Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,448 Followers

"I might," I said but that was not what I wanted to tell her. I think that hearing about my wife's profligacy must have unhinged by brain and given it a very perverted slant. I had not the slightest iota of desire for any other woman but I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I desperately wanted to see other men actually fucking Judy.

We left it that. I thoroughly enjoyed being taught new tricks in bed but as the days passed I got more and more tense. There was a dearth of parties, Judith assured me that house purchasers were sticking to strictly cash transactions and the forthcoming sales meeting at head office had been cancelled. I had this craving for her to go with another man with my knowledge but even in the case of Martin, her evenings out had greatly decreased and when she did go she produced house documentation to prove that she was accompanying him on a valid call. In the end I had to say, "Forget what I said about Martin, you can fuck him if you like - in fact I want you to."

From the smile on her face I could tell that, despite her disclaimer about 'habit,' Judy was badly missing her sessions with the senior salesman. "I'll just stop showing you house stuff then should I?" she asked.

"No," I said quickly. "I want to know what nights you are actually working and when you are really screwing him. And when you get home I want you to tell me everything that you have done."

Judith looked at me for a long time after I said that and then she nodded.

In the office, despite my new enlightened outlook, at the start I viewed Guy and Roy with jaundiced eyes. From a seniority point of view I resented their pretension at hoping to pull my wife, foolishly regarding it as a slur on me rather than just a natural desire to shag an attractive woman. But then, very gradually, I got the glimmerings of an idea.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,448 Followers