Beer Thursday Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,003 Followers

"And he is ok with that? Really? I can't say I would try to stop you from getting with Crystal, but I'd insist on watching if not joining in. That would be a long night for me and I'm sure I'd get no sleep." Tom reached out and put his hand on Mary's thigh and was softly stroking her while he talked.

"Bob is...yeah. How can I describe it. Enthused? Ecstatic? Aroused? Let's go with all of the above. This is like a dream come true for him, again. Not a word about this to anyone...I mean it. Ever." Mary glared at Tom.

"I have never blabbed about anything. Gees, who do you think I am. What happens between us stays between us. So, Bob is one of those guys who gets off on their wives stepping out on them. That's cool. It sure is a lot better than needing to fuck other women. He just stays home while you and Crystal...?" Tom asked with raised eyebrows while stroking up under Mary's skirt.

"Yep, he stays home. In a way I wish he were the kind of guy that goes prowling for pussy, I cannot say I am completely comfortable with someone other than Bob touching me, though your hand does feel nice on my thigh. That might be high enough though, I'd rather you didn't discover I'm not wearing panties today." Mary jumped up and headed over to her desk. "Let's talk later and go over Seattle in two weeks. What is the game plan?"

Tom groaned. "Really? No panties? I know that we are at work, but please show me, even a quick flash."

Mary sat at her desk. "I was kidding, go back to your office and put together those projections, and I don't mean the projection you've got there. " She said staring at the bulge in Tom's pants. "You men really have it bad, I get excited and no one can tell, but you...can I ask you something? Never mind. Forget I said anything."

Tom stayed seated and asked. "What did you want to ask me? We've know each other for year, and frankly I've told you my most personal fantasies...so what did you want to ask?"

Mary thought for a moment and thought, "What the fuck, we've talked about everything else." She stood up and came around to the front of her desk and leaned back against it. "Ok, you can blow me off if you like, but I've been curious since I saw that tent last Thursday. How big is it...your, you know. Your penis?" Mary asked softly with a red face.

With a loud laugh, Tom stood up and grabbed the tent in his pants. "This old thing, really? It's just a normal, average, 7 1/2 inch long penis. You could have asked me anytime and I'd have been glad to show you."

Feeling a rush of heat Mary stared at his tent, "Really, that long? I've never... um. Ok, that's it, let's get everything ready for Seattle." Licking her lips she spun around and went back behind her desk and got to work while Tom paced the floor until finally leaving and heading back to his office.

barkirk
barkirk
3,003 Followers
12