All Comments on 'Beginning the Babymaking Game'

by Conceptionperfection

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Love it!

tree555tree555over 7 years ago
Sequel

Please write a sequel!

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Nothing like it!

There is nothing like a story that ends with an impregnation. Write more! Get her pregnant and with milk filled tits. Nothing more addictive than sucking on your woman's milk filled tits while you plant another child into her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel!

This definitely needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot characters and story

So hot! Loved it! It's rare for me to read a.literotica story that turns me on this much, but your story did the trick. This is a tale I'm going to remember for ages. I really loved the contrast of their snarky dialogue and intense love making. You can practically feel the sexual tension - laced with hints of rage and seduction - radiating from Ruth. I thought it was really fitting that she got back at Matt (after that blowjob) and got what she wanted! Great descriptions as well, I loved how natural they sounded together (super funny). Please keep writing!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Just tell Matt you have changed your mind about children and divorce him. Honestly he won't be a good father and the child will be the innocent who suffers.

TealTalbottTealTalbott9 months ago

Incredibly hot ❤️

Papa_SquatPapa_Squat8 months ago

Loved it, keep writing.

MrsinfulMrsinful7 months ago

This was excellent and very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous