All Comments on 'Beginnings'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
illjoyilljoyalmost 9 years ago
HAHAHAHAHA

lol, i think this is the first story ive read from you, sex part is hot everything but the whole willing cuck thing just isnt my thing I know lesser guys are into that but w/e floats their boat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sorry,

I stopped reading when thinking of his wife's rape gave him hard-on. I'd rather read a story about someone who was a member of the human race.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You're the sort of Dickhead...

Who'd vote Labour, aren't you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One Star

Because of willing cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Typical trash from this "author."

Be nice if this fool would quit posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

Yet another childish non erotic rant from someone with a lot of time on their hands, nobody is that gullible. Try something that is even a slight bit believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
same old theme

ukpisser recycles the same basic theme over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Do you get off on the humiliating comments? Why else write such nonsense?

Of course you have my sympathy. Your life must be so sad if you find any aspect of this story erotic or interesting. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why?

Why the English such mentally unhinged cucks?

I have never known a Austrian, Swiss or German to have such unnormal thoughts, but the Brits... did losing the Empire destroy British mens pride so much that cucking is their only form of pleasure?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If ever there was a story ...

.... submitted to Cuckorotica that ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY confirms the British are THE MOST sniveling, limp dick, WHORE wife apologist, pansies to inhabit Mother Earth, this author has now provided the absolute, irrevocable proof! The fact that this "so called" writer's pea brain could even conceive of a way to provide cover for the despicable actions of this disgusting CUNT of a wife only verifies and reinforces the view that while there maybe English males .... there are NO MEN in England!!!

Cheerio .... ukre"CUCK"ster!!!

.... and of course ANOTHER "1"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If he grows a pair and gets busy.....

.....he'll have to fuck someone else at least 4 times a day for the next 18 years to come close to ever catching her.

And really, what's the point?

She wants to stay married to him because she's comfortable with the arrangement? She lied to him from the outset and even with her lame justifications, she's still a vapid whore. She was happy to sneak around and purposefully keep her husband in the dark for years, so she's got no excuse, if he's outraged at her innate dishonesty.

What she deserves is an annulment and a bill for the years of shelter. That, or he could make it all pay by pimping her out. She already that busy, but is stupidly giving her pussy to anyone she fancies.

And what bullshit that she separates sex and love.....unless, of course, because she's fucked so many men, she's really no longer capable of love. Just narcissistic attachment.

Nah, sell it all out from under her with a competing agent. Hide the money in the Caymans, fuck all her best friends, get a PI and get film and share it with her community, work friends (well, no surprises there) and extended family, and finally, dedicate a whoring website to her and charge a subscription fee to look at and download the photos and videos you collected.

Then disappear into the Greek islands, or the far pacific for three or four years. Find a lovely island gal and set up housekeeping with someone with real human affection and the capacity to love....AND STOP BEING SUCH A DAMN, WRIGGLING LITTLE PUSSY VICTIM WITH NO BRAINS!!!

And UKR, try to write a story that isn't virtually a rubber stamp of most of your other stories. Your scant window dressing doesn't hide the obvious repetition of the same tired theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Now I know how the Brits....

...defended themselves so brilliantly against the Germans in WWII. They bored them to death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Husband Is too stupid to hold a job

Come on no one could be this big a moron... And I understand your explanation of why she didn't want to report the rape to the police but why would her husband agree?

According to her they had no chance of catching him but that doesn't make sense based some thing else she told her husband:

 "He told me that his grandparents used to own the farm and that was how he knew about a hidden key. He said that he works on a farm about fifty miles away"

Are the police in the UK as stupid as this husband?

Concritic123Concritic123almost 9 years ago
She should have reported the rape....

It was a crime. Yea, she's a whore who did it all the time, but not every woman is a wanton slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another cheating slut wife and her wimpy cuckold

Geez, what happened to the British male? Churchill must be rolling over in his grave. Poorly conceived, badly written with characters that were simply unlikeable. Which adds up to a story that was neither interesting or entertaining to read.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Unoriginal

Found the story and the characters too unrealistic. I know that I say that a lot on these stories but it still remains true. I just wish more authors would get out of the porn websites and actually take the time to observe real life women. If they do then they will find that women don't actually enjoy getting raped. Even promiscuous women don't enjoy having sex taken from them. It is as plausible as having a philanthropist robbed at gunpoint and him telling the police "At least the money went to help the poor!"

Guys, women aren't only a place to stick our dicks. Yes I enjoy sex as much as the next guy (probably more if I'm honest) but the reason why I was as successful as I was before getting married with getting them out of their clothes is that I recognized that they have actual brains in their heads.

The completeness of getting a woman into bed is convincing her that she should drop all of her inhibitions. Married women who cheat are even more intriguing because there was a guy who was able to get around the unbreachable barrier and into something highly forbidden. In order to do that though, they have to get through their brain. Having a woman raped who happens to enjoy it is just lame and it lacks originality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Description

There should have been more description of her feelings and reactions during her second go with the eighteen year old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another Good One !

UKR, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
U K

You should feel complimented that so many people read a story they claim not to like. Me thinks they protest too much. I don't agree with your predilections concerning cuckoldry but the story, as usual for you, was told well. Consider next time having the husband actually take the wife up on playing around or not if you are satisfied with not throwing something different into the mix. I know that is not your thing but I would have liked it better if the husband would have either insisted on the wife quitting or availed himself of wife's offer to let him play around.

Another point - To me it was obvious that the wife really did not consider herself raped and just used that as an excuse to her husband for having sex with someone else. My God, she actually stayed around for round two instead of leaving while he slept. Typical UKR tongue in cheek writing style.

5*

anon.1

goamz86goamz86almost 9 years ago
More

I'd like to see you continue this story. Liked it a lot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
As Usual.Well Written but......

It certainly would.be nice if the author wrote something a little different.Same old.box same old story.The only difference are the names.Hey UK I get this is your kink but all great authors step outside their box to create something different.Unfortunately you do not.Sad if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 star

This explains why brits are wimps.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Why?

Why write this? It is not erotic. It is not dramatic. It is more about lies, disrespect, humiliation perversion. Certainly there is nothing loving in this steaming pile of crap. It makes for the beginning of a neurotic nightmare and that's about it. The most likely thing that I can think of is that this is written by and for sociopaths or that it is a troll piece placed on this site to get attention from certain readers. Whatever the reason might be, it is unfortunate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: anonymous -UK

Why should he feel complimented? He knows what is coming after each story. Nothing changes. Some will boast of his ability to tell a story, most will bash him for writing meaningless trash. That's just the way it is. If this guy ever writes an erotic tale, I'll fall over from the shock. Stopped reading him a long time ago. Skim through the comments only, and find that nothing has changed from story to story. If he was as good as anonymous says he is, there should be numerous four + star ratings. Don't see them and doubtful if I ever will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great read.

Thanks for writing uk.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
I agree with @sugna...

I agree with @sugna...Your stories are al about cheating, lies, disrespect, humiliation, perversion, no moral people. All women are whores, all men are no self-esteem men, who accept everything!!! I don't believe you are perserve to that point!!! I think you write this kind of strories to annoy some of the readers, that can't distinguish a story from the writer...Sure your stories are bad and sad, but its only imagination working...Nevertheless 1*

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 9 years ago
3 star

Well, at least hubby isn't turned into a dick smoker and maliciously tormented by the wife. But he has to feel the trusting fool. U could at least write in his adventures as he evens the tally. Maybe tie the bitch wife up and give her some rough fucking bond age to satisfy he need for variety. Might cut your hate mail by 50%

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Same Old Shit. Cheating cunt and the husband just let's it ride.

At least the spelling and formatting are correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 star

Only 1 star because it's the same story retold for the umpteenth time. Try something fresh in your tales. I know, have the husband grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lets see if a chapter 2 does anything

From the comments, probably not, but a little dose of reality and the clap spread around could change things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Any woman who fails to report a rape becomes an accomplice in that animal's next rape.

The animal got away with it, so why not do it again? Hell, the whore actually enjoyed it, so this piece of dog shit will definitely rape another woman again. Why not? And this slut will be his enabler and accomplice.

Its just fiction, but words have power. OK, your words, like you limp dick, not so much. But any story that encourages or shows any positive or even a neutral result from committing rape is irresponsible. Of course, if you cared about people's well being, other than your own perverted self, you would stop writing such pathetic drivel about women who are cruel whores and men who are dickless sissies.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
What a depressing story.

I saw no emotionl attachment, even between the two of them and what guy is going to calmly accept that his partner has been stabbing him in the back since before marriage?

The only people who are calm are the ones who could not care less about their spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
???

???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He had some exceptions

Ukresearcher wrote 4-5 stories where the situations or the husbands were not the usual crap dog shit. 3-4 stories were among his early stories and 1 story were later which were not the same boring cuck/slut similarities (either the husbands or the wife were not the same to the usual whale shit.

Except of the mentioned 4-5 stories his all story collection spins around the same plot as the wimp slut couples boring life....................Same to xleglover he will not write exceptions from his boring story idea, so 1* pushing training without reading is only his newer story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If the ass wipe annony thinks these stories are so boring and bad why the fuck does he

read every fucking one of them. Gave it a 5 for effort an to help offset the asshole annony's 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I do not read ukresearcher stories!

@ 5* anon I read some ukresearcher stories in the begining time. Yes I hold my opinion among the first 10 ukresearcher stories were 4-3 stories which were not the boring simple wimp-cuck-slut stories, but he did not write such stories long ago SO I DO NOT read HIS STORIES, but I read the comment section and I give 1* without reading. I gave 1* without reading.

I refuse the accusation I have read any ukreasercher stories for more than 3 years.

But I admit I give 1* without reading!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
and for your 1 I give 5s

This writer tries to entertain and because you hate him or the type of story is no reason to degrade him or the cuck story. You're a real ass !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you!

@bonnietaylor2 From you to name me an ashole is a PRAISE! Thank you!

BTW I hold my opinion ukresearcher has 4-5 interesting stories, but the more ones are boring whale shit................

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 9 years ago
"Enlightened Outlook"

Wow. That says it all. Get ready for a life of growing humiliation and despair. Just keep hiding your real feelings behind that mask of your "enlightened outlook."

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
As per usual, excellent writing, but the tongue in cheek over the top infidelity

is I guess supposed to be funny, but struck me as morose. You have a very consistent style, it'snever a waste of time to read your story, just doesnt ring my bell.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
Progress

I think I detect a small step forward. The husband has licence to fuck other women . I think he should exercise his prerogative and see where it leads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

She would of been thrown out instantly than all sold split all cash even than left her pig ass alone. None of th men would want her they all know she's a pig that they use to fuck. He should try to get the lady who likes him and go off together. Who needs dirty sluts for spouses who will only give you stds eventually. No married man would have taken it that way , the house would of looked like it was demoed and Martin would of paid the price of my anger for all the guys she fucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
.

Somebody should research why poms are so bent

rixelsrixelsalmost 9 years ago
A Joke

I have to look at this story as long, ….sexish, comic relief. A gaping fistula of a wife screws anyone behind her husband's back, including vagrants and the husband get excited hearing about it. This is either a morass of cliches on meth, or comedy. I thought it was funny. Thank you UK for the humor in a jugular vein.

49greg49gregalmost 9 years ago
I liked it.

I did like it, although I skipped some of the wife retelling about he exploits after a while, mostly because I wanted to find out what happened in the end.

I'm a fan of this author's stories, but don't often read them because so often they seem depressing, in spite of being very well done. So I only come to them when I'm in the right mood. This one is much more light hearted and fun. Five stars. A very well done piece of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ukresearcher on his path as a cuck-lover...

...so, what else to expect? What kind of husband would listen to that junk she told . an enjoy it? She successfully forced an open marriage onto him, well knowing, that men can never be as successfull as women. He is a predestinated loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Boring

SO much verbiage & SO little sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I also got a surprise confession from my wife when I found out she was cheating but now, after reading this, I guess it wasn't so bad. My wife is a very attractive slim blonde with a great body. When I met her, she was in her 20's and still lived with her parents. I knew she wasn't a virgin but assumed her sex life was limited. When I found out she was fucking her boss, I made her confess everything. She had been fucking him for over three years. She started every workday down on her knees sucking his cock. Some days she was naked, sometimes only in panties and sometimes fully clothed. Every afternoon he would bend her over the desk and fuck her. They also went on business trips together and sometimes went to a motel. She said he was the only man she'd had sex with since our marriage. When we were engaged, we lived in different cities and only saw each other on weekends. She had a boyfriend that she fucked and sucked during the week. There was also a guy at work that she never fucked but gave several blowjobs to. She also confessed to fucking an old boyfriend 2 or 3 times. I made her quit her job and I told her boss that if he ever contacted her again I would put him in the hospital. I also told his wife about the affair.

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

He took it so well, the Femdom agitprop, wouldn’t you say?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous