All Comments on 'Behind the Lines of the Were War Ch. 10'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The end?

is it finished? That jump to the epilogue was way, way too fast. It would have been so much better to develop the relationship between robert and Renee, maybe through her recovery, and the integration of her pack into his. Another chapter would have done it. Otherwise, thank you for a lovely story with a cool, strong female lead.

partwolfpartwolfalmost 9 years agoAuthor
I left enough unsaid

To continue later if I decide to. Right now it is over, I'm starting on a completely new story.

partwolfpartwolfalmost 9 years agoAuthor
The story arc originally ended with the end of the war.

I wanted to explore the possibilities of a forced exposure of their society in a way that could not be controlled. As it was ending, I had the idea to show how werewolf society, with its customs and laws, would function when suddenly it was in the open. Just as Gary was the catalyst for human change towards weres, Renee becomes the catalyst for change to a more open and democratic pack structure and cooperation among the Alphas. How does a young, new Alpha convince the (literal) Alpha males to change their ways? Only by showing them everyone how outdated they are, even at the cost of her life.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 9 years ago
Super,,

A great story,and it does feel a bit rushed with the last chapter,i can understand,that you did leave it open ended for more ,if you wanted,,,and that you were ready to move on,,thanks for the good read,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VEry good

I enjoyed reading your story so much. It is lovely. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

bearsladybearsladyover 8 years ago

I greatly enjoyed this story. If you ever wanted to expand it into novel form, you'd easily be able to publish it. Nicely done .....other than Andy becoming Eric for a short time...:-D

rbjrw1030rbjrw1030over 8 years ago
Great work

Well done. I enjoyed this a lot. I would liked a bit more closure on how she survived the attack though. That's all. Good job

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 8 years ago
Wow!

I loved this story. I bow to the master. Great story.

j76475j76475over 7 years ago
Excellant

Loved your story and the flow of it. Thank you.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago
Awww

I want more!!! This was an excellent story and I loved reading through it all. Please keep writing, I like your style!!!

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 7 years ago
The resolutiom

You skipped right from the climax to the epilogue. We have no resolution. The how does she recover? When does she choose to mate with Robert? What happened to Kelly? As a whole, this story was a really interesting read with a lot of moving parts.

willieonewillieonealmost 7 years ago
Sigh

I lost count how many times you confused Amanda and Renee's names you might want to double check before you post next time to make sure you have the right character.

Apart from that awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Truly

Appreciate your story. Loved every chapter. Thank you.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
Intense

That last part was really intense. I'm glad Renee didn't die.

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 4 years ago
You had me in the first half, I’m not gonna lie

I was definitely a bit worried that Renee wouldn’t make it there. I figured there would have to be an emergency C-section or something, despite the medical impossibility of something like that

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Great story, shame about the rushed ending.

We are left to assume that Kevin died, and obviously medical help got to Renee before she or the unborn cubs could die.

A funeral scene for Kevin would probably have been a fitting follow-up to the challenge scene, with Derek calling on the Alphas to ban rape and establish the right for werewolves to leave their packs at any time except in the heat of battle or when facing legitimate disciplinary measures. Also, accountability for abusive alphas.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Concept

And generally well executed. Some mixing up of names at times and thought the end of this chapter was a little rushed with so many questions left unanswered.

Possibly an offshoot a some stage.

5 stars throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
good one

Should be consent calling pups cubs ? Some storys first turning is a 3 day affare not 3 hours. Over. All a good story ..lost a nights sleep LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2302 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...