All Comments on 'Bedroom Pet Pt. 02'

by homealone_447

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
karmensutrakarmensutraover 13 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story, great addition to the first one. Please write more especially about Tina because she's in that first stage of control that was my favourite part with Monica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not buying it .

Intresting and well written story . But for some reason I can't buy into it . I think there maybe to much repitition of all the psychological stuff . Honestly , it started getting boring I don't think you needed to tell us what they were thinking every time .

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago

I would personally hate this story because of how immoral it is, but this is a perfect story to show how horrible it is to be used and abused. Not even the cheating wives stories hold a candle to this. So despite it I favorite this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh my god

i can not believe what i read the last hours. this story was sooooo fantastc, sooo unimaginably. just fantastic.greeting from germany.

DabblingInDarknessDabblingInDarknessalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!

This story and the previous one were just fantastic. So very very sexy. Please keep up the amazing work. The way the main character at times fights the brainwashing before giving in once again is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ok...wow

Bit drawn out at times, but love the methodical progression into obscurity while somehow maintaining a sense of plausibility. Also love how much of it reads like a strong shroom trip (pulsating 4D colours, mind compartmentilization etc). I could really get lost in this. Well done and thank you.

sopharoonessopharoonesabout 6 years ago
almost horror category

some of this is legit the stuff of my nightmares, alien things come out of person's mouths into other person's mouths...when i was younger i caught an ep of sliders with something like that & it has stayed with me for life. But things that turn me off can also turn me on when written like this, i have found! So, good job!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i came buckets to this, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous