Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will count each stroke, my little one. I will stop at twelve, but if you lose count, we shall start again at one."

Nicole did not know if that had been one. Guessing, "One, Mistress."

"That's better."

A second, on her right buttock. "Two!"

A pause. the third was harder than the first and drew a sharp intake of breath "Three."

Anne smiled to herself. This was very enjoyable. She stroked the straining and reddened rear that was offered up to her. Nicole started at the touch on newly sensitised skin. Pleasure and pain. The difference between the two was so simple, but so fine.

The next five came in quick succession. Then a long pause. Hands, soft and cool on hot skin. Nicole felt herself lifting her bottom to her assailant. She could not help it, it wasn't a conscious movement. Then she felt damp, cold, against the puckered skin of her rear entrance and she was penetrated, slowly, deliberately. The intruder was cold, and tapered, widening and suddenly narrowing, seating itself firmly and deeply inside her as her opening closed around it, drawing it deeply inside her. She was breathing hard now, moaning and whimpering incoherently. She felt violated, but still more and more aroused.

Anne had been watching for the response. It was a small plug, the thinnest and shortest she had, but training her slave would be enjoyable. Now for the final four strokes. Three quickly to the behind, the last a cruel blow up, between the legs. Anne deliberately held back, using only a little of the force she could, but even so the final count of "Twelve!" came out as a half-gasp.

"You may thank me now." The voice was still cold, insistent. Nicole almost expected mockery or jubilation, but the tone was flat and commanding.

"Thank you, Mistress." The fear returned.

"Why are you thanking me?"

Nicole felt her mind go suddenly, and terribly blank. Playing along was easy enough when prompted, but she feared to answer. She was sure a wrong answer would earn her more punishment, but did not know what was expected of her. She shook her head, stammering.

Anne realised the bound woman's discomfort. "Thank me for starting to teach you how to behave as my slave." she whispered, almost conspiratorially.

"Thank you.... for t-teaching me... how... to behave as... your... s-slave"

"Hesitant, but very good seeing as you are barely an hour into your bondage."

There was no response from Nicole, merely the sound of her trying to catch her breath. "Are you in need, my pretty?"

She moaned and nodded as far as her bonds would allow.

"Would you like to cum?"

The nodding was frantic. Anne briefly considered making her beg, but that could come later. It would be too easy to go too far now. She put her finger gently to Nicole's clitoris, parting her swollen lips. Almost at once, she felt her slave tense. She gently tugged on the anal plug with her other hand, pulling it free as Nicole came, bucking and writhing with the release. In her next movement the leash was released and the snap clip pinioning Nicole's hands was removed. She sat next to Nicole, cradling her gently in her arms and stroking her hair.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and your submission makes me happier than I can say."

Nicole looked up, wordlessly, and kissed her. She was crying.

12