Before The Fall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point, Sheila had come home, and was sitting there in an old kitchen chair watching the two of them intently. When Thor roared out with his orgasm, Sheila got up and came over to the bed, and as he pulled his cock out of Carol's mouth, Sheila leaned over and gave Carol a big, deep-tongue kiss, licking around in Carol's mouth to glean as much of Thor's cum as she could find there.

Thor leaned away, and Sheila, still fully dressed (although weirdly, in a painter's smock over who-knows-what, and sandals,) climbed onto the bed, and moved her head between Carol's legs. She started up with her tongue where Thor had left off, licking Carol to yet another strong orgasm. Carol was overwhelmed by the pleasure she was receiving for the first time from another woman.

Soon, Carol became aware that Thor, apparently unstoppable, was pounding away into Sheila's tiny body, and Sheila's nose sliced up with each thrust into Carol's slit. Carol thought she was beyond yet another orgasm quite yet, and her cunt lips were actually way too sensitive to enjoy this very much, but the thought of what the three of them were doing kept her from pulling away, and soon enough, to her surprise, she felt another small climax build then reach its summit as Sheila lifted her head and screamed with her own orgasm. A second later, Thor moaned loudly, and gave one last powerful thrust into little Sheila, throwing her forcefully down onto Carol's body.

The three, of them, exhausted and slick with sweat, were stacked up on the bed on one side of the tiny, chilly apartment. Sheila was the first to recover; she looked up at Carol and asked, "What would you guys like for dinner?"

Several times a week from then until Thanksgiving break, Carol spent hours in Sheila and Thor's apartment. They actually spent most of their time studying, but with frequent breaks for pairs or all three of them to slip into bed for demented sex. Carol had never been happier.

Except that, in spite of her exercise regimen (which, incredibly she was able to keep up), and the scanty vegetarian diet she shared with her two lovers, she was actually gaining weight. She was also a little sick in the mornings as if she had morning sickness, but she knew she was not pregnant, because she had her period as scheduled. But her period was alarmingly heavy, and for the first time in her life, she was disabled with cramps and nausea.

Carol made an appointment with the doctor in the college's student health clinic. There was no full-time doctor there; the school arranged for a couple of local docs to come to campus three days a week to see students, or as required if there was an accident or something that couldn't wait. Carol was relieved to know that the doctor she saw wasn't on the college's payroll; she knew about doctor/patient privilege, but she couldn't imagine telling a church-related staff member about her sexual issues.

The doctor quickly assured Carol that she wasn't ill, but that she was just one of those unlucky women whose body reacted very strongly to the powerful doses of hormones she was getting from the "pill." The early formulations of the birth-control pill were much more potent than later versions, yet not really any more effective. He told her that she had basically two choices: continue on the "pill" and just learn to live with the side-effects, or stop taking it and start using some other method of birth control.

Carol didn't really care for either choice. At the time she was at the doctor's office, she was cramping severely, and she had now gained nearly ten pounds, which she hated. But she also hated condoms and everything about them.

The doctor told her there were other choices. The one he recommended was a little primitive, but pretty reliable, tried and time-tested, and had no side-effects whatever. It sounded too good to be true. And, in a sense, it was.

The doctor prescribed her a diaphragm, to be used with spermicidal jelly. She merely had to insert it before having intercourse, delaying as long as possible putting it in to ensure the jelly was still at maximum effectiveness. At a second appointment, he fitted her with an appropriate-sized diaphragm, basically a rubber disc to be placed into the vagina over the opening of the cervix, sealed with a generous serving of the spermicide. It was awkward, messy, and primitive, but Carol was desperate to avoid the pill's side effects, so she accepted it. With a nurse's assistance, the doctor trained Carol how to insert it properly, and made her practice a couple of times before he was satisfied she could reliably do it right every time, which was essential. The doctor gave her three, along with several tubes of the jelly, and a written prescription for more. He was smart enough to recommend that she get a lift over to a nearby town to fill her prescription discreetly.

In a couple of weeks, Carol's nausea and cramping were gone, and she quickly lost the weight she had gained, actually dropping below her original weight due to the strict diet and exercise plan she had adopted, and which she continued. Her next period was back to the normal, healthy flow she had been used to, with none of the cramping or heavy discharge.

Her first experience of using the diaphragm was with Todd, and didn't go really well. The two of them had been necking, then petting, then getting really excited, at which time Carol had to stop the proceedings to go insert her diaphragm. It really broke the mood. Todd was a healthy and desperate young man, so they eventually regained momentum and did, in fact have intercourse, but it was strained and awkward compared to the carefree fucking they had been used to. Carol decided then and there that in the future, she would insert the diaphragm beforehand if she even suspected she might be having sex later. She had a sort of oversized syringe that she could use more discreetly to renew the spermicide if necessary as activities went on. Thereafter, her experiences with Todd were much more satisfying.

Todd's happiness was not entirely due to Carol's new facility with managing her birth control. It was also because, one day, Carol asked him if he wanted to join her to study across the street from campus in the apartment of a couple of her friends. Todd had heard vague rumors about this couple, and was curious to see if the rumors were true, so he readily agreed.

When Carol and Todd arrived, the apartment was empty, so Carol let them in, made some tea, and they made themselves at home. Well, not at home, exactly, because if they had been at Todd's home, they would almost immediately have stripped down and started having sex. But they made themselves comfortable and settled in to read their texts.

An hour or so later, Thor and Sheila came home. Carol introduced everyone, and checked to make sure that it was all right that she had brought her friend over to their place. Sheila pulled her aside.

"Uh, it's fine to come over here to study, Carol, but Thor and I really came back here to get it on, if you know what I mean. Can you and Todd maybe bug off for an hour or two?"

"I have a better idea," Carol said. "I think it would blow Todd's mind if you just went ahead and did it, like you did with me!"

"Like we did with you?" Sheila said. "You remember how THAT turned out, don't you?" she continued, wiggling her eyebrows in a mock-salacious manner.

"That's the general idea!" Carol explained.

Sheila had a whispered conversation with Thor, and he looked Todd and Carol over with a wicked grin on his face. The two couples settled down to "study," Carol and Todd on the old couch in the living area, Thor and Sheila on the bed which was actually in the same space, but in an area sort set up as the bedroom.

As they had with Carol, Thor and Sheila started necking a little, and Todd poked Carol in the ribs with a grin on his face. Carol just smiled and went back to her reading.

A few minutes later, Todd poked her in the ribs much more urgently and gestured towards the bed. Carol put down her book and looked over at the other couple. They had abandoned all pretense of studying, and Thor had pulled off Sheila's t-shirt (with her small breasts, she never wore a bra), and was avidly licking her nipples.

"What's up with that?" Todd whispered.

"What do you THINK is up with that?" Carol whispered back. "Just watch!"

Thor and Sheila were soon flinging clothes all over the "bedroom," and before too long were busily fucking away, carefully positioned for the visual enjoyment of their audience.

"Jesus!" Todd said. "Look at that!"

"Yeah," Carol said, "let's go really look at that!"

Carol got up and walked the few steps necessary to take her into the "bedroom," where she sat down next to the rutting couple on the bed, and reached between them to grope Thor's balls. She looked up at Todd sweetly, and said, "C'mon over. Feel up Sheila's tits while Thor fucks her. It's a blast!"

Todd couldn't believe his eyes. His cock was rock hard, and he could hardly walk, but he somehow managed to get over to the bed, and following Carol's instructions, reached between the two fucking students and began to fondle Sheila's exquisite little breasts, relishing how prominently her nipples were standing out, and almost over-dosing on the debased sinfulness of what the four of them were doing.

Sheila rolled her head over to look at Todd and said, "Why don't you get out of those clothes, Todd, and I'll suck your dick while we're at it."

Todd was out of his clothes in a flash, and soon had his cock thrusting into Sheila's talented mouth. Carol also shed her clothes, and was now kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed licking Thor's ball sack while he churned up a froth of Sheila's fluid in her cunt.

Pretty soon, everybody was having a hearty orgasm except Carol. As soon as they all finished, Carol said, "Okay guys, my turn!" and climbed up on the bed and spread her legs.

The two young guys suddenly found themselves with rock-hard penises again. Todd slipped around to the foot of the bed and slid his cock into Carol's eager cunt, while watching Thor put his cock, still dripping and slimy from pumping semen into Sheila, into Carol's mouth.

Sheila knew she could take part if she wanted to, but she just chose to sit back and watch the orgy unfold. It was the most depraved, and sexiest thing any of them had ever seen.

They all skipped their classes that afternoon, and tried out different variations of fucking one another until the guys couldn't get it up any more and the girls were too sore to go on.

When the light coming in the windows finally faded away, someone turned on a light, and Todd and Carol got up and started to get dressed. Todd and Sheila were still lying on the bed, covered in hickeys and fluids of various sorts, tangled in the sticky sheets and covers.

"Hey, Todd!" Thor said. "That was fun! Stop by any time for an encore -- bring Carol if you want, but I'm sure Sheila would be glad to fuck your face off if you want to stop over sometime!" These were the first words anyone had heard Thor say all afternoon.

... continued in "Before The Fall -- Part 2"