Been Watching You Move In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

"The hair is soft too. Want to feel it?"

"Bella honey, I think we're getting kind of personal, and your knee? I don't want to hurt you."

"If you don't want to hurt me, then touch me here."

"You're right. It is soft," Vito said as he lightly raked his fingers in the jungle, and when the teen sighed he kept going.

"I'm so wet. Bet you can feel it."

"Yes," Vito agreed as he stroked the moistness around the hidden opening., and when he looked up at the girl her eyes were pleading. "I want to do more than touch you."

Bella nodded and then Vito went down to his knees, carefully avoiding the cast as he took her good leg and pulled it over so he could get between her chunky thighs. He felt Bella's eyes on him as he lowered his face to the steamy thicket, burying his nose and mouth in and letting his tongue part her plump labia.

"Yes," Bella hissed as she ground herself into her neighbor's face while his talented tongue danced inside of her. "So good."

Vito held Bella's lower torso down by reaching around and hanging on to her hips as she squirmed in the sheets, and the middle aged man savored the scent and the taste of the teen's pussy. Vito also enjoyed the way her pubic hair felt against his cheeks, and as he looked up at Bella he noticed something that he had forgotten.

Bella's nightie had never come off since she had only pulled it up to her waist when she revealed herself, and that was where the garment stayed, bunched under her breasts. The construction worker did love the way she was clutching her tits though, and the girl's writhing and kneading kept increasing in intensity as he caressed her clitoris with his tongue until she left out a stifled squeal as her body convulsed, but he didn't stop eating her out until she seemed to go limp.

Vito arose from between the chubby thighs and avoided the knee as he came up next to her on the bed when Bella was trying to catch her breath, the red-faced teen grinning as he curled up next to her.

"That was so super good," Bella gushed. "No guy had even done that to me before,"

"They don't know what they've been missing," Vito said as he worked a hair out from inside his mouth, and he noted that the girl had specifically said the word guy, making his imagination kick in, but he had another topic to discuss. "And I can't believe that when you pulled your nightie up I didn't coax you to take it off so I could see your breasts."

"They aren't so hot," Bella opined. "They should be bigger to match my butt. Girls are supposed to be 36-24-36 instead of 39-29-44."

"You're perfect the way you are," he said as Bella struggled to sit up. "Where are you going?"

"Gonna take this off," Bella explained as she lifted the nightie up and off, and as she hefted her breasts she added, "See what I mean?'

"I think they're incredible and you're way too hard on yourself," Vito disagreed as he sat up and replaced her hands with his. "Nice, and your nipples are amazing. So big and plump, especially for a young girl."

"No boy has even said so many nice things about me, not even when they're trying to get me to give them head," Bella said. "You make me feel good about me."

"After all the nice things you've said about me - and I like the way you call me a boy," Vito laughed.

Bella leaned over and kissed the construction worker and as he did her hand was groping around Vito's shorts.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Trying to - I know it's in there somewhere," Bella said as she searched for something tucked between her neighbor's legs.

"You don't have to..."

"I know but I want to," she fretted. "You aren't leaving until I do, if I find it."

"Here," Vito said as he stood up and removed his shorts, and after he stepped out of them the girl stopped him.

"Let me," Bella said as she grabbed the elastic of the boxers, and after she looked up at Vito she paused. "You look scared. Heck, I'm naked and while I should be ashamed I'm not."

"Just nervous," he admitted.

"Don't be. Heck Vito, I don't care if it's not big. I like them all."

With that Bella tugged the boxers down, and as she did Vito parted his legs so that when the boxers got past his pubes and manhood was freed. He watched as Bella's eyes widened as his penis was exposed and like most women he couldn't tell whether she was stunned y it's size or it's appearance. The teen let the boxers drop and sat there speechless for the longest time as she stared at his semi-turgid cock.

"Holy shit," Bella whispered and then added, "It's..."

"Ugly," Vito said as he finished her thought, and he gave himself a little tug before letting the over-sized organ swing free.

"No. I'm not laughing at you. It's just," Bella replied as she reached out and put her hand under the man's cock and lifted it up a little. "I've never seen one like this."

"I've heard that before."

Indeed, many eyebrows had been raised over the years after first seeing the dark beige organ, absurdly thick at the base with the rest of the tube riddled with a network of bulging veins that got even more prominent as it got erect. Vito had been circumcised but not well, adding to the bizarre look of his member, and his hairy nut sack was equally intimidating. The way it curved upward when fully erect only added to the bizarre appearance.

"At least you haven't run, but if you don't want to do this I understand."

By then Bella was already leaning forward, her full lips parting to take in the plump helmet, and she looked up at him as the girl moved her lips down past the crown while her hand cradled his shaft. A couple more trips of her lips had his cock nearly erect and it was then that Bella wrapped her hand around the vein-riddled shaft, stroking it and smiling.

"Okay, I was scared at first," she admitted.

"I know."

"Not any more though," Bella assured her neighbor, and as she brought her fist down towards the pubes she shook her head. "You're so thick down there at the stump. I'll never be able to get my mouth around that, not that I could ever reach it. Not going to stop me from trying though."

Bella impaled her mouth with the older man's cock once more, her hand spinning on the shaft while she sucked loudly and frantically, and Vito was cradling her head in his hands and trying not to cum until she finally choked a bit and pulled her head backwards.

"Fuck me Vito," she practically screamed at him.

"Honey - your knee," he said as his cock sprang up and down in front of him, looking like it was ready to ejaculate. "Why don't we wait until..."

"Fuck me," Bella pleaded as she threw herself backwards into the bedding and bowed her good leg out as wide as she could. "PLEASE!"

So Vito found himself climbing between her chunky thighs, cock in hand and staring down at the untamed jungle with the plump labia glistening and barely visible. Bella was clawing up at him with her eyes pleading as she lowered himself into the bush, the throbbing cock burrowing through the pelt and into the fold.

Vito penetrated Bella slowly and the second he entered the teen she started to let out an agonizing moan while slamming her arms down into the bedding, but she was also seeming to attempt to raise up to meet each thrust.

"Yes yes yes!" the girl chanted as the older man began to move in and out of her. "Harder. Faster!"

Soon the older man had forgotten all about the girl's cast as he pounded her into the bedding, his eyes as wide open as Bella's, and as the sweat poured off of him and onto her she came - loudly - and as she did her fingernails left evidence of her orgasm.

"Cum!" Bella choked as she lay limp while the bed bounced off the wall, and as if on command her neighbor let loose, sending jets of his seed deep into the teen's womb until he had no more to give.

Only when the long probe went limp and slithered out of Bella did Vito fall off to the girl's side and onto his back, his chest heaving as his breathing slowly returned to normal.

"That was so awesome. I've decided I like older men better than guys my age," Bella declared as she rolled to face him. "Of course, you're only the second guy I've even had sex with, but you were awesome even if I did think you were going to split me in two."

"I tried my best to stay in control but - wait. The second guy? I thought you said you were with a lot of guys?"

"Not for sex as in what we just did. Hand jobs and head? Yeah. I do that a lot. I'm the fat girl of last resort when guys can't be with the one they want," Bella said in a matter-of-fact tone," Bella explained as she ran her hand over the chest hair now flattened against the construction worker's damp olive skin.

"Gee Bella, you shouldn't let yourself be treated like that," Vito opined.

"Better than being alone," Bella clarified. "I've tried that good girl thing too. Besides, I use them like they use me. I love sucking dicks."

"As long as you're happy with it." Vito agreed as Bella's hand went down and grabbed his flaccid hose to began slapping him with it.

"Happy as a limping clam. Hey Vito, I hope this thing will come back to life," Bella asked as she pulled hard on the rubbery organ. "You didn't strike me as the one and done type."

"Bella, I just came a couple of minutes ago," Vito complained but the teen wasn't buying it.

"I bet by the time I lick all the salt of this hairy body of yours you'll be ready to rock my world again," Bella predicted as she stopped running her tongue on his nipples to give him an impish grin before licking her way under his arm, and as Vito laughed he had a sneaking suspicion the teen would be correct,

***

Thanks for reading.

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers
12