All Comments on 'Behind the Lines of the Were War Ch. 03'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

I was shaking my head at Renee for assuming Gary would wake up and he would be happy to see her.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 9 years ago
Oh crap, crap,crap.....

Chapter 4 as soon as possible please!!! This could be a very good tv series .

partwolfpartwolfabout 9 years agoAuthor
On its way...

Nothing like a little flu over the weekend to free up writing time. Chapter 4 just got turned in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Seems like Gary is just as much of an ignorant thug as a wolf as he was as a human. He is too eager and ready to take life before he thinks about what it is he is actually doing. Poor Renee, to wait so long for a mate only to end up with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
his behavior is kind of expected

I don't think he is a thug - he initially acted out of ignorance and after being brutally tortured and changed - it is not surprising he would act that way. But I am in pins and needles waiting for the next chapter!! this is so good!

RaivinRaivinabout 9 years ago
Wow!!!

Oh my gosh!! When's the next installment coming out?! Later today, I hope, because I don't want to wait much longer then that to find out what happens!! Great story so far, keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ok but...

only problem I have is, she spent what? 12 hours on the trail guarding him? And she didn't catch his scent ONCE?? Even while he's getting tortured? I mean I get 'now he's bleeding and she scents him' but seriously? Major plot hole IMO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i agree!

Don't wolves have excellent sense of smell! I had a hard time believing it took so long for her to smell him.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Nice ,but damn he had some resentment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...