Before the Right Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers

The last three days of our trip were much calmer and almost entirely between the two of us. As Poly couples do if they expect to stay together, we did a lot of talking and processing over the next few days, the gist of which was that we both really enjoyed having expanded things a bit, but that what happened at Hedo would stay at Hedo. Marie wasn't sure she was ready to do this kind of thing as a regular part of our life, but was open to yearly trips here to let loose and explore.

"But there is one last thing before we head home." She confessed at breakfast on our last full day.

"What's that?"

She had an embarrassed look on her face. "I want to know what a woman tastes like. Yara and Dina were so patient with me, so I'd like to try this trip to know if I can do it before the next. But now that they are gone..."

"I know, but how about this? I think there are sexy body shots at the nude pool this afternoon. Might be a good way to try it out."

"That's perfect!"

A few hours later, I watched as Marie put her face between a woman's thighs, then reach out her tongue to tough her pussy as a shot was poured down the woman's chest and into Marie's open mouth. She swallowed the shot and cleaned up the sticky liquid up her chest, the crowd cheering and Marie turning around to take a small bow.

I looked at my beautiful, sexy wife enjoying herself and knew how lucky I was.

***

Back at home a month later and the morning after our night with Donnell, I woke Marie up with a fresh cup of coffee in hand. She sat up and took it happily.

"I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband. Thank you for last night. I was wrong about trying to keep this to Hedo. I want to continue to explore with you. I love you"

I smiled and kissed Marie. " I know."

To be continued...

Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers