All Comments on 'Behind the Lines of the Were War Ch. 08'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ironmoose007ironmoose007almost 9 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

This chapter was very good. I like how you keep the heart rate up. Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent Chapter

I hope the cat is out of the bag as to the plan of alpha Diggs for the surviving packs. Perhaps the remaining packs can ban together and ambush his little raiding party. They are evil and need to be put down.

cliuincliuinalmost 9 years ago
Oops

Not every time the plans what you make at home are good at your destination, if you want to enterteimant for gods make plans .

Great chapter .

partwolfpartwolfalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Always have a plan.

Have another plan because the first one won't work.

rewski84rewski84over 8 years ago
Just wondering...

Since I just started on this series (and do not want to look ahead), I was just wondering if all these characters with the last name of 'Johnson' are somehow related to the Johnson pack (Gary, Blake, Jack, and a few other already introduced into the story so far). It's a little confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story but..

I like the characters of this story but it jumps around too much for my liking. It was a bit of a hard read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
jumping around??

not at all. its building plot, characters and series. going between packs its building up, im finding this easy and enjoyable to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good

Thank you for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Warning

I’ve enjoyed many of your stories. You might want to give a warning before a rape scene though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...