All Comments on 'Beebe and Petey Ch. 01'

by Valendon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Your ending

SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just when it got interesting you stop, went from 4 stars to 3, but really should have gave you 1.

You better get chapter 2 out in a hurry.

ValendonValendonover 8 years agoAuthor
Keep the faith, GoodLay

Chapter 2 is submitted--waiting approval. (Fair warning, though, this IS a series--all but the final chapter end with "To Be Continued."

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Excellent start

I really enjoyed this introductory chapter. I find myself invested in Beebe and Petey and want to follow their story to the end.

Their first, fumbling explorations were told realistically and with a sympathetic feeling for their awkwardness. Makes me wish I had a "Petey" to share in my early explorations into human sexuality.

I eagerly look forward to the next chapter(s).

slojenniferfizzslojenniferfizzover 7 years ago
Glad I linked

Linked to this from the "Four for Friday" story--interesting to see the start! I'll be perusing more of the series! (Your writing has gotten better between these stories!)

Mr_NebMr_Nebover 3 years ago

What a delightful, tender, yet sensual story. A great read. I am enjoying the whole series. Thanks very much.

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years ago

What cute story, it has a very endearing innocence to it.

PeterOnan55PeterOnan55over 2 years ago

Great to learn the back story! (I read some of the others first.) Takes me back to my first fumblings, also with a good friend.

WhO2WhO29 months ago

I was reading your comment in the thread on religious women then found out you wrote stories, too. LOVED part 1, especially knowing it is a true story. On to part 2, eagerly anticipating more exploring between PT and BB!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValendon@Valendon
Shortcut to my stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2722715&page=submissions I began writing as a sort of therapy following the unexpected death of a dear friend and lover. The Beebe and Petey stories chronicle our lives and adventures over a span...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES