All Comments on 'Behemoth Makes Her Cum'

by AHWilliam

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written

One of the few short stories that ends with a satisfied wtf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A name switch?

Is the protagonist's name Tallulah Jane or Annabel Jane? In the original she's Lu, and here she refers to herself as Annabel. I like the name Lu, but some consistency would help the confusion.

I love the story, though. I much prefer this in-depth version of the first chapter.

AHWilliamAHWilliamabout 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you for noticing the name switch! In an earlier version of the story I had named her Annabel, and it looks like I never switched it back in this portion of my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fingers...

Intriguing story, thank you for posting it for us to read. There is one point in the story, that for some reason keeps nagging at me... The pointer and the index fingers are the same finger.

" His pointer finger hasn't moved off of my clit, and his thicker, longer index finger has arrived at... "

AHWilliamAHWilliamabout 6 years agoAuthor
Fingers?!

Well now my finger-naming game is all mixed up. What's the name of the finger in the middle of your hand?

Thank you for catching that. I will change it in the final draft : )

owned_by_sirowned_by_sirabout 6 years ago
Fingers!

Ahhhh... That would be the middle or second finger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous