Beginning to Make It Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
124 Followers

I should have known with all the sex and toys and lubricants sooner or later she was going to get back around to playing with my butt too. It started with her fingers when she would suck me off. At first it was just the first part of one finger. Then it was working it deeper and in and out. Over time, that became two fingers. Seeing the writing on the wall, I got the smaller vibrator. No, I am not interested in any other man. But, Barb seems to be very pleased with us doing this together. Somehow it makes things seem right to her. She has never told me no when I told her what would please me so why should I start now? It isn't unpleasant even though it really doesn't do much for me at all. It pleases her and she is the love of my life; so, every once in a while, there I am. Life is messy.

There came a point where Barb brought up Jody and the three fucks they still owe me. She really wanted to get back together with Jody. We discussed my apprehension about her personal agenda and the possibility of trouble for us. I had to admit as pretty and sexy as Jody was, I really had all I could handle or wanted with the woman I loved. We decided to get together with Jody and discuss it. After the discussion, we would see how we both felt about it then.

We did just that and that is where the next story starts.

GlennH
GlennH
124 Followers
12