Beebe and Petey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Depends on your, ahh, receptivity."

"On your knees, big boy!" I said, coming back to life.

Quickly, we were "coupled" again. Chad held my hips as he slowly moved the full length of his dick in and out while he sweetly proclaimed how much he loved me and finally asked: "Kathy, will you be my wife?"

"I can't answer that without looking at you Chad. See if we can spin me around and lift me up."

It went more smoothly than I thought it might! Without taking his dick out of me, Chad pulled me to the end of the bed, lowered my hips, helped me turn on my back and then scooped me up in his arms as he stood upright. I wrapped my legs around his back and said "YES!" then kissed him deeply. I felt him cum again while we stood. I felt so happy; the tears began flowing as I kissed him over and over.

Monday and Tuesday nights were much the same, just without the proposal. I agreed we wouldn't say anything until he could get me a ring. He wasn't sure about whether or not to ask my dad for "my hand" since we'd already passed that point. I thought it would make Dad happy, so we kept quiet until we got to St. Louis.

The four of us went our separate ways during the day, Jan and Dene to the store, Chad to Eddie's for language lessons and me to school in the daytime. We ate take out together in the evenings, and then retired to bedrooms at opposite ends of the house for sex. It was Dene's ass on the receiving end of the paddle, I learned, but she would only smile when I asked her what the hell was going on there. Tuesday night, she raised her skirt to reveal her bare behind as she walked down the hall to Jan's room. It was a mottled red with a few rectangular bruises. I resolved that she would absolutely tell all before we parted.

Wednesday, we were off for Thanksgiving in St. Louis and a huge family reunion.

To be continued