Beer Thursday Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose we should talk about work so things won't be...x-rated when I get up to leave." Tom said with a grin.

Crystal came over when they were done, picked up their plates and glasses. "Dessert?"

"Sorry, no, we have to get back...meetings and all. But thanks. I have to say you are the best, and most interesting waitress I've ever had." Mary laughed.

"Ok, I'll get the check. But, actually you haven't had me...yet." Crystal winked at Mary and turned to prepare their check.

"Man, this stuff never happens to me. You suck as a wing man." Tom snorted. "I'm never taking you to a strip club...no matter how much you beg."

Crystal came back with the check, laid it in from of Tom and put a folded piece of paper in front of Mary. "Please ask for me next time you come in. I'll take care of you." Crystal looked and Mary and then over at Tom. "I like you guys, you are fun to talk to." She spun on her heels and walked away exaggeratingly swinging her hips with a final laugh.

"What does the note say, tell me it is not her home phone." Tome said. "And why did she put the bill in front of me?"

"Relax, it is not her home phone, it's her cell." Mary chuckled. "And we split the tab, like always."

Tom watched curiously as Mary got up and walked over to Crystal as she was filling a tray full of water glasses, watched them have a few words, the saw her bounce back to put her bra back on in the restroom. "Too bad," he thought, "That was a good look. I could get used to that."

When Mary got back to the table Tom asked Mary, "What did you say to Crystal?"

"I asked her to beer Thursday next week. I hope that's alright." Mary said seriously. "Bill and Jack might not like her." She said laughingly.

"What did she say?"

"She is off Thursdays..and if she weren't, she'd swap out shifts with someone. Yes, she said she'd be there."

Tom was amazed, "Perhaps you might be a decent wing man after all, though she has no interest in me, but maybe she has a friend."

"Apparently she has a friend," Mary said seriously.

"Who?"

"Me, silly. You really need to keep up, c'mon, let's go." Mary sighed. Waving to Crystal, they weaved their way out to the car.

*****

Bob pulled up and Mary was waiting for him looking so hot. He had spent the entire day hoping she was ready to continue where they left off.

Climbing in, Mary leaned over, kissed Bob hard and said, "You won't believe the lunch I had today."

12