Behind the Lines of the Were War Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,304 Followers

Andy lowered his head as Linda wrapped her arms around his waist crying. "I understand, and I apologize to you and the Pack for my actions."

Derek and Amanda walked up and each placed a hand on Andy's head. "Andy Miller, you are sentenced to expulsion from the Pack. You will have one hour to gather your things and say your goodbyes, then you will be escorted off Pack lands. If you return, your life will be forfeit." With that, they broke their Alpha bonds with him. He sank to the ground as he lost the anchor connection to his Pack. "If you do not join another Pack, you may petition for reinstatement after one year. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my...my... I'm sorry. Thank you for your mercy." His head was spinning, wolves were social creatures and lone wolves did not fare well.

Amanda pressed a piece of paper into his hand, looking down he saw Renee's name and a phone number. "Call her... she's an Alpha now and can use a good Beta. Learn from this and take care of your mate."

The Alpha pair then turned to Linda. "Linda, you are Pack and you were not subject to discipline. You need to decide if you wish to remain Pack with us, or we can break the bond with you and the two of you can look for a new pack together."

Linda was crying, but knew the answer. "I can't be without him, where he goes I go as well." Nodding his head, Derek and Amanda placed hands on her head and broke the newly formed Alpha bonds with her. She could feel the loss in her wolf, and her crying became even stronger as she was led away.

Derek addressed the Pack. "The Tribunal is over, Andy and Linda are no longer members of the Johnson Pack. Linda is welcome on Pack lands as long as she wishes, but Andy is banished for at least one year. There is no joy in what has happened here, only a warning. We are Pack because we choose to be, and part of that is because we obey the Pack structure and laws. If you cannot, you will be removed before you damage the rest of us. May Luna watch over them as they find their way as new mates."

*****

Eight miles south of Santa Fe Pack Den

*****

The caravan unloaded and the warriors shifted into wolf form. The GPS coordinates that had been provided by Col. Montgomery had been mapped, it would be a quick run to the den through the lengthening shadows of the desert evening. Alpha Diggs towered over his men. "With me. Kill any who resist, but leave the Alpha to me."

The wolves followed him two by two as a few Omegas, including Kelly, were left behind with the vehicles. It shouldn't take long.

partwolf
partwolf
2,304 Followers