Before the Right Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers

Eventually they got up and pushed us both gently back on the bed, Marie climbing onto me as Jill climbed onto Jack. Marie reached down to put me inside her soaked pussy and began to ride. Both ladies had left their skirts and tops on and their clothing made it even more erotic.

The room was now thick with the smell of sex, and Marie came down to kiss me and then whisper in my ear, "Do you want to ask if they want to swap?"

"Uhhhhhh" was all I could reply.

"I know you want to fuck her. It's okay, I want you to."

Marie then lifted back up and removed her top, while Jill did the same, and I saw the same look of longing and uncertainty on Jack's face as I was sure was on mine. While still straddling Jack, Jill leaned over to Marie and gave her a small kiss, then giggled.

That was it, I rolled Marie to the side away from Jack, slipping off the edge of the bed so I was standing between her legs and began to thrust deep. Jack took the cue and took control as well, moving behind Jill to fuck her doggy style, and putting Jill's gorgeous tits just over Marie's face.

I felt the explosion building up inside me and came deep into my wife's pussy while letting out a loud roar as Jack did the same.

After we caught our breath, we cleaned up, got dressed, and decided to go back to our spot behind the piano bar to have a last drink before saying goodbye. The question hung thick in the air, but neither Jack nor I asked it. Instead, we each had an arm around our wife, and we talked about how we would come and see them if we ever made it to Montreal or if they came to California. At the end of the night we hugged and exchanged friendly kisses on the mouth in turn and said goodnight.

Our final three days went by in a blur. We ended up twice having sex in the nude pool and once on the beach under the stars. It was great, hungry sex. Finally, on the last night, I couldn't stand it and had to ask.

"So were you just testing my resolve that night? Or were you serious about wanting to swap with them."

Marie smiled wickedly. "I was wondering when you would get the courage to ask me."

She grabbed my cock, "they were a good fit for us, don't you think?"

"Yeah, they were very much like us, totally in love with each other."

"It would have been okay if we did, but I'm glad we didn't. Jill had told me that she wasn't opposed to the idea. Maybe next time we come..."

***

Two years later, we once again stepped off the plane in Montego Bay to the swealtering heat of Jamaica. Our sex life had been supercharged since our first vacation here, and returning after two years felt like just the right amount of time. Our suitcase was much smaller this time.

We had hopped Jill and Jack would be able to meet us for the week, but it was bad timing for them. This time, we didn't waste a moment getting to the nude side.

"So Nick I was thinking..." she trailed off, sipping a drink. We had been at the resort for just over 4 hours, and were already on the nude side hanging out in the pool. A woman in her early 50s had just gotten fucked hard from behind not 2 feet from us.

"Yeah," I said. She had the slightest bit of conspiratory tint to her voice.

"You kept your word to me the first time we came here and now I'd like to make you a promise." She paused for a moment, watching me intently. "You have a green light this week with the ladies here. And I might even want to try joining in."

I was speechless. Marie wasn't bi and had made clear early on that threesomes with other chicks were off the table. She was okay with my bi side but I shouldn't expect that from her. The little bit of playing around she had done with Jill our first time I thought had been an anomaly, but perhaps she had been thinking more about it than she let on. What other fantasies might she be having and not telling me about? As many as I was having about her and other men?

"But no swinging, I'm not interested in messing around with other guys."

Still speechless.

"This trip," she said with a coy smile and grabbed my now rock hard cock. "Deal?"

"Um, yes" I stammered. "I love you."

"I know," she said, dipping her head underwater and taking me into her mouth. I moved up to the side of the pool and she continued. It did not take long for me to explode in her mouth. She swallowed quickly, then came up to kiss me and that got me hard again immediately.

A loud cheer went up from the crowd, and as I opened my eyes I realized that the cheers were for us. Marie blushed deeply but then turned around to take a small bow. As she did a gorgeous platinum blonde in her late 40s with big fake tits came up and offered her a shot of something sweet. Marie went to take it but the woman put the shot between her breasts. Marie leaned over to grab the glass with her mouth to take the shot, then gave the woman a long but closed mouthed kiss before coming back over to me.

Something was going on with Marie. What a difference two years can make.

Over the next few days Marie became increasingly bold in her flirting with the women and in when and where she would perform sex acts with me, but we hadn't found anyone like Jack and Jill to hang out with on a regular basis.

On the night of the bare as you dare pool party, Marie very much took to the theme in a thong bathing suit, some body paint on her breasts, and a very see-through cover up. We made our way to the main hall for dinner and were looking for a place to sit when I spotted Jules and Yana, a French and Eastern European couple from London. Yana was wearing a top of silver chain that allowed her breasts to poke through, and had lustrous raven black hair and dark eyes against pale skin. She was perhaps 5'3" and had a nice curve to her body. I was instantly attracted to her.

"These seats taken?" I asked.

"No, please join us." Jules replied with a thick French accent waiving to the table. We did, and a nearly instantaneous friendship was formed as we ate dinner, talked and laughed over the next two hours.

Jules and Yana were very much swingers and very much bisexual. I was shocked by Jules openness about it, as male bisexuality was perhaps the last taboo at Hedo, and I had never seen two guys in the open. Jules wasn't exactly my type, I tended towards more Mediterranean of Latino men, but he was by no means bad looking.

We explained our current set of rules, that Marie wasn't interested in fooling around with other men but that other types of play were on the table.

"Well then I would like a dance with both of you tonight," Yana said, "and perhaps Jules and Nick would like a dance back at one of our rooms?"

After the entertainment staff finished the dinner show (which as always was amazing) the music started out on the pool deck by the main dining hall and we went out to dance. Once again the paradox of Hedo was on display, as everyone being partially clothed increased the sexual tension in the air.

Yana wasted little time in getting close to me and Marie, dancing with us both and letting her hands wander over both our bodies. When she first grabbed my cock through my thin boxers, I looked over to Marie to make sure everything was okay. She smiled at me and waved my attention back to Yana who tilted her head up to kiss me deeply. The scene repeated with Yana and Marie. When Yana's hand went down to Marie's sex, Marie didn't try and redirect her, instead letting Yana's fingers work through the cloth of her bathing suit.

A bit later I was dancing with Marie and whispering to her. "You are okay with this, right? We can peel off and head back to the room anytime."

"I love you for asking, Nick, but yes, I'm enjoying watching you with her. And I'm fine with it going further for you three. I may just want to watch tonight. Okay?"

I assured her it was okay. We continued to dance and pass around partners, taking the occasional break to have a drink. Jules was wild, dancing with dozens of different women in the ludest way possible. Slowly the crowd began to trickle away, and eventually Jules suggested we head back to their room.

I was nervous as hell as we walked through the cool night air of the resort. Since I met Marie, I'd never been with another woman, and now I was going to have sex with a beautiful lady right in front of Marie's eyes. I wondered if she felt nervous when we had sex with Evan, and if perhaps that nervousness is why she didn't want it with another guy.

My mind refocused as I watched Marie sit across the room on a couch while Jules and Yana took me to the bed. Jules pulled my shorts off while Yana took off her top and offered her breasts to my mouth I sucked her nipples with greedy abandon as I felt Jules mouth engulf my cock.

He was an expert cock sucker, knowing just how to bring me to the edge and then back off as I continued to suckle his wife's breasts and then to kiss her deeply. She moved down to join her husband with my cock, eventually replacing him. Jules then moved up the bed to feed me his own stiff member, which I brought down my throat. He was a bit smaller than me, and I thought about the perfect fit for my ass, which had not been fucked in quite some time.

I worked Jules cock with abandon, and he gave me his seed, which I swallowed. After I had, I looked over to the couch where Marie was to see her rubbing her pussy fiercely. She was enjoying the show.

Jules had moved over to the nightstand to grab a condom and now worked with Yana to roll it onto my swollen dick. I was thankful for it, as I imagined without that barrier I would explode the moment my cock was inside Yana.

Jules moved to the side as Yana climbed on top of me and then put my cock into her pussy. It was soaking wet and accepted me easily, but then clamped down and began to work as she moved. I saw Jules motion to Marie, then whisper something to her, and a moment later Jules was sitting on the couch while Marie straddled my face in the bed, allowing me to tongue her sweet wet hole as she continued to finger herself.

Having one woman fuck me while I licked the pussy of my wife was one of the most intense feelings of my life, and made even more so as I saw them kissing above me.

"Mmmhhh", I gurgled, as the orgasm hit me and then Marie came on my face, our bodies shuddering under this new and intense sensation. When her orgasm subsided, Marie rolled off me on the bed. I rolled over and kissed her passionately for a few minutes as I listened to Yana getting off on Jules expert tongue.

"So will we see you two again tomorrow? It's fetish night and I can't wait for you to see our costumes," Jules said after we had caught our breath a few minutes later. We agreed and then headed back to our room. My cock was already rock hard again and the moment the door was closed behind us Marie and I fucked like we had just discovered how.

After spending a quiet day at the prude beach recovering from the night before, we were in our rooms getting ready for dinner. I was a bit nervous about my own costume, a thick leather collar with a leash attached, no shirt and tight short boxers below. I wanted to explore a bit of submission tonight, and planned that any time someone grabbed my leash, I would go down to my knees and bow my head before them, awaiting their command.

We found Jules and Yana sitting at a table near the show floor along with another couple, also in their mid 40s. A drop dead gorgeous Russian woman with long blonde hair and striking green eyes, dressed in a tight leather one piece and her husband, the same height as her with curly hair and a mustache. They were Rick and Dina. She spoke in a Russian accent, he in a southern one.

Yana was in leather as well, a bustier with 8" stiletto boots and carried a riding crop, while Jules wore leather pants with no ass cheeks and a mesh shirt on top. Marie, not feeling leather, was in lace, a cute babydoll negligee with matching thong.

Jules introduced us to Rick and Dina, and Yana was the first to grab my leash. I went down to the floor beside her and bowed my head.

"Ooh look at this, Dina,"she said with a smile, "looks like we have a slave to play with tonight."

"Oohhh goodie!" Dina exclaimed.

Dinner and the show were both great as usual, and the entertainment staff was sexy as hell in their fetish gear. After the show we all went to the piano bar for a nightcap. Yana convinced me to do a duet with her. I felt a bit bad for Marie, as neither of the guys were her type, but she seemed to be having fun watching me, and was also enjoying the attention she got from Dina, who was relentlessly flirting with her.

"I just don't know if I could go down on another woman," I overheard Marie say to Dina at one point in the evening. "It's just not my thing"

"That's okay," Dina replied, "I don't mind a girl who is bi-selfish."

Once Yana and I had proven that we were not capable of carrying a tune, Rick and Dina suggested we go back to their room. They had a private hot tub on their porch and we could all continue to relax there.

I was having a hard time reading the situation. It felt different than the night before and I wasn't sure how into this Marie was. But a moment later, Marie grabbed my leash and I instantly went down to my knees.

"The beautiful lady asked you a question, slave", she said with a commanding tone. "You're not going to disappoint her, are you?"

"Of course not master." I replied. Marie handed the leash to Dina, who commanded that I nuzzle her pussy. I did so in a room of thirty people who I knew were all staring at me. I was both incredibly uncomfortable and aroused at the same time.

"Now, on your feet and follow me."

We got down to their room which was on the nude side beach. Rick offered to pour drinks while Dina and Yana began to undress. Jules walked between them and the two ladies got down on their knees and began to suck his cock together. A few moments later Rick came out with the drinks, put them down and went between them as well, offering his cock.

Dina looked up and motioned for me to come over. I looked at Marie, unsure, but she waved me over as well. I removed my shorts and stood in front of Dina, who began sucking my cock while still jerking her husbands. Yana came over to join her and I looked out to the dark ocean and soaked in the sensation of having two women lick and suck my cock and balls at one time.

"Your husband has a beautiful cock," Dina said to Marie. "Thank you for sharing it with me."

She stood up, took her drink in one hand and my leash in the other, and led me into the hot tub. Everyone else, including Marie, followed in.

We sat around and sipped our drinks, relaxing for a few minutes in the warm water. Dina was sitting next to me and lazily played with my cock under the water, while I gently rubbed Marie's pussy. Rick and Yana were kissing on the other side of the tub, while Jules rubbed his wife's shoulders and occasionally kissed her neck.

The hot tub was very hot, much warmer than the main resort tub and after a few minutes, Dina asked Marie, "would you mind if I took your husband to our bed and fucked his brains out?"

"He's all yours," Marie replied. Then with a serious look on her face. "Do what she says or there will be trouble when we get home, okay?" All I could do was let out a meek, "Yes master."

Dina led me by the collar to the bed inside. As we got out I saw that Yana was now in Ricks lap, her hips moving rhythmically under the water. The couples had known each other for years and trusted one another for sex without barriers.

Dina expertly rolled a condom onto my cock with her mouth and then got astride me. She was very thin, thinner than I preferred, to tell the truth, but those green eyes and Russian accent were intoxicating.

We had been fucking for a few minutes when I saw Yana leading Marie inside. They sat down on the bed next to me. Yana straddled my face. I began to lick her freshly fucked pussy with abandon. She had positioned Marie at the head of the bed, a perfect distance to lean over and begin suckling her breasts while she rubbed Marie's pussy, all of which I watched in the mirror hanging over our bed.

Jules came in a moment later, knelt opposite of Marie at the head of the bed and offered his cock to Yana, who took it in her free hand and began to stroke it, her mouth moving back and forth between his cock and Marie's rock hard nipples.

Nick came in to watch the scene but was not yet back up from his hot tub fucking of Yana, so he stayed apart, content to watch the scene for a while. Dina ground into me hard, expertly working her clit against me and was the first to orgasm, though with the condom on it didn't bring me over the edge.

As she slowed her rhythm, Rick observed, "I think he's going to need your tongue, Dina."

She moved off my cock and down between my legs, removing the condom and tossing it to the floor. She took me in her mouth and down her throat, tongue working along my shaft. As I looked up to the mirror I saw Marie with her eyes closed, beginning to breathe heavily as Yana worked her clit and her breasts. Yana's breath had quickened as well, and I could tell we were on the verge of exploding when I heard Marie say to Jules. "You can cum on my tits if you want."

That's was all it took. Jules leaned over my head and took himself into his hand. He came moments later, shooting thick white cum onto Marie's breasts, which Yana licked up. That brought my orgasm, filling Dina's mouth and a moment later the raven haired beauty that was Yana was cumming in my face, a scream releasing from her lips that was joined a moment later by Marie.

"Such a beautiful cock. And your cum even tastes nice." Dina mused as she crawled up the bed. "But now I'd like to taste that lovely pussy of yours, Marie"

"Okay," Marie replied quietly and opened her legs. I moved out of the way to watch as my wife had a woman's tongue touch her clit for the first time. Her hands were up, almost as if she were cringing, but after a few seconds they reached down to grab Dina's hair and drive her head into her pussy.

Yana moved around behind Dina and began to lick her pussy as well. Meanwhile, Rick, Jules and I had all found seats around the room to watch these three beautiful women pleasure each other. There was no doubt that Yana and Dina were well practiced at this and it didn't take long before Marie was moaning and near orgasm again.

"Oh, god, Dina, that feels so fucking good. I can't believe I waited so long to... ungh!"

Dina had now put two fingers into Marie as she continued her tongue lapping, and Marie began her second orgasm of the night. As it subsided, Marie rolled off the bed and shakily made her way to the bathroom, while Dina and Yana moved to sixty-nine and continued.

By the time Marie got back, Rick was fucking Dina while the girls continued to lick each other's pussies and Jules and I were rock hard again.

Marie took up my collar and turned to Jules, "Would you like to fuck my husband, Jules?"

"Oh very much so," he replied and got a condom and lube from the dresser. Marie gave him the leash and he moved me to the bed, laying me down next to the women and pushing my legs back behind my head. He put on the condom and lubed my tight asshole, which had not been fucked in years. I was a bit nervous, but Jules was an expert, putting just the head into my slippery hole, then spanking my ass to relax me before slowly pushing the rest of the way in.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned as he began to fuck me in earnest. Marie then came over and began to suck me as Jules fucked me and it didn't take long before everyone save Marie was screaming in the pleasure of orgasm again.

After that we all returned to the hot tub for a night cap, spent. It was their last night here, while we still had three nights to go. We all exchanged Facebook friendships and talked into the night. The three couples now in each other's arms on different sides of the tub.

Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers