved how Ashley protected Jenny

lilbit_kittykat011lilbit_kittykat011almost 7 years ago
Please continue!

Omg!!!! I don't want this to end!!! You need to do the contineous of this! Like right before they head off to California they go back to Mistress Megan and have some fun!

ramiro0221ramiro0221over 6 years ago
please!!!!

please continue this series i'm begging you

LustfulldickLustfulldickover 6 years ago
Damn! Love this story soooo much!

This has been one of the best stories I have read! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Very well written, excellently balanced and the characters were very relatable in my humble opinion.

I do hope that this story will continue and not die at this point. It would be sad for this story stop at this juncture.

This is the first story I have felt compelled to comment on and that is really saying something about how much I believe this story should continue. Thank you for the gift that you are sharing!

Much admiration!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue!

Amazing story! Very well done, would be great if you continued it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incest between mother and daughter

There NEEDS to be an interaction between mother and daughter. You can't have both be submissive to the same woman and not interact. Please, make this happen.

AZTanDanAZTanDanover 6 years ago
MORE, MORE!

Maybe a new series with just Jenny and Ashley and their mutual adventures, but whatever your decision please continue with these characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
mother/daughter

Mother daughter interaction now needs to be brought into this story. I believe it to be essential in any way of completing the circle since both have come out there is no way while living the same house it wouldn’t happen.

NikiGrrlNikiGrrlabout 6 years ago
Wishing it was me

Hi I'm Niki. I'm 23, in med school, and not much free time. I'm new to Literotica, as I wanted to find a place for me to have some vicarious fantasies. I found this story and couldn't stop reading. Thank you silkstockingslover for giving me an exciting escape from my intense studying. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
fabulous

I read all 8, wishing there were more. In my humble opinion this is 1 of the top 10 story's I have read on Literotica. You should do a chapter or a separate story in which the 2 teen lovers submit 2 the Mistress along with the mother. PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

This is the best series that I have ever read , 8 chapters down and I look forward to more. So keep me Cumming. Oh. Wait I meant the stories coming. lol. Ohhh. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

It is so hard to imagine, but I’m trying. Hard to believe women could do this or even conceive of it. Well, conceiving may be likely and desirable by some, but still hard to conceive.

kbone1kbone110 months ago

What is Britney's name? Is it Banes or Barnes??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50833 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...