All Comments on 'Beginnings Ch. 02'

by Hotwife805

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 7 years ago

This short (so far) series of stories is fantastic, I'm absorbing them like crazy. This is a Hotwife that's not afraid to tell it like it really is, fuck-ups and all. I want to hear a lot more from her, the continuing story is just so good, and moreover, it's believable.

oldbob68oldbob68almost 7 years ago
Loved it

Again you write so well and with such passion. Loved the surfer twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

the author did a very poor job on this story. In fact it seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic realistic story

I just read what Anonymous said and I couldn't disagree more. I looked your profile up and it says you're a female author so how could you be a Gay cuckold? I thoroughly enjoyed the story finding the characters realistic and captivating to follow. It seems that this was written from the heart. I gave it a five. Where as it's not going to win a Pulitzer Prize, I think it was an extremely good effort from a new author.

I encourage you to keep writing and ignore the trolls who will kill your spirit to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done

Thanks for a well written story. 5 . Looking to more from you.

Readyeddie2Readyeddie2almost 7 years ago
Ignore the haters

This is a well written story and I encourage you to keep writing. Ignore the haters. Literotica has more than their share of them. It reads like a true story. is it?

SigintSigintalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic? Yes. Realistic?

Marines do NOT wear our cammies off-base. We go to the dry cleaners. Take our kids to and from school, fill our gas tank. That's it. We can go to the drive-through, but there's no getting out of the car and going into any restaurant while in cammies. Going into a bar drinking? Not us, nor the Navy. The army? The airdales? Write what you will. Keep our names out of your mouth. Otherwise it's a fascinating tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just great

Well written and great continuity. Keep writing. Will be looking for more. Good on ya hot wife.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 7 years ago
This was well done

Carol,

Since I know you so well I can testify that your story is true although you soften the pain of the separation some what. Great effort for first story. I'm glad I encouraged you to write your story.

Hugs,

Chuck xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes please continue 5*

Some of the writing is a bit cryptic. You need to flesh out the story and cover emotions more, otherwise it reads like a list of events not a dramatic story.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Well written & enjoyed it

But a gangbang for your first infidelity? Hmmm, pretty extreme. You write well though, interested in your continuing documentation of the hotwife life.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 6 years ago
Pretty Sad

So instead of working on a sagging marriage you spend your time lusting after other guys. Instead of trying to forgive and fix your marriage you engage in sex with guys not your husband and call it revenge.

The husband deserves better than you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Zero characters to like in this drivel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous