Beebe and Petey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave's eyes clinched shut and his face contorted. Jan picked up the pace, pounding his dick for all she was worth. Dave's load wasn't as huge as the ones I'd been getting from Chad, but to be fair, Dave did say his girlfriend had already fucked him twice today! He shot about a yard though, and at the sight I dropped to my knees in the grip of my own orgasm.

Dene, seeing the show was over, grabbed Tim's head with both hands and pulled him in tight. In less than a minute, Dene bucked and screamed, and in true Dene style, pumped out a gusher. I re-tied my top, Jan pulled hers back up and Dave tucked and zipped.

"Don't worry, hon, that's pussy juice, not pee," Dene assured Tim. "Swallow some of it. Not every girl does this, so make the best of it now!" She gave a last shudder and lay back, still gripping Tim's head. "That was great, sweetie. You've really come a long way-you're gonna make Edie a very happy girl, and that's gonna make you a very happy guy! Wanna fuck my tits now?"

Tim couldn't even speak-he just nodded his head. Dene slid down and sat on the bumper. She grabbed her tits on each side, gripped Tim's cock between them and began rubbing up and down. Silently, Dave began counting the seconds on his fingers. He went past 10, raised his eyebrows appreciatively and started over. Tim made it a full minute and then blasted stream after stream of hot cum into Dene's chin. As he slowed down, Dene took his cock in her hand. He jumped a foot and squirted another shot that mostly landed in Dene's open mouth. She smiled up at him, licked her lips and swallowed.

Dave began clapping and we joined in. Tim whirled around and tried to cover himself.

"Don't worry yourself, Tim," Jan assured him, "you're among friends here and your friends thought that was exceptionally hot! And trust me; any girl you go out with will never let you go if you do what Dene just showed you. Eating pussy with skill and dedication is something us gals just can't resist."

"Dene, he's got a really huge cock!" I exclaimed. It was, too. Until now, I didn't have any point of comparison for Chad's. Dave was about the same size, but Tim's was probably two, maybe 3 inches longer and bigger around. "Tim, can I hold it?"

"Um, I guess?" Tim uncovered his crotch-he was still pretty hard. I moved in and took his dick in my hand. It was still slick with his cum and I began stroking it, lightly at first, then more firmly. The cum began to dry so I scooped up more from Dene's chest. (There was plenty!) I stroked him for less than another 15 seconds and damned if he didn't cum again! He didn't have a lot of cum this time, but the orgasmic spasms seemed to last even longer than the first time.

"Good job!" I told him, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Kid," Dave said, "I hate to bring an end to this, but we were supposed to check in 5 miles from here about 10 minutes ago. Go take a quick dip, dry off and hop back in your uniform. It's time to hit the road."

Tim headed into the ocean, his dick still hard and bobbing as the trotted. Dave got a big towel out of the cruiser and we three distractions headed back out of his sight. Tim came back out of the water a little softer than he went, toweled off, dressed quickly and got in the passenger seat.

Jan strolled to his window. "Tim, I have some parting advice for you-keep this afternoon to yourself, and don't expect a repeat from Dene or Kath either one. Dave can educate you on how important this is. I mean it-don't brag about this to anyone. Don't even hint about it. Just eat pussy and reap the rewards!"

Tim nodded his assent.

The ferry ride back had more cars aboard than the outbound trip this morning, but there were a lot of families with young kids this Sunday afternoon. We didn't feel like trolling among the daddies and their kids, so I kept my bikini unfurled to full width and we all fastened a few buttons on our cover-ups. Still, we caught a lot of stares. Dene turned the most heads, but Jan and I got our share too, even from guys with hot-looking wives. Does a girl good!

We stopped at the drive-through car wash before heading home. Car washes got a lot of business in Corpus, and there were a bunch of them. Getting the salt spray hosed off the undercarriage was crucial if you had any hope of hanging onto your car for more than a couple of years. The corrosion was a constant battle. Betty always got washed after we came off the ferry, every single trip.

We had fun re-hashing the day's events. None of us knew Tim's girl, Edie, but we all agreed that if we ever met her we'd need a full report on whether Tim practiced Dene's pussy-eating lessons.

"How come you didn't fuck him, Dene?" I asked.

"After I saw his dick, I was awfully tempted. Hey Jan?" Dene turned to the back seat, "How do Chad and Dave and Tim compare to guys in general? How big are dicks supposed to be, anyway?"

"They vary a lot." Jan said. "I'd have to say Chad's and Dave's are about average. He's what, about 4 or 5"? Tim's getting on toward extra-large. The biggest one I've ever had was about 10". That one actually bottomed out in my vagina. I could feel it stretch me lengthwise when he pumped. The shortest ones were under 3". Tony is about Chad's size, and honestly I like that the best."

"Under 3"? Is that even long enough?" Dene asked.

"Oh yeah! Absolutely! A 3" guy was one of the best lovers I've ever been with. Mainly, I think, because he didn't keep obsessing over how short his dick was-he just concentrated on making sure I had great orgasms, and he was really good at reading my reactions. Pussies are great things-they can stretch for the big ones, and tighten back up for the smaller ones. And I actually prefer the small dicks for butt-fucking."

"Whoa! You let guys fuck your ass?" I said. "That's not something I've ever been interested in."

"Don't feel obligated to try it," Jan said, "but keep an open mind. It can be fun if you do it right. I tried it the first time to give a guy a break while I was on the rag. He was happy, and I actually liked it. It's just important to go slow and use lots of lube. And like I said, smaller dicks work better for butt sex than monsters, at least in my opinion."

"Wow. I feel like I'm in graduate-level sex ed!" I joked, then turning to Dene, asked "Hey-what was the strap-on like?"

"Oh, Petey, I LOVED it!" Dene exclaimed. "I can't wait till we get a chance to play with that thing! You busy tonight?"

"I'm horny as hell! Watching the sex going on all around me today has me pretty damned worked up, even after jilling off. But what I really want tonight is to have Chad all to myself-all night long. I want to fuck him 'till we just melt into the sheets and then wake up with him in the morning. It's occurring to me that you and Jan may find a way to entertain yourselves? I hadn't thought of that when I was getting all green-eyed about you two getting it on, but now I don't feel a bit guilty about not having a 3-way with you when I really just want to be with Chad."

"Oh, I think Jan and I will find something to do," Dene said, reaching back to stroke Jan's thighs in the seat behind me.

Back at home, Chad and Eddie were still locked in conversation-none of which we understood. They looked up as we trooped into the living room.

"I thought you were going to the beach!" Chad said. "Did you change your mind? Or forget something."

"Chad?? It's 5:30. We've been on Padre all day!"

"Holy shit!" Chad proclaimed. "I had no idea! It felt like you'd just left!!"

"I knew how long," Eddie said, "I'm exhausted, but Chad's got an amazing grasp of language-I didn't want to stop! We didn't even eat lunch! I really need to get home, though. Marty's going to think I'm in a ditch somewhere!"

"So, where does Chad stand now, Eddie?" I asked.

"He could probably find his way around, handle money, order food, insult people, and tell a few jokes. That's really astounding-like a year's work if he was taking a course at the JC. His accent is spot on. For the words he knows, I would swear he's from Saigon, like me. The vocab is still pretty basic, but he's good at what he's got." Then turning to Chad he asked: "How long are you going to be here?"

"Just 'til Wednesday, then up to St. Louis with the family for Thanksgiving. I'm going to stay there until I have to report for AIT at Polk on the 10th."

"Tell you what. I've got some use-or-lose annual I need to burn. How about I take two days tomorrow and Tuesday and we keep working on vocab and syntax? I don't think, even as fast as you learn, that we'll make you pass for anything like a native speaker, but we can definitely make you better. I'd like to work in a few more idioms too. Those can make all the difference."

Chad looked at me-we hadn't really set plans for the next two days, but we'd both assumed we'd be together pretty much the whole time.

"You gotta go for it, Chad." I said. "Eddie, that's just incredible you'd do that for Chad."

"OK, Eddie. That sounds great, and thank you. A lot! But I need to keep from burning out. Now that we've stopped, I realize we've gone about as long today as I've got in me. I was worried that I was shutting down after only a half-hour! I'm relieved to find I just lost track of time, but we've gone non-stop for about 6 1/2 hours, and that's about my limit. How about you swing by about 10 both mornings and we'll go from there. Or, I could meet you at your place?"

My place might actually be better, Eddie said. I've got a few things from Saigon I'd like to show you. Marty can join our conversations too. She's from the Central Highlands, and her accent is different.

"I've got classes tomorrow and Tuesday," I said. "I was going to blow them off and just hang out with Chad and Dene, but I've got a 4.0 going now, and I'd hate to miss a pop quiz or something. I'll plan on going in, I think. Tomorrow I've got a 10:00 and a 1:00, so I'll be gone from 9:30 to 2:30 or so. Tues is a 9:00, 11:00 and 2:00."

"I'll be at the shop all day," Jan added. "Dene, you want to come with me? I could use some extra help on the register while I work on the books."

"Sure, Jan, I'd be glad to!"

"Okay, then," Chad said. "Eddie, I'll be at your house about 10 and we'll go from there!"

Eddie took his leave and wished us all a good night. We turned again to dinner, and settled on ordering pizza and drinking beer instead of cooking. It hit the spot!

As we cleaned up from dinner, I whispered to Chad: "I want you all to myself tonight. Is that OK with you? We don't have much more time for the 3 of us to be together, and if you want more time with Dene, I'll understand."

Chad kissed me lightly. "Let's make it an early night. Just the two of us."

We excused ourselves and headed to the shower.

It was a "classic" night for us. We reverted back to the pattern of our love-making in the months before he got drafted. No exploration, no new boundaries, nothing unfamiliar. Well, almost nothing.

We showered together and took our time at it. Chad hugged me close and soaped my shoulders and back. With the shower beating against his back, he used his soapy hands to massage my back and shoulders. Turning me, his firm hands on my back pressed my tits into his chest, and the movement of the massage had the effect of stimulating them at the same time. It felt absolutely wonderful. It felt wonderful, too, when his hands found their way down to my butt cheeks. Oddly, it didn't light me up like it usually did-it just gave me a very deep sense of delight. If I could have purred, I would have! We reversed and I worked on his back for a while, then kneeled and gave each leg a soapy massage before giving attention to his balls and dick. I was surprised he wasn't hard when I kneeled, but with my cheek brushing his crotch as I worked on his legs, that changed. Cupping his balls in one hand, I reached around and soaped between his ass cheeks with some special attention to his bung hole. He shuddered and let an appreciative "mmmmmm" escape from his lips. Hmm. Interesting.

I rose again and stood back a little to soap his chest. I turned him around, hugged him from behind and reached around to continue running my hands over his chest. It seemed a little hairier than before he left. Like Dene, his pubic hair flowed up from his crotch, narrowing toward his navel and then blooming wide as it ascended his chest. I loved running my fingers through it! Standing behind him, his ass fit into the area between my belly and pussy. I reached down to make sure his dick was good and clean (wink, wink) but didn't linger before moving back up to play with his nipples. I felt them stiffen under my touch and rolled them between my thumbs and forefingers. There wasn't much spare skin on his muscular chest. I turned him into the shower stream and put some pressure on his shoulders to have him kneel and washed his hair. When we rose again, he hugged me from behind and returned all of my attention, even including washing my hair! That was actually a first for us, but what a treat!

Only when the temperature signaled the water heater had given us everything it had did we turn off the shower and reach for the towels. As we walked the short distance back to my bedroom, I heard the faint but unmistakable sounds of someone's ass getting paddled. Chad didn't seem to notice.

In bed, we followed our "formula" and settled into a nice 69. We did draw it out more than usual. I stopped each time I felt Chad start toward an orgasm. He was working on my pussy very gently, not sucking on my clit yet. He would lightly kiss around in my bush, nip at my thighs, kiss his way over to my pussy and tongue fuck me for a while before pulling back and repeating the process. It took us a half-hour of our favorite foreplay before I didn't stop when his orgasm began to develop. He went to work on my clit in earnest then and we went through our well-practiced variations of intensity until we both came at the same time. It seemed to last forever! I clamped my thighs around his head and humped like crazy. He grabbed my head and fucked my mouth with the same intensity as his cum blasted into my mouth. I hungrily hoovered every drop of cum out of his dick and we finally rolled onto our backs. He reached for my hand and squeezed it.

"Damn! We are GOOD!" Chad gasped.

"Practice pays!" I replied, and kissed him gently. "Can I ask you something while was get our breath back?"

"Sure?" he said, a little apprehensively.

"What gives with Dene and the paddle she bought at Jan's store?"

"Whoa-what store and what paddle?" Chad asked.

"Oh. Sorry. That sexy lingerie store next to Jan's record shop? She keeps it a secret, but it's Jan's. She took us there to get a swim suit for Dene to replace that thing of mine she had to squeeze into yesterday. She's got an "adult toy" store behind the lingerie section, too, with all kinds of dildos and other stuff. Jan gave Dene $50 of store credit and she went a little nuts buying stuff, including a leather paddle. I didn't quite get that, but she grinned at me like I ought to know."

"You got me," Chad said. "Dad used to be pretty strict with us when we were little, but he'd use either his hand or one of those biff bat things on us. If it was serious, it would be pants-down and right on the underwear. Or skirt up, I guess, in Dene's case. The last time I remember either of us getting, though, it was Mom giving it to Dene. Come to think of it, Dene was getting it pretty often then, and for dumb stuff. Kind of like she was asking for it. It was around the time her tits started growing, I think. Anyway, after Mom gave it to her that time, they started grounding her instead and she stopped doing so much stupid stuff."

"I heard somebody's ass getting paddled as we got out of the shower."

"Wow. Had to have been Jan on Dene or vice versa," Chad speculated.

"Pretty much. I've gotta find out what that's about. Chad?"

"Mmm?"

"What do you think will happen with the language thing? Did Eddie have any thoughts?"

"He said if the Army had half a brain, they'd spend my AIT on languages. But he said that might or might not be a good thing for me. It might land me in Army Intelligence, and that might make it tough to tell anyone where I was or what I was doing. He said you and I ought to have some code words that would pass a censor if I wanted to keep you in the loop."

"Holy Shit!...Chad?"

"Um Hmm."

"You think we should get married? I mean before you leave for AIT?"

The marriage question had stayed unvoiced for a long time. I thought about it all the time. I didn't really want to get married right away, but suddenly, it seemed like the time was short.

(Holy Shit! I just proposed to HIM!)

"I've been trying to bring that up since I got here, Kath, but I've been scared. In fact, I've been thinking it ever since March."

"It is scary. I'm not sure I want to be a married woman before I'm out of college. What scares you?"

"Mostly I was scared you would say no. And I'm not sure it's a good idea to get married and then leave. I can't imagine spending the future with anyone but you. Now, I've got no idea what the future is going to be. If we don't get married now, will you wait for me 'till I get out?"

"Is that a proposal of some sort?"

"Well, yes-not how I'd figured I'd propose, but yes. Kathy-I want to marry you. Maybe not this week, but I want to marry you and nobody else."

"Then yes-absolutely. I'd wait for 20 years if that's what it took."

"That's a long time without sex!" Chad teased, "can you manage?"

"Hey!" I shot back, "I'm only waiting to marry you-I didn't say a thing about no sex! But just in case, maybe we'd better store up a few more memories to sustain us!" I reached down to play with his dick. It was soft, but sprang to life quickly and Chad pulled me close for a deep kiss. The kiss brought instant moisture to my pussy as Chad soon discovered. He mounted me in the missionary position and slammed his dick home with authority.

"YES!" I whispered huskily, "Hard and fast! Keep it up! Keep it up! Keep it UP. FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME!" And did he ever! After about 5 minutes, I had another vaginal orgasm and punctuated the air with a series of low, loud grunts. I was vaguely aware that Jan and Dene could probably hear me, but I just didn't care. Chad knew I came (how could he miss it!) but he didn't stop. He kept slamming into me with fierce intensity and goddamit, I came again not 30 seconds later! Still, he didn't stop. He fucked me hard for fully 15 minutes until he himself began growling, low and deep in his chest, and then exploded into me and roared. Even after his orgasmic spasms stopped, he didn't pull out. He propped himself on his elbows above me and kissed me for a long time. I wrapped my legs around his ass and marveled at the perfect delight in and around me.

He rolled off me and lay on his back briefly before asking: "Want me to clean you up?"

"Only if you like it. I got the impression you had to make yourself do it on the beach."

Chad winked at me, then moved between my legs and began sucking our combined juices out of my pussy. Fair being fair, I moved around to suck his dick some more, enjoying both the traces of my own juices and the few remaining drops of cum that I could suck out of Chad's now flaccid dick. After a bit, I woke up with my cheek on his thigh and his arm draped over my hips. In the dim light, I realized he was hard again.

"You awake?" I whispered.

"Yep!"

"You're hard!"

"Yep!"

"Hmmm. Whatcha got on your mind?"

"I was thinking I forgot to get on my knees when I proposed."

It took my sleepy mind a few moments to connect with what he was thinking, but then asked:

"Chadwick Preston! Are you going to propose while you fuck me doggy style?"