All Comments on 'Beer Run'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LEAVE HER

why stay with another mans whore??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5

I loved it. Thanks.

Nick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
only time will tell

Will Jenny eventually only really get off on Nicks large tool. Will Kirk really satisfy Jenny after Nick stretches her out so she doesn't feel him any more and fakes orgasms. Kirk already has issues with what has happened and I think it will only get worst over time. Debbie enjoys the girl to girl scene so Jenny will have more exposure to Nick and I'm sure will happen from time to time without Kirk there. Even if Kirk is there I'm sure with his wife having the best sex of her life with Nick will make him even more insecure. Only time will tell. Well written and would like to see another chapter as to where this could go. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
who give a shit what jennie thinks

with friends like these,who want enemies.dumb and dumber.

machandsomemachandsomeabout 13 years ago
It's a 5

I liked the story I agree that a second chapter is needed. There are some questions it could answer. Can Jenny and Kirk remain a loving couple? Or is Jenny just a size queen and pandora's box now open? Can Kirk handle this and what are his feelings going to be in the morning? Jenny says she wants to do Nick again, if Kirk can't handle this does she love him enough to stop? After Jenny has had Nick a few times will she want a bigger cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
basicly just shit

add a couple drug-fuelled idiots and hey it's erotic. clap your hands what an invention or should I say mindless?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hard to believe

Hard to believe some old guy gave you a 5 and wanted more of this story, i found it a waste of ink and my time but that's me i have a life i'm sure you and the old guy don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another lose has his marriage end

She's already calling his dick little, the losers marriage is done.

Sure he got to sort of join in, but he didn't get a choice in deciding to have his wife cheat on him, she was already giving a blow job while he was out.

How would wifey feel if he had banged some chick on the beer run?

This is just a depressing story about a marriage ending because the wife is a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Idiot

He goes from disbelief to angry and then you have him give in with the pot.

She's a slut, even with the pot.

If you wanted credibility with your readers you would have added 2-3 more paragraphs. 'He wakes up in the morning, leaves quietly, sees an attorney, empties the bank account, gets a room with one of his friends, goes back to his place and starts packing.' When she asks him what is going on he simply tells her - we did not discuss your blowing a huy behind my back, we did not agree that you could just fuck anybody you want and I would just stupidly go along. With the pot, the sex was good and why not - my wife is a slut and a cheat so now, you can have all the pot and all the Nicks you want - I only want one woman in my life - an honest one who believes in fidelity...see you around - Slut...Sorry, am I supposed to giggle or laugh, isn't this funny?

Sorry for rambling on, I just think you are an idiot. Fantasy is great, a story is just a story but your character bouncing all around is childish make believe, wish upon a star lunacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Congratulations

You let 3 so called friends get you stoned and talk you into something that youd never remotely consider if you had the ability to think. Maybe next time you get stoned with them theyll talk you into getting, IM A STUPID SUCKER ASSHOLE WHO LET MY FRIENDS TALK ME INTO BEING A CUCK tatooed on your forehead. Bet your so-called wife will think thats really cool for you to do too; what a dumb sucker. And you seemed so passive, you could be dominated and pushed into anything by some girls and a guy, you let them take your woman from you even for a little while, and probably for good, now that shes gotten a taste of the forbidden fruit. What a spineless wimp; why dont you just sit down on the other guys tool too. You seemed so fascinated by it, it seemed like you wanted it too, fag boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow, the Anonymous mob turned nasty on this one!

My favorites are the "Strong Men must get Even or Win" crew and the "I took this story way too seriously" faction. Not to be left out is the "your work pales in comparison to the stories I've never written" contingent

Best quote from Comments goes to 'hard to believe: "i found it a waste of ink and my time but that's me i have a life"

You have a life. Reading stories that other people wrote.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Hot Story...well written

Wonderful and brief build up and then BAM! Very erotic and believable. I thought the combination of your brilliant dialogue with your descriptions of pure animal sexual desires was great. The added tension of the reluctant husband made the story that much more erotic. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sick waste of talent by a sick writer

Ditto the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ehhh...

I don't think this is something I could ever see happening. It's an interesting story, but the guy can't just be okay with it all. She blew the guy behind his back and wanted to fuck him. If he said no to it, you know he would come home and find them doing it. I think, pot or not, he would be very worried with what happened. Of course, all the drugs might make him very stupid. Sex is always hot, but the story doesn't seem very believable. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The anony hate is strong with this one.

Toomuch, some warnings upfront may have deterred some readers who insist you owe them fifteen minutes of their lives back. I'm not convinced they would've stopped there, though. There's some dabbling in the cuckoldry fetish evident, and for some people that's a major turn-on. For me, the turn-on factor has its limits, but I didn't think this story went over the line. I gave you four stars because the sex was very engaging, even if the ending polarized readers' overall opinion. There was a mention of a 'Lisa' on page one where it probably should have been Jenny, but otherwise you were free of errors. Not sure if this warrants a second chapter, but I was entertained nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

A good test of my personal feelings as to how I would feel under those circumstances. Awesome writing. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bitter Sweet

I don't want a second chapter, I found it very easy to imagine what it was. In my version, it felt good to express my anger and pain by walking away, but it felt sad to leave the woman I loved. But then I realized I was in love with a fantom, as the woman I loved could never have done this without talking it over, and could never be so cavalier of my feelings, therefore given the evidence, she really didn't exist.

I could then walk away only feeling stupid for being deceived.

rixelsrixelsalmost 12 years ago
The first chapter of the end of a marriage

I am sure his wife will want to have lots of BBQs with her friends. There is not going to be a happy ending, at least for Kirk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
should mention when the

Guy is going to end up a pathetic loser, wasted time on half a story.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
The Clock is Ticking

And time is running out on this marriage. Debbie will fuck Kirk for a while since she wants access to Jenny. Jenny wants what Nick is packing. As soon as Jenny no longer cares about Kirk being involved, Debbie will ignore him. Kirk opened up Pandora's box by not putting a stop to it when he first returned. Now, he should leave before he becomes even more of a loser.

Some good sex in the story but rather a sad plot. Kirk and Jenny's marriage is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Was he THAT stupid?

He isn't happy with her. His dick is responding to her attention, not to her being a slut.

When he wakes up the next day he's going to realize what a manipulative bitch she is. And he's going to divorce her. This is another of your unfinished garbage piles where the stupid husband is supposed to just roll over and let his wife come a whore. Incredibly stupid premise, even for fiction.

auhunter04auhunter04about 9 years ago
hated it

the three people practically raped him.

BaddogdonBaddogdonabout 7 years ago
Kirk is an idiot

Kirk is an idiot for not stopping it. And her getting upset with him because she was just having a little fun shows that she doesnt care about him orhis feelings. Hr should divorce the bitch as soon as he can because at the end she wanted to do it agian despite his bad feelings about it. He needs to run as fast as he can and find someone who cares for him sinve his slut wife doesn,t

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuck Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Should have kicked nick in the nut's and showed both women who is the man in his own home, he might as well dropped his pant's and asked to fuck his too as his is a bitch.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
Love Quad Cuckold Stories

You know, where 2 couples get together, and the hubby with the biggest dick fucks the runt's wife, all while the Alpha bull's wife taunts the cucky? Not much of the taunting part here, but 5-stars anyway.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - sick group sex fucks

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, read the naysayers and still think it's a good story. I have no idea if my wife is lusting after a "donkeydick" but what the hell - go for it!

I'd hope she didn't get addicted because I'd want it to still fit me. Ya know crawl in - yes but fall in - NO! ......

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

BTB before she moves in with them. she already said "my little man" as she stroked your dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot, hot, hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For Jenn's husband, it would be best to walk away and let Nick pay all her bills, since she is so enamored of his equipment, rather than being constantly reminded of being sub-par.

49ers6949ers6911 months ago

You write pretty well, but I hate pussy guys. Cuck type of shit is the absolute worst. There is entirely way too much of that shit on this website.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He should let her do it all she wants,,,,,,,, after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Repeat...Repeat...Repeat

Almost all your stories are very similar to one another. Basically the same plot..cuck plots. BORING!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous