Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth dropped open. She didn't really mean a million dollars!

"One and a half," someone else spoke up.

I glanced over to Ashley who looked as stunned as I felt. I mouthed, 'Holy shit' and she nodded.

In the end, a pretty, slightly chubby woman in her early thirties I guessed, paid 2.35 million for the privilege of being a submissive to an entire, very athletic sorority. I was in awe... and a bit jealous.

The Governor said, "That was very generous, Tiffany. I imagine you are in for the weekend of your life."

"I hope so," Tiffany replied with a big smile.

Governor Greene continued, "Our second auction has become a tradition over the past few years. A lifetime head-of-the-line pass to Le Château Club as well as to Big Rosie's legendary sweet black pussy. A pussy, I might add, I have myself savoured many times."

"Who hasn't?" someone called out, prompting a roomful of laughter.

I smiled to myself, recalling being at the Le Château Club just two weekends ago and tasting that same heavenly nectar for myself. As Big Rosie sauntered onstage and reclined on a couch, my mouth watered at the memory.

"Who wants to munch on my cunt right now?" Big Rosie asked.

Lots of women yelled "Me!", but it was Candace Carter, a TV Celebrity, whom I had seen at Le Château Club (Bedding the Babysitter Chapter 2) who quickly rushed up to Big Rosie and buried her face between her legs.

The Governor laughed, "Candace is obviously hungry."

The crowd laughed and someone yelled, "We all are for Big Rosie."

"Line up then," Big Rosie moaned, "I'll be right here all night."

"Ten thousand," someone yelled out.

"Don't insult me like that," Big Rosie scolded, as she removed her blouse to reveal her massive tits.

"One hundred thousand," someone else called out.

"Now that's more like it," Big Rosie said.

"One fifty."

"Two hundred."

"Four hundred thousand."

"Four ten."

"Four twenty-five."

"Five hundred thousand," the same woman who'd jumped the bidding from two hundred thousand to four called out.

Rosie purred, "Whoever wins the bid also gets to replace Candace tonight."

"Five twenty-five," a large but pretty redhead called out.

"Five fifty," the other bidder, a slim, young Asian woman, quickly upped the ante.

The bidding went back and forth, until the Asian sighed and said, "Fuck it, a million."

"I'm out," the redhead said.

"Any last-minute bidders?" Governor Greene asked. "No? Going once, twice and sold to Mrs. Ash."

Applause broke out as Mrs. Ash walked up to Candace and ordered, "Move over bitch."

Candace ignored her, continuing to lick Rosie.

The small Asian pulled Candace by the hair and Rosie laughed, "Ladies, there is enough Big Rosie for everyone."

"What the fuck?" Candace snapped, ready to have a catfight by the looks of it.

"I want first dibs," Mrs. Ash said.

"Candace was here first," Big Rosie said, always calm and never rattled. "She can finish what she started. Plus, my second orgasm is always worth the extra work."

"Fine," Mrs. Ash huffed, as Candace, looking pissed off, crawled back between Big Rosie's legs.

The Governor joked, "All good things come to those that who wait... like for the first female President."

The crowd roared with approval.

"Before I continue, I have to thank you all for being here, for supporting me over the years, for supporting the lesbian community, and for your incredible generosity today. This next auction is, believe it or not, not sexual."

There were mocking boos.

"But I think you will like it," she continued. "You will accompany me as my guest at the upcoming Oscars."

Gasps again.

"Besides being my plus one, which if you wish can include some very authentic snacks, if you know what I mean, and I know you know what I mean, you get a first class flight, luxury hotel accommodations, and access to the after party," she explained.

"Will I only get to eat your pussy once, Governor?" someone yelled out.

"No, I'll be an all-you-can-eat buffet," the Governor quipped back.

"Five hundred thousand."

"One million."

"Two."

"Three."

"Four."

"Six."

I couldn't believe all the money being thrown around, yet I also could understand, having recently spent an entire night with the Governor myself, why someone would pay so much for such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

I ran out of champagne and headed off to get more. By the time I returned, the bidding stood at nine and a half million dollars.

"Sold for nine-and-a-half mill," Governor Greene declared, before adding, "Carissa, you and I will have a lovely time."

"Oh, it will be a lot more than lovely," the drop-dead gorgeous brunette crooned. I recognized her face from somewhere, but I wasn't sure where.

"Up next is something different," the Governor declared. "Something I have never had the opportunity to offer before." After a pause, she explained, "The winner of this next auction will be flown to California and take part in a professionally filmed porn movie where you will make all the calls. You may star in it if you wish, you may direct it, you may cast it; you may even write the script, although as you all know," she added tongue in cheek, "writing a porn script requires real talent. The film when completed, can be a souvenir just for you or released worldwide. Again, that is completely up to you."

"One million."

I resumed handed out drinks, many becoming empty very quickly as the porn movie bidding increased, although by this time the bids were growing in smaller increments.

I was suddenly so busy, both serving drinks and being pinched, that I didn't even hear what the final bid was. I did wonder how fun it might be to script and star in a movie about my journey from shy babysitter to cheerleader submissive to whatever I was now.

"And last, but certainly not least, the final auction is for your own live-in submissive for one year," Governor Greene revealed.

There were gasps throughout the crowd.

"And, if all goes well, you may arrange with the pet if she's still willing, for the arrangement to become permanent," she continued. "The only condition for this one is that she is a lesbian and will not have sex with any men in any form. On the other hand, you may share her with your female friends and family as you wish. Please welcome... Sarah!"

It was the same woman I had seen first on the Sybian. She was beautiful and was now completely naked. Her figure was athletic, but her musculature was encased in just enough soft flesh that the effect was of a gorgeous woman just bursting with sexuality.

"Two million," someone yelled out as soon as they saw who the live-in pet would be.

"Four," another said.

"Twenty," a very famous ex-teen star, Jessica Jones, who had earlier squeezed my ass, called out.

The roomful of women gasped. This bid was a lot higher than any of the others!

The Governor looked shocked as well.

Are there, um, any further bids?" The Governor asked. "Going once, twice..."

"Twenty-one," another big movie star, the ever-present tabloid cover girl Brittany Banes called out.

The ex-teen star's big smile faded. The spotlight had moved on as quickly as it had shined on her. "Twenty-two," she said, glaring at her fellow movie star... both of them once co-stars in a Disney movie.

"Twenty-five," Brittany upped, her smile wide and this obviously being about more than just the girl onstage. But she was having fun with this; Jessica was not.

"Twenty-six," Jessica said, her glare enough to make almost anyone back down, except apparently Brittany.

"Twenty-seven," Brittany quickly bid.

"Twenty-eight."

"Twenty-nine," Brittany sang out, literally all sing-song.

"Thirty million!" Jessica declared.

Brittany smiled, blew Jessica a kiss, and said brightly, "I give up! I think I've spent enough of your money today, Jessie darling."

"No more?" the Governor asked. "Going once, twice, sold. Thank you, Jessica for your very generous donation."

"It all goes to a good cause," Jessica smiled, shifting back into fake I'm-so-nice mode.

I went over to Ashley and she said, "This is still like Alice in Wonderland, but now I think I'm in a porn version!"

I asked, an idea already spinning, "Want to join the cast?"

"What? How?" she asked.

"We can offer to be pets together to the highest bidder for a single night," I suggested.

"No way!" she gasped. Not in a 'No way in hell' way,' but rather in a 'G'wan, you're not serious?' way.

"Sure," I shrugged. "It'll be fun! It will be something we can do to raise funds for Governor Greene and it will be something we can share just between the two of us. Plus with whoever wins the bidding, of course."

"Fuck it, I already feel like the Mad Hatter," she laughed.

I grabbed her hand before she had time to change her mind and tugged her up to Governor Greene, who was chatting with Jessica Jones.

She saw us and I said, "Ma'am, may I offer you something? I mean something specific?"

"Sure, Jenny," she smiled, happy for an excuse to break away from Jessica, who was being nice on the outside but still obviously seething on the inside.

"We want to go up for auction as a one-night pair of lesbian submissives," I offered, while Ashley nodded her enthusiastic agreement.

"Really?" she asked, surprised.

"I believe in the cause," I explained, before adding, "and I'm damn horny."

"And you, Ashley?" the Governor asked.

She joked, "Can I get an extra pair of heels if I agree?"

The Governor roared with laughter, "You can have a dozen!"

"I love you," Ashley gushed to the Governor.

"Hey," I pouted playfully.

"Don't worry, I love you best," Ashley smiled.

"If I auction you off it can't be for tonight, but for a full evening and night on some weekend mutually agreed upon, and you may have to be flown to her, whoever she turns out to be," she explained. "First class or private jet and at her expense, of course."

"Oh, that could be a problem," Ashley said.

The Governor clarified, "I could talk with your parents and have them believe you were working with me on the early aspects of the campaign. That would be technically true, since the money would be a great help."

"I want to work for you on the campaign," I pointed out.

"Well, that just makes the story easier to sell," she incorporated. "So are you girls in? Are you sure?"

"Yes!" we nodded in unison.

"Okay," she nodded, as she went back up to the microphone and said, "Ladies, we have one last surprise auction and it's a great one! It's a buy one submissive, get another free deal." After a pause, she continued, "My two maids tonight, two pretty eighteen-year-old high school students who are just beginning to explore their true sexuality as lesbians, have willingly offered themselves to be a pair of submissives to the highest bidder. This will be for a single night on a weekend mutually agreed. Since they are new to this, they will require safe words, but you can trust me that they won't use them frivolously."

Clapping erupted and Ashley and I, still in our maid outfits, went and stood beside her.

"As you can see, they're gorgeous and trust me, they were born to serve," Governor Greene said.

"One..." Brittany Banes announced and after a dramatic pause added, "...million."

My mouth dropped open. I'd been hoping for maybe a couple of thousand.

I glanced at Ashley. Her mouth was hanging open too. Not to mention, this was the super celebrity Brittany Banes.

Governor Greene seemed less surprised as she asked, "Any other bidders?" The opening bid had shocked the room it seemed, and soon the Governor was saying, "Going once, twice, sold."

Brittany walked over to us and said, "Hi ladies, I'm Brittany."

"We know," Ashley gasped, totally star-struck.

"I'd be super excited to have you two come and meet me on my movie set as soon as you can," she said.

"Really?" Ashley asked, sounding fourteen, not eighteen.

"For sure," she nodded. "You can see what happens behind the scenes, both on the set and in my trailer."

"That would be great!" I agreed, catching the innuendo and looking forward to it.

"I have to head out early tomorrow morning to Los Angeles and have to leave this fun night earlier than I'd like to, but I want you two down for a couple of days," she said, sounding so sweet.

Governor Greene interrupted to point out, "Your winning bid buys you only one day."

"I'll pay a million per day as long as they stay with me," Brittany said. "It's for a good cause."

"Well, in that case, they can stay for as long as they like," Governor Greene said, before adding with a laugh, "I've become their pimp!"

"I can't believe you would pay that type of money just for us," Ashley said.

Brittany smiled, "Oh, you two are absolutely delicious, and I hope to find out just how delicious very, very soon."

My pussy leaked as I listened to Brittany's very blunt innuendo and watched her kiss my girlfriend.

She then turned and kissed me too.

When she broke the kiss, leaving two stunned star-struck teens totally speechless and almost breathless as well, she said, "I'll get your contact information from the Governor."

Then she was gone.

The Governor asked, "I know you two likely have to get home soon, but if you would like to stay, things around here are about to get a little crazy."

"It is a school night, but I think we have some time," I said.

"I know we have time," Ashley corrected me.

"Great," the Governor smiled, "now please enjoy yourself. And your limousine will be outside waiting whenever you're ready to go."

I noticed there was a lengthy line for Big Rosie and a few others were creating their own play time. The Governor explained, "Sometimes these things turn into orgies."

"Wow," Ashley said.

I joked, "We may never want to leave."

The Governor laughed just as I felt someone grab my hand and say, "Come here, now."

I looked at Ashley, whose mouth was wide open as I turned around and saw it was Jessica Jones pulling me away.

I followed as the Governor was asking Ashley, "Want to earn one more pair of heels?"

I was led to a large sofa where a busty blonde was being fisted by the Asian woman from earlier, whose name I'd forgotten.

Jessica swept off her wraparound designer dress, revealing only a garter-belt and stockings, plus of course her drop-dead-gorgeous body and said, "I'm fucking horny and I want someone I can use for a bit."

"Okay," was all I could muster, as I stared at the body of an actress I admired, although she had gone a bit too Miley Cyrus since she'd turned legal and began trying to break free of her squeaky-clean Disney image.

"Stop staring and get licking," she ordered, as she sat on the other edge of the couch from the fisting and spread her legs.

"S-s-sorry, I stammered, realizing she was right: I was staring.

I dropped to my knees and buried my face in her completely shaved pussy. As I licked, I realized she also perfumed her pussy, as the scent of strawberries lingered.

"That's it, lick my pussy," she moaned, as she grabbed my head and held me in her wetness before she added, "I've been checking you out all night."

Hearing that a huge celebrity who'd just spent 30 million on an auction for a live-in lesbian had been checking me out was flattering, although part of me realized the obvious: she wanted to have me serve her before I served her rival Brittany.

Of course I was fine with either theory, maybe they were both true. The important part was that I was licking Jessica Jones's pussy! Add that to the fact that I'd already been between Governor Greene's legs and would undoubtedly be performing between Brittany Banes' in the near future and I had quickly become, in my brief time as an out and about lesbian, a celebrity pussy pleaser.

I don't know if I was that good, which seems unlikely, or she was that horny, which tasted like a good bet, but in a couple of minutes she began grinding her pussy on my face and I just kept my tongue extended and tried to please her as best I could as she fucked herself on my face.

She squealed, similar to the high-pitched voice she'd become famous for on her popular television show, as her cum flooded onto my face. Only a little of it hit directly on my tongue as she'd used my entire face, forehead to jaw, to get herself off.

When she let go of my head I eagerly focused on lapping up her cum, wanting to savour every last drop.

As she looked down at me, she told me, "Now that bitch is stuck with my sloppy seconds."

I felt used, but I didn't say anything, instead licking a little more cum out of her pussy.

"You may go now," she said to me still lying there as if I were an expendable servant and she were a Caesar. It pissed me off. Even after the humiliating treatment I'd put up with from Karen and Sabrina, this was different.

I stood up, glared down at her and quipped, "So the tabloid stories are true."

"Pardon?" she asked, surprised by my tone.

"That you're a pretentious, selfish bitch," I responded.

"How dare you!" she gasped.

I don't know what came over me, well yes I do, it was a sudden unexpected rush of dominance that overwhelmed me as I straddled her on the couch, lifted up my skirt to reveal I was sans panties, grabbed her head and shoved it in my pussy just like she'd done to me. I ordered the stunned bitch, "Get licking and get me squealing."

For some reason I knew she would obey, that she was a sheep in wolf's clothing, as she began licking me.

A second rush coursed through me at the thrill of being in charge, of demanding and getting what I wanted. I held the twenty-million-a-picture diva between my legs as she licked me. Obviously she had licked a lot of pussy before, as she was really getting me riled up rather quickly.

The diva teased my clit, parted my pussy lips, and used her tongue like a tiny cock.

The position however was awkward for me and although her tongue felt great, I knew I wouldn't get off like this.

I let go off her head, turned around and plopped back on the couch and ordered, "Now get back here and eat my cunt, slut."

I didn't know if calling her a name would end this brief power shift, but it jumped out before I even had time to realize I was saying it.

She rolled over and willingly moved back between my legs. This time though, she moved her tongue down to my asshole and started licking that.

The Jessica Jones was licking my asshole!

My surreal life had taken yet another surreal turn.

I looked around and saw that Ashley was busy between Governor Greene's legs while a large woman in a pink corset was fucking her with a strap-on.

Around the room women were eating women, women were fucking women; it was indeed a complete lesbian orgy.

The Jessica probed my puckered asshole for a couple of minutes before she moved back to my pussy and licked.

My orgasm built quickly this time, the fact I was dominating Jessica Jones, that I was in the middle of a wild orgy and that the entire night had been a stimulating kink show, all contributing to it.

"That's it, slut, suck my clit," I demanded, this time it being my turn to grab her head and hold her deep in my pussy.

She obeyed, flicking on my clit like a snare drum as I closed my eyes and allowed her to trigger my orgasm. When it went off, my cum flooded onto the famous actress' face. She, like I had, lapped up as much cum as possible throughout the orgasm.

Once I let go of her head, she sat up, and kissed me.

I kissed her back, surprised by the intimate act.

But once she broke the kiss, she slapped me hard across the face and snarled, back in her wolf bitch persona, "Little girl, don't you ever fucking call me a slut again!"

She then marched away as I lay there bewildered and still coming.