Beebe and Petey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valendon
Valendon
175 Followers

"OK SEEING each other!?!?" Chad said, "My little sister was just sucking my cock! So yeah, I'm OK seeing her nekid. In fact, Sis, I'm digging your bush a lot!"

"And I'm pretty sure those weren't Kath's fingers in my pussy while I was eating hers!" Dene said.

"I think we've set some new world records for hot sex here," I said. "And I, for one, am all used up for now."

"I've got one little piece of depravity I'd like to indulge," said Dene, "if it won't gross you out."

"Shoot."

"Well, you've always bragged about liking his cum. I want to suck it out of your pussy. Is that too weird?"

"C'mon in!" I said, spreading my thighs, then drifted off to sleep with my head on Chad's tummy and Dene gently lapping at my pussy.

I was the first to struggle back to consciousness the next morning. Memories of the night before slowly unfolded in my mind as I become aware of the warm bodies sharing my bed. I was rolled slightly onto my left side with my head still nestled on Chad's tummy. His cock and balls were inches from my face. I smiled but stayed motionless, just taking in the scenery. Dene was on her side in front of both of us with her cheek resting on my inner thigh. Her lovely bush was just inches beyond Chad. Neither of them stirred. I became aware of a growing need to pee-and to stretch. Carefully, I pushed myself up onto my left elbow. The trick would be to get out from between Chad and Dene without jostling them too much. My right leg was a little behind me, and clear of Chad. I managed to plant my right foot on the mattress and put some weight on it. Gently, I rolled my left leg out from under Dene's cheek. She stirred, put her arm under her head to replace my thigh and sighed, but didn't seem to wake. I transferred weight to my left leg now, rolling face down with my hands on each side of Dene, toes digging into the mattress behind us, straddling her in a push up. It was kind of like playing Twister! I walked my hands back toward my feet until I could balance on my knees, then carefully scooted off the bed. Good! Chad and Dene were still sound asleep. God, they were beautiful!!

I headed for Jan's room to pee and shower. It was far enough toward the other end of the house that the noise wouldn't bother my lovers. Refreshed but still naked, I headed for the kitchen to start breakfast. I halved some oranges and used our squeezer for fresh OJ. I got out the big electric perc to accomodate the three of us-we'd all want more coffee than usual. It should be done in about 20 minutes, I'd guess. It was 7:30 now. I'd been up for about an hour and was getting anxious for Chad and Dene's company, but resisted waking them up before they were ready. I headed for the front door to get the paper and realized in the nick of time I didn't have a stitch of clothes on! Nude was becoming too natural now! I ran to Jan's room again and grabbed her robe, then padded down the walk barefoot. No one out-good!

I returned Jan's robe and settled in with the paper while the coffee finished. Finally the perc stopped and I went in to get a cup. I heard the toilet in my bathroom flush, smiled and got out bacon and eggs to start on the rest of breakfast. I started as many strips of bacon as the big skillet would hold and was cracking eggs into the bowl when Chad walked in. He was back in his skivvies.

"Hey, chucklehead, how come you're all dressed up like that?" I demanded with a teasing grin.

"I dunno," he said, "just seemed like the right thing to do. Nude's always been for the shower and bedroom, I guess."

"Well, lose the drawers, would you? I don't want to waste a minute looking at your boxers that I could use to look at your ass!"

Chad laughed and shucked the boxers: "I thought you liked the other side better!" I noticed he had a semi. He wiggled it at me.

"And on that subject, don't bother hiding your boners," I added, "this isn't a Del Mar trig class! Ready for some breakfast?"

"Mam, yes Mam!" Chad said, giving me a salute. "My God, Petey, you're amazing. Could you have imagined us in anything like this scene a year ago?"

"As a matter of fact, I did imagine us nude together-quite a few times! I had no thought it would ever happen-I just used the idea to get myself worked up while I used that little vibe Jan gave me for my 18th birthday."

"G'morning, morning glories!" Dene called, walking into the room. Her hair was wet from the shower and she was wearing a robe.

"Hey, off with the robe!" Chad and I yelled together.

"You're horny before breakfast?!? You perverts!" Dene teased.

"Takes one to know one, sis! Now get outta that robe! Petey already made me shed my shorts. If you're not nekid quick, I'd worry about catching her spatula across your butt!

"OK, OK," Dene said, shedding the robe and giving it a toss back down the hall. "Feast you eyes!" and she struck a pinup pose-hips thrust to the side, one hand behind her neck, the other on her hip, her tits thrust out as far as she could, tongue lightly licking her lips and a big wink. I noticed Chad's dick get a little stiffer.

"Bacon's ready," I announced, taking it up. "The eggs won't take long. Chad, there's fresh OJ in the fridge and glasses in the cabinet. Dene, pop some bread in the toaster, would you, and grab some silverware and napkins. Chad the coffee should be ready too-use the mugs under the cabinet and grab some butter and jam from the fridge." "I'm starting us out with 3 eggs each-I can do more in a jiffy if we want," I said over my shoulder, as the eggs hit the hot skillet.

In no time we were seated, going after the scrambled eggs and bacon like we were never going to see another bite of food.

"You guys just can't imagine how much nicer this is than the breakfasts I've been eating for the last 8 weeks."

"What? Don't they let you eat with naked women in boot camp? How uncivilized!"

"There weren't any women there period. Not even old, ugly ones with floor-length dresses, much less young, beautiful naked ones. And the eggs were powdered, the bacon was spam, the OJ was Tang and the coffee-well, the coffee was OK."

"So what's next?" I asked. "Do you know where your AIT will be? And how much leave you have?"

"Yeah. Polk."

Ft. Polk, LA was the last stateside stop before Viet Nam. AIT, Advanced Individual Training, was a kind of finishing school for soldiers, getting them ready for their specialties.

"Oh, crap. Tiger Land. I'm sorry Chad. I mean, odds were that's what it would be, but it sucks to hear it for real. When?"

"I report December 10th."

"Well, at least winter there is better than summer. Do you know what you're slotted for?"

"Just infantry. Canon fodder. Lots of weapons training."

"I thought they were looking at you for something else," Dene said.

"Yeah, turns out I'm pretty good with languages," Chad said, "at least with listening and speaking. You know how I am with reading and spelling. My LT was talking about sending me to language school, but either he didn't get that through or forgot to try."

"Wait-You're speaking foreign languages now? Plural? Or do you just mean Spanish?" I said. "I know you and Jorge could jabber Spanish, but I thought that was just from growing up with him."

"I'm pretty good at picking up words, even accents, just by listening. There were a couple of guys-step brothers-from Quebec in the unit. They were born in the US, but grew up in Canada. Their draft board tracked them down and hauled their asses into the Army. They'd speak French to each other to keep conversations private, but just from context, I started understanding. After listening to them for a couple of days I said: "Je vous comprends" (I understand you) to them and their jaws dropped."

"My jaw is dropping a little too, BeeBe. I had no idea!" I said.

"Anyway, after they got over their shock, they started working with me. At first, it was just fun to cuss in one more language. I taught them some Spanish cussing-pretty handy in El Paso. They took it a little farther and started working on vocab and idioms with me and by the end of boot camp, they said I could pass for a French-speaking Canadian-accent and all. I can do some Yankee accents too, by the way. They bragged on me to the LT, and he got all hot to send me to language school. Last week, he brought in an Asian-looking guy who started teaching me some oriental language. Could have been Vietnamese, he never said, but I caught on pretty quick to that too."

"Fuck," Dene said. "I don't want you going to Viet Nam!"

"Not much to do about it one way or the other now, sis. Hey, let's not talk about this anymore. I was half-way to a nice boner when I came in here, and it's limp as a wet noodle now!"

"That'll NEVER do!" I exclaimed, getting up from my chair. I cradled his face into my chest, rubbed my right nipple in his ear and used my left hand to reach down to caress his dick. "Hey, I think it's coming back to life!"

"So, what exactly did the two of you end up doing with each other while I had my eyes closed?" I asked. "Details!"

"Just pretty much what we said last night, really," Dene said. "I sucked his cock pretty early on. I never would have done that before, but Kath, you had me so turned on that it just felt right! I didn't even think about it-just grabbed and sucked."

"And I felt her up," said Chad. "Same deal for me. Before, feeling up my sister seemed fucking gross. Seems that way again this morning, for that matter, but only a little," Chad said, reaching over to roll one of Dene's nipples between his thumb and forefinger. "You were right, of course Sis; those were my fingers up your pussy. I'm a little embarrassed now. Are you still OK about it this morning?"

"Oh Hell yes!" Dene said. "And I don't know if it's the sexy conversation or watching Petey pull your face into her tits, but I'm getting a little wet just sitting here."

"So what DIDN'T you do?" I asked.

"Well, we didn't fuck, and I didn't eat her pussy," Chad said.

"More things left to explore today and tomorrow!" I exclaimed. "God, I'm so glad we're a threesome now. You're the two people I love most in the world and having you getting into each other is the most perfect thing I could ever imagine! Have you kissed? I don't think I saw or heard that going on."

They looked each other, slightly wide-eyed.

"Well, no, I guess we haven't" Dene said. Neither of them showed any interest in trying now. How odd is that? Dene just sucked his dick and he finger-fucked her-how is a kiss threatening? A different kind of intimacy, I guess.

"Hmm," I said. "Both of you stand up, right now." They did "Now hug." They leaned forward, cheek to cheek, touching shoulders, but not much else.

"Closer!" I demanded, "thighs and chests touching, arms around each other!" NOW Dene's big titswere pressing into Chad's chest. His dick was alll the way up, now, and snuggled into her treasure trail.

"Now, close your eyes, both of you pretend it's me in your arms, and kiss each other for a full 30 seconds. I'll time it!"

I got no back talk! It was kind of fun being assertive! I gave them 45 seconds and heard no complaints, and they kept going for a few moments after I called 'time'.

"OK-now report! I could tell you were both weirded out by the thought. Was it at all weird by the time I stoped you? And how turned on did it make you? And would you like to do it again?"

They agreed it was weird enough that if I hadn't commanded them to, they wouldn't have even hugged in the nude, much less kissed, but that:

1. They were both turned on and into it by the time I called "stop;" and

2. They would probably do it again whether I commanded it or not.

"Excellent! Mistress Kathy predicts you'll be screwing each other before nightfall!" Wow. I was slipping into a dominant role over them and they were following along like this was the natural order of things!

"But listen, we ought to get out and do something that's fun AND sexy, so what would you say about jaunt over to Padre? We could pack a lunch, drive my VW to the beach until we we're out of tourist range and probably stay nude all day. There sure won't be many people there this time of year."

"Excellent!" they said together.

Dene and Chad didn't have suits. We hoped we wouldn't need any, but I fixed Dene up with one of my old one-piece suits. She spilled out of the top and lots of pubes escaped out the legs openings, but what the hell! Chad figured his boxers would do if we needed to cover up at all. I got together lunch supplies, water and soft drinks and packed them in the cooler, Chad grabbed up the beach towelsand suntan lotion and we piled in my Bug for the beach!

It was only 10:30 by the time we got set up, and we had a great spot! We drove down the beach for miles until the few other people we saw were far behind. We set up between two sand moguls that served as a wind block and partially hid us from view in case anyone actually did come that far down the beach. As I spread the beach towels out, I turned and saw that Chad and Dene had stripped off and were in a second nude embrace, kissing gently-entirely uncommanded! I decided to leave them alone for a while.

As I watched, their kisses became longer and deeper. Chad's hands slid slowly down Dene's back, over the curve of her ass and pulled her tightly into him. Dene moved over slightly, taking Chad's right thigh between her legs and sliding her hip and leg between his. Watching, I could almost feel her thick bush rubbing against my own belly and thigh, and his cock pressing into my stomach. I couldn't see his dick, but I was sure he had a raging hard on. Dene began to stroke Chad's back, moving from his shoulder blades down over his ass and back up. Chad spent some time lightly nibbling Dene's neck and ears. She gave a shiver when he would hit a spot just where the base of her neck met her collarbone. Had I told him about that spot on her? I couldn't quite remember, but I knew damned well what it did to her. They began to rhythmically press into each other's thighs and their hands danced over backs and butt cheeks. Chad rolled away slightly and cupped Dene's breast in one hand as they continued to dry-hump. Chad pulled away a little farther, stooped to wrap his arms just under her ass and lifted her straight up. Her tits were even with his mouth now, and he began to suck them fervently, first one, then the other, sucking each deep into his mouth, then letting it out until he had only the areola and nipple remaining.

I could see her tit begin to vibrate and I knew Chad was using his tongue to flip back and forth across her nipple so rapidly she'd have thought he was using a vibrator! I loved it when he did that to me! It was something we "practiced" regularly. He eased her back down and slid his hand between her thighs as she leaned in and sucked his nipples. I sat on a towel and began lightly stroking my clit. Chad turned Dene and pulled her into him with her butt against his cock. He used both hands to cup and squeeze her generous tits and slid them slowly down her chest and stomach. He traced the outline of her treasure trail as it widened into the top of her delta, and traced the fold of her legs downward. He splayed his fingers and ran them through her thick bush over and over, then ran both index fingers down the inside of her vulva. He slipped one finger into her pussy and used the other hand to circle her clit and she rolled her head back, looking up for a kiss. Chad turned and lifted Dene again, bringing her chest to his face level and sucked her left breast deeply into his mouth, shaking it rapidly.

Chad glanced in my direction, saw the beach towels spread out and carried Dene toward one. With his eyes, he asked if I wanted to join them. I declined, making it clear this was just for him and Dene. I stood and pulled my towel away from theirs. Before he reached the towels, he let Dene down on her feet, then picked her up and cradled her in both arms like he did me, kissing her tits as he walked. He knelt in front of the towel and gently laid her on it.

"Sis-if you don't want what's coming next, for God's sake say so now!"

Dene reached up, pulled his head down for a deep kiss and said: "Fuck me good, BeeBe. Fuck me now!"

It was beautiful to watch. I wondered if Chad and I made such a beautiful sight when we fucked. Chad was slow and deliberate. He entered Dene gently, watching her eyes as he eased his cock into his sister's pussy. I could see Dene take in a breath and her eyes widened. As Chad slowly eased in, she arched her head back and bit her lower lip-Chad stopped pushing until she exhaled and smiled at him, giving a little nod. He continued until his cock was completely buried and held it there for a minute. Dene began moving under him and he set up a slow and easy rythm to match it. After about 5 minutes, she began to push up harder with her pelvis and his thrusts became a little quicker, a little more vigorous. I could tell he was getting close, because every little bit, he'd stop completely, leaving his dick in her, but not moving as he kissed her over and over. Finally, after about 15 minutes, he could contain himself no more. He fucked her harder and harder, faster and faster giving sharp, low grunts with each thrust. Dene moaned just after each of his vocalizations. Finally, his back arched and a continuous guttural moan rose from his throat as he began to cum. I couldn't tell if Dene came too, but I didn't think so.

Chad continued his orgasmic thrusts for about a minute, a wild shudder shaking his body the whole time. He finally eased up and out. "God, Sis, that was fabulous! You were really tight!"

"Well, I should be. Nobody's been in there before!"

"

"Whaaaaattt!" Chad exclaimed. "You're still a virgin!?!"

"Well, not anymore!" Dene grinned.

I was puzzled. Dene wrote me she lost her cherry the first week at IU. I kept quiet-I'd get to the bottom of this out of Chad's earshot.

"What a fucking weekend!" Chad sighed, finally looking at me.

"Apt description!" I said, "And we're not even half-way through it!"

It was nearly Noon. "A kiss from each of you and I'll make us some lunch," I said. "You two rest and talk among yourselves!"

I collected my kisses and headed for the car to get lunch ready. I had sliced ham, bread, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, chips, and cupcakes packed and made sandwiches in the Bug's open "nose." I got 3 cans of coke out of the cooler and called: "Come and get it!"

As we enjoyed lunch, Chad and Dene continued to glance nervously at each other and said little.

"OK, you two. Mistress Kathy has some questions." "Chadwick Preston, is your sister Denise a great, truly world-class lay and did she lead you to cum with every bit of orgasmic energy you've ever had with me?" He admitted she was world class and that his orgasm had been earth-shaking. "Denise Suzanne, did your brother Chadwick deliver most true and excellent fucking with sensitivity and great passion?" She thought so too. "Then by the powers of sex that I have usurped unto myself, I banish all traces of cultural prohibitions against fucking your sibling and command you to regard today with a sense of awe and delight, and to do it again whenever you damned well feel like it! I SO DECREE!" I stood straight, trying my best to be regal, and raised my hands over them as I shouted this last bit. I felt my little tits bounce as I threw my arms up. I was making it up as I went, but it seemed pretty clever and on target to me. "As long as you both keep fucking me too," I added with a grin, and sat back down on the towel.

Chad went around the mogul to take a leak. "Mistress Kathy?" Dene said, smiling.

"Speak, my child," I replied.

"Mistress, just so you're fully informed, BeeBe licked his own cum out of my twat while you were making sandwiches. He finally got me off that way. I thought you should know."

Valendon
Valendon
175 Followers