All Comments on 'Beginning Again Ch. 05'

by North200

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very moving and exciting. Great character development - I can't wait for more.

LivvyValentineLivvyValentineover 8 years ago

Very gripping chapter. Can't wait for the final installmeny

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 8 years ago
It's hard out there for a pimp

Especially when Mac is laying a beat down on your ass.

You do a great job creating characters I want to root for. Your protags in the chapter were so brave, for all kinds of reasons - You just want them to win, to get a break! I can't wait to see how you tie everything up. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great series!

But what is it about only one more chapter to go?

I think these characters deserve more!

DirtynNerdyDirtynNerdyover 8 years ago
Great series

I am loving this story. Excellent character development and buildup. Can't wait for the next installment.

flyer305flyer305over 8 years ago
More please!

Great character development, great writing, I eagerly await future chapters of the story. You've set the story up so well you could take this storyline quite a distance. Bravo!

karalinekaralineover 8 years ago
Cliffhanger!

OMG! Such a tour de force, I cannot wait for the next chapter. That was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
next installment?

Waiting patiently as I can. Want to know if he lives or dies.

North200North200over 8 years agoAuthor
One more week...

Sorry for the delay in posting the final chapter. It'll be ready January 29 for sure!

jhollanderjhollanderover 8 years ago

An exciting chapter! Too exciting! Waiting not so patiently for the next, although no doubt it will be worth the wait.

thelaughingcatthelaughingcatover 8 years ago
Ooohhhh...drama!

Still loving it! Coupla continuity errors - reference is made to Nadja cooking when earlier she bemoaned the fact that her loss of sight precluded her from this task. Mac soeaks of how she spent 4 years with Aden, but earlier she states she was picked up by him when she lost her sight only a couple of years ago. These are the tiniest of quibbles as it is brilliant! I just don't want either of them hurt or sent away! What will happen? I get to find out tomorrow!

lioness_71lioness_71about 8 years ago
uh oh

Don't you dare kill Mac!!

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 7 years ago
Afraid to look!

I'm afraid to look at the final chapter. You have really drawn me in and even made me shed tears at times. I don't want to cry again but I know I will regardless of how it ends. Awesome story with characters that really tug at my heart!

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Ditto, BiotechGirl.

Hoping for the best. What a great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous