Before The Fall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you said ..." interrupted her mother.

"I'm getting to that! Dil said 'Watch,' and he put the tip of his cock right against my pussy lips, then rubbed it up and down. That felt fantastic, and we both liked the nastiness of it. But, just as he was sliding it down one time, he slipped in -- just a little bit! -- and suddenly squirted his stuff. A little bit in me, I guess, but mostly all over me down there! It kind of scared both of us; I think we knew we had gone too far, and that I might get pregnant. That really made me mad at him, too; damn! If I was going to get pregnant, I wanted to at least really have sex first!"

"What happened?" Carol's mother asked.

"Nothing. I got my period about a week later. I called him to tell him, and he asked if he could take me out jeeping again, but I thought we were getting too serious. So Dil and I never dated again. I like Dil, and I felt bad for him, but pretty soon, he was going out with Janet Lispen."

Mary resignedly counseled Carol to perhaps limit her sexual activities a little, but she knew from personal experience that that was advice easier given than taken. Mary took Carol to her own gynecologist and arranged to get her checked out after her assault.

Back in those days, a new pregnancy wasn't detectable until either the woman's periods stopped coming, she got morning sickness, or a blood test was done, which took about two weeks to learn the results. Carol's blood test showed that she was not, in fact pregnant, but the time they got the results, she had begun her period, anyway. With the discreet help of Mary's doctor, they arranged for Carol to get a prescription for "the pill." Mary knew that this was basically giving Carol permission to start having intercourse, but after what had happened and what Carol had been telling her, not to mention that Carol was soon going off to college, Mary thought that was far better than Carol coming home at Christmas Break expecting a baby. Mary wanted a better life for Carol than that.

Better than her own had been.

For the remainder of the summer, Carol didn't date and neither did Mary. Carol's experience with Terry London seemed to have upset her mother much more than it upset Carol. In fact, after that first night, Carol mostly thought about how great it had felt. It only confirmed her opinion that sex was risky, maybe, but fantastic.

When Carol arrived at college, she discovered a tiny rural town in Nebraska where the people attending or working at the college amounted to probably a quarter of the town's population. The rest operated the grocery stores, gas stations, and so-on that the college needed, or were the necessary support for the farming community round about -- feed stores, a couple of farm equipment dealers, hardware stores, and the rest. All in, not more than 12,000 people.

As part of the baby boom in a pretty big city, Carol's graduating class from high school had numbered 1500. That was just about the enrollment of the entire college she was now attending. For the first time, Carol wondered if this little place was the right fit for her.

Carol lived in the same sorority house as her friend Jeannie from her neighborhood, but they weren't roommates. Students were always assigned to room with other students of the same academic year. This was helpful, especially for freshmen, because they all had pretty much the same classes, and could help one another out. And the older students wouldn't divert them so much with their horsing around. At least, that was idea.

Carol's roommate was a girl in some ways very much like her from a pretty big city back east. Linda was quietly pretty, very smart, and always a straight-"A" student. In other ways, though, Linda was quite different from Carol.

Linda was a tiny little girl, not at all athletic, and very religious. Or, at least religious compared to Carol, who had been raised basically without religion at all. The school they were attending was a church-sponsored college, so attending church was no longer an optional thing for Carol ... or for anybody else for that matter. The whole student body met for convocation twice a week, and the service early on Sunday morning was mandatory.

It's not that Carol had never been to church before. In fact, that was why her friend was attending this school; she had been given some scholarship help from her church back home, which was the same denomination. Carol had often attended church with her back home. Church just seemed to Carol like a nice, quiet time of contemplation and an okay way to get an early start on Sunday morning, instead of sleeping in like she would do otherwise.

But don't believe for a moment that the kids attending this school were so religious that they didn't know how to have fun. Carol had to struggle to keep up her grades in the face of all the campus-sponsored activities in addition to all the off-campus parties and foolishness that went on.

Linda wasn't, strictly speaking, engaged, but she and her boyfriend Scott were constantly together in their free time, and they spoke readily about how great it was going to be when they were married after college. She and Scott had been steadies in high school, then were separated for a year when he went off to college a year before her. Now that they were together at college, they seemed to be back on track to making a life together.

And Carol believed that Scott and Linda were having sex as often as they could manage it. Little clues made Carol think so, like when Linda would sneak out of their room after bed check, or sneak back into the sorority house just before dawn, or when Scott would ask Carol if she could find someplace else than her room to study for a few hours.

That was okay with Carol. She was happy for her roommate. Just a little envious, maybe. Except for Linda and Scott, and her friend Jeannie, Carol hadn't made any close friends here yet, so while her own social life was busy enough with teas and sorority functions and off-campus parties, her sex life had dwindled away to nothing. Well, nothing except for her own imagination and her own fingers. In one way, that made her grateful that Linda was out of their room so often; more time for self-amusement.

Carol wasn't doing anything much physically, and she began to notice that she was gaining a little weight. She was pleased to see that at least a couple of the excess pounds were making her breasts bigger; her bras now fit uncomfortably tightly. But she could easily see in the full-length mirror on their closet door that most of the new weight was adding to her thighs and butt and that she was developing a little pooch on what had been her hard, muscled tummy. She knew she couldn't let that continue, so she started being more strict with herself about what she ate in the dining hall or at parties, and she started going to the recreational pool at the gym building every morning before breakfast. That seemed to slow things down, but she couldn't seem to lose the last extra five or so pounds she had gained so quickly, although she felt she had regained some of that muscle tone she had started to lose. Not competing any more made dieting an effort ... she had to eat quite a bit less than she was used to eating in order to avoid gaining weight. And snacks, pop or beer at parties were out of the question. Not much fun at all. But Carol was nothing if not a disciplined girl. Woman!

Carol eventually met a couple of kids outside of her dorm and Jeannie's second-hand friends. One guy was named Todd, who was a resident of the town here, and lived with his parents - off campus, of course. He was a great discovery. First, of course, because he was cute and funny and nice, but also because she could go over to his house from time to time, and the two of them could get naked and fool around like she was used to doing. Except, now, Carol was on the "pill" and she could, and did, exploit the opportunity to have the insides of her vagina lubricated frequently with Todd's grateful semen.

Another new friend was a sophomore girl who was an art major, and probably the closest thing to a hippie on that so-conservative church-school campus. Sheila lived off-campus, like Todd did, but in the basement of a house across the street from Carol's sorority house. But the most interesting thing about that was that she lived in that tiny dank apartment, in pretty much plain site with a junior-class boy named, improbably, Thor. Thor in some ways lived up to his name in that he was every bit the image of good Norwegian peasant stock ... big and strong, very fair-skinned and with shockingly long, curly blond hair. Sheila by contrast was very slight, extremely thin, and had startlingly red hair. Thor was the strong, silent type whereas Sheila was a vibrating ball of energy. When they were together in a room, it was difficult to realize that it was Thor who was the large one and Sheila who was the small one -- their psychic impression was exactly the opposite of their physical builds.

Their living arrangement was the scandal of the campus, but there was really nothing anyone could do about it. Both Sheila and Thor were legally adults, and both were financially independent. They took care to maintain their academic standing, so there really wasn't much the college administration could do about them living together except try to keep their arrangement as quiet as possible.

What Carol liked about them, besides their nutty personalities, was their free-wheeling bohemian attitude. They were totally unlike most of the other kids (and certainly like the faculty and staff!) of the college, and unlike anyone Carol had known well before. They were liberals politically, socially, sexually, and religiously.

Carol asked them early on why, given the extreme differences between their outlook and the character of the school, they had chosen to attend college there? It was an expensive school, especially compared to the excellent state universities in their home states. They each responded that the answer was simple ... the education offered here was of a much higher standard for their majors. They had both been enrolled here long enough that they and the rest of the school had come to a kind of understanding. So long as they were reasonably discreet, and remained students in good standing, they would be left alone.

Carol loved to go across the street to relax when she wasn't required to be on campus for any reason, or when she wasn't at Todd's house for raunchy sex. She was given a key, so she often just went down in the chilly basement (which was nice in the September heat, but soon was not so pleasant as the weather became ferociously cold) to be alone in the quiet to study. Sometimes, one or the other of the couple would come home for lunch, and they would always generously feed Carol too, although their choice of food left a lot to be desired. They were vegetarians, and would experiment with newly-fashionable odd-ball macro-biotic diets and food fads. The menus helped Carol in her efforts to keep her weight down but she just couldn't seem to shake off those last five pounds.

Sheila and Thor were also very sexually active, which as far as Carol was concerned, was another big advantage to spending time at their place. They were totally uninhibited about stripping bare and making love on their double bed right in front of her. The first time that happened, Carol thought they were kidding her. They didn't say anything, they just started necking one day after lunch, and kept getting more and more involved as if she just wasn't there.

When clothes started coming off, Carol became painfully embarrassed to be there, and asked them if she shouldn't leave. Sheila said, "Certainly not, unless this disgusts you! Just watch us, you'll like it! Feel free to join in, if you want to!"

Quickly enough, Carol could see Thor's erection as Sheila, now also totally nude, stroked it. Sheila's body was reed-thin, and her breasts were tiny -- not like a little girls', but shaped like a woman's, just small. Thor didn't seem to mind, and he spent a great deal of time massaging her there, then he dropped his head down to Sheila's red-fringed pussy and started licking her until Sheila was panting and gasping.

Carol herself was becoming excited, and accepted their invitation to participate by stripping off her own clothes and echoing with her fingers in her slot Thor's strokes with his tongue, and later with his cock, into Sheila's cunt. Carol actually climaxed first, then just leaned back in the old over-stuffed chair where she had been reading to watch them continue their love-making.

When Thor and Sheila climaxed noisily, and after they slowly melted into one another's arms in a satisfied heap, Sheila looked over at Carol's nude body, and whispered to Thor. Thor turned his head to see Carol's body, and Carol could see his cock begin to grow again. Sheila felt it growing, and gestured to Carol to move over closer to their bed. "Come over here, Carol. Feel how hard Thor is again! Feel how hot he is for your sexy body!"

Carol was initially reluctant, and felt as if she would be somehow getting involved with a married man. Then she realized that these two were not married, and that they were politely inviting her to do what she really, really longed to do.

Carol walked the few steps over to their bed, and Thor gathered up and lifted the covers, inviting her to climb in under the covers and get out of the chilly air in the basement. Carol slipped in, wedging herself into the warm tangle of arms and legs already in the bed. Soon, she felt a small hand massaging her between her legs, and realized that it was Sheila who was gently inserting her fingers up into her sopping-wet cunt. Shortly after that, Carol also felt Thor's burly hands on her ample breasts. He clearly was fascinated with her bosom, so different from Sheila's compact breasts.

Carol didn't know where to begin with her own hands, but settled on the obvious, and reached around under the covers until she found Thor's rigid prick, still slimy and sticky from his orgasm just moments before in Sheila's cunt. Carol felt her body zooming into a high state of sexual arousal, and her mind was glowing with the thrill of this illicit encounter, out on the edges of her sense of perversity. Thor moaned his approval as her nipples grew under his hands. He bent his head to suckle her breasts, and she watched as his long, blond locks spilled over her chest.

Carol felt a hand on the back of her head, and realized that Sheila was pushing her down towards Thor's penis, wordlessly inviting her to suck his cock. She had never sucked a cock already smeared with semen, let alone one also smeared with another woman's sticky vaginal fluids. But, Carol was an eager partner, and enthusiastically applied herself to Thor's raging erection. In spite of his name, based on Carol's experience, Thor's cock was average in size, but his pubic hair was fascinating to her, the curly blond bush there looking just like the hair on his head. The tangy coating on Thor's cock didn't bother Carol at all, and she happily cleaned all around his cock and balls. Sheila disengaged herself from the other two, and sat back against the wall to watch, as Carol eagerly tongued Thor's erection, washing away the combined fluids of his drying semen and Sheila's secretions. Sheila would occasionally reach out to stroke one or the other -- Carol or Thor, but mainly she wanted to see them fulfill their new-found lust together.

Soon enough, Thor started to pump his cock into Carol's mouth, clearly signaling his impending climax. Then Carol discovered another advantage of being on the "pill."

"Thor, wait! Carol, stop!" Sheila barked out. Both of them jerked their heads up to look at her, expecting that she had had enough of this intruder into the bed she shared with her lover. But Sheila just said, "Don't waste it in her mouth, Thor! Fuck her! Don't you want to fuck this gorgeous body?"

Carol couldn't believe what she was hearing, but Thor didn't wait to have Sheila confirm her suggestion. He roughly wrestled Carol into a better position on the bed, spread her legs apart, and climbed between her legs, his throbbing cock aimed at her slimy cunt.

Sheila leaned forward, her tiny breasts looming over Carol's eyes, and guided Thor's cock into Carol's pussy. Impulsively, Carol shot out her tongue to lick Sheila's erect nipples. Sheila tried to concentrate on her goal, and when she was convinced that Thor was well-seated into Carol's cunt, she moved her hand out of the way, and busied herself stroking Carol's protruding clitoris while Thor began to thrust into Carol.

Having just cum into Sheila's cunt, Thor was able last long enough while fucking Carol to give her several exquisite orgasms on his cock. His efforts were assisted by Carol's thoughts of how perverted and sexy she was being, and also quite a bit by Sheila's skillful manipulation of her engorged clit.

Carol's nipples were distended almost painfully, and Thor was nipping them lightly with his teeth, slavering saliva over them with his tongue and occasionally looking up to also lick at Sheila's nipples suspended above Carol's chest.

Carol finally reached her most explosive orgasm ever, and arched her back up into the bodies of her two lovers. Thor groaned loudly, the first "words" he had said since the whole interlude started, stiffened, and commenced shooting bolt after bolt of hot semen into Carol's spasming cunt.

Sheila was dressed and going out to her mid-afternoon sculpture lab when Carol woke up. Thor was already gone. Carol was totally relaxed and comfy in the tousle of covers and blankets on the bed, but she could feel that the air in the apartment was quite cold.

"If you don't have any classes this afternoon, why don't you just hang loose here until Thor gets back. I imagine he'd like to fuck you a couple more times. If you can hang around until five, I'll be back ... I'd like to jump in myself!" Sheila was saying as she walked out the door.

Carol did have an afternoon class, but for the first time in her life, she decided to ditch it, and just pulled the covers up over her shoulders, rolled over and went back to sleep.

When Carol woke again, it was to the wonderful sensation of a tongue prodding into her vagina, lapping out whatever was left of the mixture of semen and her own orgasmic secretions that was still in there from the earlier fucking.

Big, meaty hands reached up from between her legs to grasp at her breasts, at first gently, then more and more aggressively, until she became almost more preoccupied by the powerful sensations emanating from her breasts than from the accelerated licking and probing she was receiving at her slit. She knew Thor was in lust with her ample bosom, relishing how distinct she was in that way from his usual lover.

Carol pulled herself out from under Thor, and pulled him up, urging him to also turn around until he got the idea, and straddled her head while he returned to lapping at her pussy. His half-hard erection was now dangling in front of Carol's face. Her high school experience had amply prepared her for dealing with that. It took only seconds for Carol to have Thor's cock as hard as iron.

Carol had never really liked the classic 69; she either lost concentration on her own climax, or, worse in a way, lost concentration on giving her lover the orgasm he so desired. But today, the stars must have aligned just right, and she felt herself actually reach a climax from the perversity of lying here, across the street from a church-sponsored college, with the throbbing cock of another girl's boyfriend in her mouth. As she climaxed, Thor nibbled a little on her inner pussy lips, driving her further over the top. Returning the favor, she used her teeth a little on his cock, and in response to THAT, he began to shoot copious volumes of semen into her mouth.