Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over to see Ashley now on her back getting fucked, another woman straddling her face.

I looked around the room and watched the orgy playing itself out in front of me.

Sex was happening everywhere, including a daisy chain that was beginning to form on the floor. Wanting to taste more pussy, I staggered weakly off the couch, picked a spot at random, touched someone's shoulder and asked, "May I join in?"

A spot was opened up as over a dozen women were now in the circle.

I was licking a redhead's hairy bush while an older woman licked my shaved one.

The daisy chain lasted over half an hour, sometimes with us swapping places. I licked four different pussies and I came twice more, before Ashley tapped me on the shoulder and reminded me, "We really need to go."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Midnight," she answered.

"Oh, shit," I said, as Ashley's school night curfew was eleven.

We went to the room we'd begun in and got back into our own clothes. I asked Ashley, "Have fun?"

"Oh my God, there will never be another tonight!" she spouted.

I nodded, "It will be hard to top this... but it will be fun to try."

"That it will," Ashley nodded as she kissed me yet again.

Breaking the kiss, we finished getting dressed, grabbed our new heels (Ashley needing the very large shopping bag the Governor had thoughtfully provided for her) and walked out together to our limo and driver, knowing that whatever adventures we had in store we would experience together.

THE END of Chapter 8... continued in Chapter 9.