Beebe and Petey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valendon
Valendon
175 Followers

"You were right to tell me, my dear," I clowned. "And now your training with young Chadwick is complete. But please let Master BeeBe know the next load he shoots up your pussy is all mine!"

"Of course, Mistress," Dene said, and we collapsed into each other's arms amid howls of laughter at the pretension.

"So what happened at IU? I thought you fucked some asshole at a frat party!"

"I did too! I was so drunk I didn't know, though. I didn't have all that much, but I found out later they'd spiked the punch with Everclear. Don't EVER go near "Purple Passion!" I mean, I woke up nude with a nude guy, and there were cum stains all over the bed and on my panties. There were used rubbers all over the room. I had a monstrous hangover, my pussy felt a little tender and I just assumed I'd been fucked! The guy I woke up next to said he was sure he fucked somebody, and guessed it must have been me. That was awkward for both of us-couldn't really say: "Wow, you were great!" since neither of us remembered a damned thing. I ran into one of the other girls about a month later and she told me what happened. After I passed out, one of the party guys really was going to fuck me. He stripped me, and worked me around on the bed on my back till my butt was right on the edge and was finger-fucking me while he tried to get hard. She said he was really pounding me, so that explained the tender pussy. She was fucking another guy across the head of the bed and saw I was passed out. She yelled at the guy, but he told her to fuck off. She saved me, I guess, because she stopped fucking her guy and said she wouldn't finish him off till he made the jerk on me stop. I guess he knocked the crap out the jerk. He wasn't even a student-just some Stony who crashed the party. Anyway, she said she never saw him again. They guy I woke up with had just crashed next to me after it was all over. I never went to another frat party, and I do NOT get drunk anymore."

"So are you happy Chad was your first?"

"Absolutely. Not that I'm entirely rid of your "cultural prohibitions" yet, but Chad's just a dream lover. You've trained him so well! That's probably the best fuck I'll ever have in my life. Certainly, it'll be the most memorable."

"Good for you, sweetie. We really trained each other, though. Practice makes perfect, you know, and we practiced just as much as you and I did! You don't suppose there's a little bit of his cum left in you, do you?"

"He seemed pretty thorough, but maybe you should check!" Dene said, pulling my head down into her crotch.

-to be continued

Valendon
Valendon
175 Followers