Beer, Pizza, and Stories, Oh My

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee held Jim's cock at my waiting entrance, her face merely inches above my pussy. Her long tongue shot out and licked my clit. I cried out as she repeatedly flicked it and dug her tongue into the folds of its hood. My hips bucked when it slid down along my engorged opening and probed inside. I grabbed her tits as she licked my pussy and clit. My cunt felt like it was on fire.

Finally, Dee looked up and kissed her husband. They moaned, and I imagined Jim licking my juices from her lips. Dee rubbed his engorged cockhead up and down my gash until it opened, and his cockhead slid between my lips. I moaned and watched as she held it there and nodded at Jim. He moved forward, and the head of his cock, slowly stretched my wet lips. My hips bucked, and I moaned; then I snaked out my tongue and flicked it over my aunt's left nipple, sucking it into my mouth.

"Fuck," Dee moaned, and her body shuddered.

Jim pushed slowly forward, and I felt every centimeter of his cock as it slid into me, stretching my pulsating cunt. His hot flesh steadily filled me until it disappeared, and his thighs pressed tight to my ass. Releasing Dee's nipple, I groaned loudly, and my hips jerked. My pussy rippled around his rigid shaft as Jim held himself deep inside me.

"Ohhhh, FUCK!" I groaned, "That's better than I ever imagined."

"Fuck, Dee," Jim groaned, "she so tight. Sally, thank you,"

"Tighter than me?" Dee asked jokingly.

"Tighter than your ass, baby," Jim smiled.

When Dee let go of Jim's cock, she laid her hand on my lower belly, just above my mound. Her other arm lay over my lower chest, under my tits, holding me on her lap. My body trembled as Jim held his hard cock deep inside me. Each time it jerked and throbbed, My pussy spasmed, electricity bursting out of my cunt. I felt Dee's hand slide down into my blonde bush. Two fingers slid along the sides of my clit, and she pinched and rubbed it.

My whole body spasmed and went rigid as I started cumming.

"Holy FuCK!" I screamed as my orgasm crashed through me.

Cascading waves of pleasure washed over me as I came, and my body shook uncontrollably. The world around me seemed to compress into my body like a star collapsing into a black hole. All the sensations and feelings collapsed into my pussy, only to explode outward, radiating rivers of light and electricity throughout every nerve. My heart was no longer in my chest; instead, my rapidly beating pulse emanated from between my legs, and the movement of Jim's cock was like the bellows feeding the flames. And everywhere Dee's flesh contacted mine, super-charged plasma flowed between us.

On the edge of my consciousness, I heard Jim groan whenever my cunt repeatedly clamped hard on his cock. The tension of his cock pulling out of me generated a firey heat, only to be surpassed when he plunged back into my depths. The electricity from Dee's touch flowed from her fingers rubbing my clit, to the nipples she pinched. I could see pulses of light pass out of her hand, into my body, into her other hand, and flow up her arm; her nipples glowed when it passed through her chest and back down her arm. Finally, completing the circuit at my clit. My body phased in and out of reality; the boundaries of our bodies merged, and I could feel what they were feeling. I also could not discern where one orgasm ended and the next began. I had limited awareness that I was moaning constantly and uttering strings of expletives that a good girl shouldn't know.

Jim's thrusts were like a drum beat that brought us into a rhythm, and the nova-like orgasms trailed off. I regained some sense of presence and control. Feelings of love and lust filled my whole being. The physical sensations being penetrated by Jim or Dee's touch continued to radiate through me, and the heartbeat of my loins continued to circulate pleasure. But now I was more in the present and aware. Jim and Dee said beautiful and hot nasty things about fucking me as he pounded my pussy. I replied in kind and, in turn, reached up and grabbed both of Dee's globes. I alternately sucked each one, biting and sucking her big nipples. Her body shuddered violently, almost throwing me off her lap. Her loud moan was silenced when Jim leaned in and kissed her. But resumed soon after when Jim drove his cock deep inside me, his body stiffened, and I felt the force of his cum explode within my churning pussy.

"Goddammit!" Jim groaned loudly; his hips surged into me with each release of his cum.

"Oh, god," I cried in surprise, "I can feel you cumming inside me."

My orgasm exploded like a new sun igniting; my vision went white, and every nerve in my body screamed in pleasure. In my mind, I could feel Jim's soul pouring into my body. Electricity from my pussy to my breasts and out through my head. Every good feeling I ever felt in my life I was feeling in the time it took my heart to beat.

The blinding whiteness in my vision dissolved into the darkness of that June night. The silver moon over Lake Michigan cast a beam over the still waters that led to me. I heard Gwen's voice, faint in the distance, telling the world she was cumming. I laughed and then felt electricity on my lips as Jim kissed me softly. I could still feel him inside me; he had finished cumming, but had not withdrawn. Dee held me tight to her heaving breasts and ran her hands over my hair. I could feel Jim's labored breathing and heard Dee say she came without touching herself.

I wrapped my arms around Jim's neck, and our soft kiss became passionate while Dee kissed the top of my head. When Jim moved back, I stared into his glistening blue eyes and thanked him. I dropped my head backward, thanked Dee, and kissed her with the same passion. Jim slowly pulled out of me, and it felt like I lost a piece of my body. He gently lowered my feet to the floor, and my legs shook as Dee supported me. I slid down between Dee's legs and sat on the floor of the Gazebo. My legs spread wide as I leaned back, my head resting against Dee's hot crotch. Jim's spent cock hung between his legs, slick and coated with our cum. It dripped on the deck as he stepped back and rested against the table's edge.

I stared at Jim's cock and wondered if Dee would let me feel it inside me again. We all labored to catch our breaths, and I shuddered with the thoughts of what we had just done. I could feel Jim's cum flowing out and down my ass. I looked down just as a gush of our cum was expelled by my cunt, creating a large puddle between my legs.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" I exclaimed at the unexpected mess I made.

Jim and Dee both laughed.

"That's not the first puddle of cum on this floor," Jim chuckled. "And it won't be the last."

"That's one of the reasons we have the spigot over there," Dee pointed to the opposite entrance of the gazebo and the hose attached to the water tap.

"But there's so much," my eyes wide in astonishment.

"What goes in has to come out," Dee mused, caressing my hair. "But that is a lot. We hadn't had sex in a few days, so his tank was full. It's fun you get filled up, but messy when it empties out."

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed, looking at Jim, "It felt amazing when you came inside me. It was the most intense thing I ever felt. I love you both so much. I don't know how I can ever thank you for this."

I turned around and got on my knees to look at Dee. I wanted to thank her, but I was staring at the small triangle of her bikini covering her mound. It was wet and had pulled into her slit. I glanced up to see her heaving, flushed breasts and a sweet smile on her face. Without thinking, I reached up and pulled her bikini to the side. Her engorged lips were pressed together over her cunt. They were slick and shiny in the moonlight and reminded me of Gwen's pussy. I looked into Dee's eyes, leaned forward, and sucked them into my mouth. Dee gasped, and she grabbed my head with both hands as I pushed my tongue inside her."

-- Principles of Lust --

"Wait, what? Sally didn't eat Dee. You're making that up. I can't see either of them doing that. I'm having a hard enough time with the thought of Jim fucking her."

Shaking my head, I take a drink of beer and realize it's empty.

"She did, they did, and he did. Unless Sally lied to me, and I don't think she did. I'm just repeating what she told me."

"Holy christ! Unbelievable. That was such a hot story. That may be the best so far this year."

Kelly waves her hand next to her face as if fanning herself. We both laugh at her exaggerated movements.

"Getting a little hot, Kelbell? See why I said I was lucky to last as long as I did."

"Did she tell you anything else?"

Kelly leans over the table and looks flushed and excited. Her nipples are trying to rip out through her shirt. I noticed she dropped one of her hands under the table more than once during the story,

"Oh yeah, Sally recounted everything from that night and the next. She didn't finish until breakfast was over. Wait 'till I tell you about when they took her to their playroom, laid her on the table, and all the guys took turns fucking her, and the ladies took turns eating her out and sitting on her face. Fuck, I came so hard before Sally even finished that part of the story."

"Christ, I need to hear more!"

I laugh and shake my empty beer can.

"I bet you'll cum in your shorts when you hear it. But first, I need another beer; how about you."

Kelly doesn't answer; her eyes fix on my tented sweatpants and follow me as I cross the room. I needed another beer and didn't care she could see I had an erection. I want her to see I'm aroused, as I think she is as aroused as I am. I like playing our games with Kelly, but tonight it's different. A door that has been closed has opened. She has made several comments that lead me to this belief. And although she can be a fucking tease at times, she's not cruel. At least not to me. We have built a fire tonight that has only happened once before, and she continues to fan the flames.

I also can be a tease, and I firmly believe in the positive effects of delayed gratification. With that in mind, we have a game to finish, and I relish my role. I intend to collect Kelly's fine for interrupting me; I am sure she wants me to.

Opening the refrigerator, I peer in before turning my head to Kelly.

"Do you want one?"

"Ah-h, y-y-yes, please."

Grabbing the six-pack yoke, I pull the last two beers out and throw the empty rings on the counter. There is only one six-pack left; I may have underestimated our beer consumption for this evening. I walk to Kelly's end of the table and hand her the cold blue can.

"I think you owe me something."

I'm standing at the corner of the table, and Kelly is at eye level with my waist. She is distracted by what she sees before her.

"What?"

"You interrupted me a dozen times; it's time to pay the piper.

Kelly glances up at me and hesitates momentarily before standing and facing me. Pulling her shirt off, she throws it on her chair.

"Okay, but you look flushed. I think you should take off that heavy sweatshirt. I don't want you to keel over with heat stroke."

Kelly flashes a wry grin and starts to pull my sweatshirt up. I grab it and pull it the rest of the way off. I throw it on my chair.

Kelly is standing close to me. If she were any closer, my cock would be pressing into her lower belly. Placing one hand on my bare chest, we stand there momentarily, taking a drink from our beer. I am staring at her tits, and she is staring at my tented, jerking sweats. Kelly sets her beer on the table and suddenly grabs my erection, squeezing and feeling it throb in her hand.

"Look at this! My... my... my..., I guess you enjoyed this evening. Or is it because you're about to maul my tits?"

Moving her hand along the length of my shaft, Kelly steps forward until the end of my cock presses into her inches above her mound. She rubs my head against the waistband of her shorts.

Oh my god, Kelly's hand feels terrific, and I stifle a moan. This is a positive turn of events. But I am a bit single-minded right now and want to finish what I started.

"Hey now, you know the rules: hands behind your back."

"Awe, but you're so hard and throbby. I think my transgressions may require additional penance on my part."

Kelly looks at me with a pout that morphs into an evil grin as her grip on my shaft tightens and the tempo of her strokes increases. She rubs my cock up and down her mound and then more intensely around one spot. Moaning softly, she slides my cock repeatedly over her clit. I can feel her heat through our clothing.

Kelly closes her eyes for a moment, humming to the pleasure she feels. Then she looks down at the blue cloth-covered dick in her hands, a dark blue wet spot at the tip of my cock. She speaks to it like a child.

"Awe, I bet throbby Little Willie would like KelBell to have an extra penance for having a big mouth. Kelbell knows what makes Little Willie feel good; maybe some nice warm, wet place it can run around in? If throbby Little Willie were in that place, Kelbell wouldn't be able to talk so much."

I moan, but as Kelly tries to reach into my sweatpants, I grip her wrists gently but firmly. Her head snaps up with a questioning expression on her face.

"What are you doing? Let me..."

Disappointment crosses Kelly's face as I pull her hands around until I hold them behind her back. With my arms around her, I hold her close; our naked torsos press together, and our hearts mingle. My face is inches from hers.

"All in good time, Kelbell; first things first."

I kiss her, pulling her tight to my body. She moans, and her body relaxes into mine. Kelly's breasts press into my hot chest, and their hard nipples feel like two batteries touching to complete a circuit. The current runs between her nipples to my cock, causing it to flex and pulse into her lower belly.

Our mouths open, and our tongues spar; our breathing is deep and irregular. I release Kelly's wrists, and my hands move over the naked flesh of her sides below her ribs. She keeps her hands behind her back as her mouth presses into mine. My palms slowly glide up her warm skin that trembles under my touch. Moving between our bodies, my hands cup her heaving breasts and step back, breaking our kiss. Our eyes never lose contact as I softly squeeze and massage her round orbs. A flush rises up Kelly's neck, and her heart beats faster.

"Why do you like mine better?"

"What?"

"Why do you like my tits more than Sally's? Is it their shape, my nipples?"

"No, it's because they're yours."

"I get that, but..."

"I love your breasts because they're yours. I don't want to do this with anyone other than you. I haven't wanted to touch or be touched by anyone other than you. I might get off on the sex, but it's not you. I may be with someone, but I'm alone. I try to fill the emptiness, but it all feels meaningless. That night with Sally, and every night, I imagine it's you. Then, when the hollow feeling grows, I know it would be better if you were there with me."

Kelly's eyes widen as she hears my confession, or is it my profession of love? Regardless, they grow wider with every word I say. When I finish, we stare into each other's eyes for what feels like an eternity. I watch her eyes glisten with moisture as she throws her arms around my neck and pulls us together. Kelly kisses me harder than I have ever been kissed in my life.

Kelly's body moves wildly, and she gets on her toes and presses me into the table. She is pushing so hard into me that it feels like she is trying to eliminate all the space between us. It sounds like she is trying to speak, but her lips are so tight against mine that I hear only garbled sounds from her throat. I still manage to hold onto her breasts and squeeze them.

I move my fingers to her nipples and pinch the stiff nubs as hard as I can.

Kelly jumps about a foot like she stuck her fingers into an electrical outlet. The expression on her face can't seem to make up its mind as to what it wants to emote.

I give her a shit-eating grin, and she cracks up laughing. She takes my face in her hands as her laughter subsides.

"You're such a fucking tease, and I love that about you. I no longer want to spend my nights alone in a crowd."

I smile and dig my nails into the base of her nipples, pulling them like I did before.

"OW!"

She groans, her abdomen convulses, and she pulls away from me. I pinch harder to tighten my grip. Moaning, her legs shake and stiffen. Releasing Kelly's nipples, I slide my hands down the smooth, warm skin of her torso, stopping on the waistband of her shorts. Slipping my fingers under the edge, I slowly fold just the two-inch width of her waistband down on the front of her shorts. My fingers are still under the material, my hands move toward her sides, and I fold down more. I feel a slight tremble run through Kelly's body.

"T-t-t-take th-them off."

I look at her in silence and ignore her request. Her face displays wonder and questions as my hands move around her, folding down the waistband. When I finish, only the width of the band is perfectly folded down. With the tips of my index fingers under her spandex, I slide them back to the front.

The top of her curly brown pubic hair is barely visible above the folded edge.

"T-t-t-take th-them off, p-p-please."

I want nothing more than to pull her shorts off and fuck her. But I have other plans: ignoring her stammering plea and folding down the front of her shorts. I only fold down the width of her waistband. But this is enough to expose Kelly's clitoral hood's swollen, wet folds. The tip of her clit peeks out from the slick engorged hood. I repeat, folding down her shorts all around her waist. Glancing up at Kelly, I see wanton lust in her eyes, and I am pleasantly surprised she did not try to push her shorts down.

With a small smile, I reach up and take her right nipple in my fingers and take her clit between my thumb and forefinger of my other hand. Kelly lets out a low guttural moan. Bending down, I open my mouth wide and, using only my teeth, suck half of her tit into my mouth. I close gently and drag my teeth to her nipple. Kelly moans steadily, and her breathing increases. When my teeth scrape over the sides of her hard nub, I bite down firmly while simultaneously pinching her nipple and her clit.

"OH FUCK!"

Kelly's body convulses, and I bite, pinch and pull harder on her clit and nipples. Her hands grab my head and shoulder as her abdomen contracts violently, bending her over. I hold tight with my fingers and teeth and then suck hard on the end of her tit and nipple. I flick my tongue over the flat surface of the end of her nipple as she convulses repeatedly as she cums.

The fingers of her one hand grip my hair, so firmly I think she might pull some out. The nails of her other hand dig into my shoulder. Her mouth is open, but no intelligible sound comes from it.

My touch becomes more gentle; I kiss her breast and tenderly rub her nipple and clit. As her body calms down, I release her, letting my arms fall to my sides, and sit back against the table.

Kelly stands, unmoving, her eyes glassy and looking past me. Then, as if her muscles all give way, she falls into me. My arms snap up and hold her in a tight and loving embrace. Her head lying against my upper chest; Kelly pants rapidly as she tries to recover. After a minute, I feel her body regain strength, and her breathing slows. Kelly turns her head, her eyes sparkle, gives my cheek a tender kiss, and steps back.

With her hands on my shoulders, Kelly stares at me, and I see a look on her face I haven't seen since the non-existent afternoon on the day that never happened. I've longed to see that look again, and here it is, staring me in the face. It feels like my heart is expanding in my chest, and I understand what Sally meant when she said it was like every good feeling she ever had came back to her in one brief instant.