Beer, Pizza, and Stories, Oh My

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly glances at my left shoulder, and her expression changes.

"Shit! I did it again."

Kelly lifts her hand from my shoulder, and I glance to my left as she turns her hand over. A small patch of blood coats the tips of her fingers. I can't see where her nails dug into my flesh, but I now feel the faint pain of four small cuts on the back of my shoulder.

Kelly looks aghast and then licks the blood from her fingers.

"I'm sorry, Will. I can't believe I did that again."

"No worries, Kelbell, I don't feel it, and they go well with the four I have on each tit."

They were barely perceptible, but if you looked, you could still see four small crescent scars about 2 inches above each of my nipples.

I smile and then laugh softly. Kelly puts her hand on my shoulder and laughs with me. Sitting on the table's edge, I'm not as tall as I would be if I were standing, so Kelly and I are at eye level. That look of affection, love, lust, and desire returns to her beautiful, smiling face.

-- Head Over Feet --

"That was fun. That might be the best double-naked-nipple-twist I ever had."

"Only the best for my friend. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Interesting way of showing your feelings for a girl."

"Where there's a Will, there's a way."

"Yes, you do have a way about you, Will."

We exchange witty comments, dancing around the elephant in the room; something has changed in our relationship. Kelly makes no move to cover herself or even pull up her waistband to cover her still-exposed clit. Her hands rest lightly on my shoulders, her fingers gently flexing. I hear a sound and think our pizza has arrived, but Kelly doesn't react, and I don't hear anything else.

"So, I have to say..., you talked a lot about something we once agreed to forget."

"Yes, I did. It's been on my mind for some time now. You had your own revelations. Professing your.... Um..., confessing you think about me when you are fucking other women."

"Yeah, sorry, is that weird? Or bad? And you sorta made the same admission."

"No, it's not weird or bad. I don't think so, anyway. I kind of like it. I hope you don't call out my name when you cum."

We both laugh at her comment. Our conversation becomes more meaningful and rapid-fire.

"Have you ever called out mine name in the throws of orgasm?"

"Not with a guy, but I have when alone."

Kelly smiles beautifully, and I want to scoop her up and carry her to bed. But I'm still not sure where we are.

"So, what is this? Have I crossed a line?"

"No, not yet, but a girl can hope."

"Then..., I feel like something has changed."

"Oh, yes, my friend, something has definitely changed."

"I think this is a good thing. I hope. But why now, Kel?"

She squeezes my shoulders, leans in, and kisses me. Stepping back again, she takes a deep breath.

"It is a good thing, I hope it is. And why now? I think this is long overdue. What's happened since this year started has convinced me that we are much better together than with others. You're worried that thinking of me when you are with another woman is weird. What's weird is that we help each other get laid when we secretly want to be there instead. How fucked up is that? And each of those times, I wished it were you, and by the sounds of it, you wished it was me."

"Yeah, that is pretty fucked up."

"I'm glad you had fun with Sally; I was not as lucky with Mike. All I could think about was why I wasn't with you that night. How is it that you come over for pizza and beer, and I have two, no, three of the most intense orgasms I've had in months? And you did it with just your fingers."

"I was motivated."

"Lucky me. But why were you so motivated, and why was I so susceptible? You consciously decided to do more than a nipple twist, and I decided to wear the tightest clothes I could find. We haven't seen each other for over a week, and the first thing we do is try to seduce each other. What would Freud say about that?"

"Or Jung? It smacks of synchronicity."

She kisses me hard for a brief moment, and then that look fills her face once more.

"Yes, Will, synchronicity."

"Fuck, Kelbell, I can't help but ask again, why now?"

"Why? Because I finally got my head out of my ass. And because of you. Because of how you have treated me. Because of your touch. A touch that doesn't feel empty or hollow. You fill the empty spaces, and I want that feeling all the time. I want you to fill more of me."

Kelly is speaking her feelings into reality. I remain silent, with no witty retort, because my chest might explode.

Kelly's hand slides down my body and into my sweatpants. Her fingers wrap around my erection, gripping me firmly.

"That afternoon last year was the best time I have ever spent with another human in my whole life. But I was a confused and stupid girl. You never pressured me and stopped when I asked you to. You put up with my silly behavior, and it became evident to me that your devotion to me was unwavering. You honored my request to never speak of it. I can only imagine how difficult that was for you. It was for me, too."

Kelly slowly strokes my cock inside my sweatpants as she speaks. Pulling it up and out of my waistband. Her hand moves in a steady and determined manner. I am so aroused that I find it hard not to take her there on the table.

"You never tried to persuade me or force me, even though you were so aroused. That has not been my experience with other men. And since that day, you have never tried once to seduce me or in any other way to get me to have sex with you. I can't say I was as restrained as you."

Kelly's last comment piqued my interest.

"What do you mean? I don't remember you... When? What did you..."

Kelly gets an embarrassed smile on her face.

"Yes.., well..., let me tell you about that later. The important thing is that you honored your vow. You honored me. And because I'm a stupid girl, I only recently understood the full depth of your devotion and feelings for me. And mine for you. I'm sorry for taking so long to see what has been obvious to us both. It's time I make amends."

Kelly lowers herself to her knees, dragging her left hand down my chest and belly. I shiver at the feeling of her fingernails running over my skin or maybe from anticipating what will happen.

Kelly's hands reach my waist, and she looks up at me. With an evil grin, she slowly folds down the waistband of my sweatpants. She only gets about halfway when she says, "fuck that shit," and pulls my sweats and boxers to my knees. My hard cock springs out and slaps against her cheek.

She takes my erection in her right hand, her touch soft and gentle, and tenderly kisses the end of my cock, before sucking my pre-cum from the tip. Kelly looks up at me as she softly and tenderly showers my shaft with tiny kisses. A shiver runs up my spine as I emit a low groan from deep inside me. Kelly passes my cock from one hand to the other as she kisses it up and down each side. Every few kisses, I feel her tongue lick a small spot.

When Kelly's lips reach the base of my cock, she moves down to kiss and lick my scrotum. Her tender kisses are interspersed with short licks of her tongue. Then I feel her warm breath against my wet skin. Slowly swirling her tongue around my balls, she gently sucks each into her mouth. Kelly licks up my ball sack between my nuts and up the underside of my shaft until she reaches the tender underside of my glans. Kelly licks the thick pre-cum from my tip before she glides the end of her tongue around the edge of my head. Then she licks the tender underside again before licking the tip and the edges of my cock head again.

The sensations are intense, and I can feel the familiar pressure building.

"Christ, Kel, that feels amazing."

"Thought I'd try a new technique."

Kelly smiles and, for the first time, takes my cock into her mouth. But this is short-lived, and she returns to licking the tenderest and most sensitive areas of my cock. I'm moaning almost constantly; reaching out, I grab her head. I want to shove my cock into her mouth. Kelly whips her head out of my hands, slapping them simultaneously.

"Keep them at your sides or behind your back, or I'll stop."

I groan and drop my hands to my side, and Kelly resumes kissing and licking my cock.

Kelly's eyes look up at me as she licks. Her tongue flicks repeatedly along the sensitive groove under my head, and she has to hold my cock more firmly with her hand to keep it from jerking and jumping. Kelly starts humming and moaning, and I see she is fingering her clit as she works on me.

I'm overwhelmed with the sudden rush of my orgasm, and it hits me before I can react. I cry out only after my pelvic muscles contract violently, and a thick stream of white cum is propelled into Kelly's forehead. The long rope of semen streaks up into her hair and down her face to her throat, and back up again as my cock jerks, painting her face with my sticky fluid.

Both of us cry out simultaneously.

"Fu-u-u-u-ck-ck!"

Kelly quickly takes my pulsing cock into her mouth, pushing her face into my body and taking me into her throat. Intense contractions pump stream after stream of cum into her gullet. Kelly holds me tight, taking three or four of my ejaculations down her throat before she coughs and gags. Moving back, her lips grip my cock tight just below the head. I feel her stifle a cough as she swallows several more less forceful ejaculations. Gripping my shaft, she milks the last of my cum into her mouth. Thinking I'm done, Kelly lets my hard cock fall from her mouth and shows me my cum on her tongue. But my cock pulses again, and I eject a thin string of cum on her tits.

Kelly grabs my shaft and sucks the tip, and strokes me to get the last vestiges of my cum. She slides her lips over my head, but I'm very tender and stop her. She lets me fall from her mouth before sitting back on her ankles with a look of satisfaction.

"Yum, I do like the taste of your cum. Notes of citrus and salty caramel."

I look down at her, trying to catch my breath as Kelly wipes my cum from her right eye and licks it from her fingers. Two lines of white streak through her brown hair, and her face is coated and smeared with my cum. I see it drip from her chin. She reaches up, grabs my waist, and pulls herself up until she stands.

"You're welcome; I think you liked that."

"Holy crap..., that was..."

I have difficulty finding words; my hands grip the table edge as I steady myself. Kelly smiles and turns to grab a towel from her kitchen counter. She turns back and sees an unfamiliar face staring through the kitchen door window.

"Good timing, the pizza is here."