Behind the Lines of the Were War Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,314 Followers

Diggs walked forward, his claws lengthening and his eyes blazing gold as his wolf pushed up in his consciousness. "Then I will have my revenge. I will take everything you have- your title, your territory, your money, and your Pack."

Amanda laughed so hard she had to put her hands on her knees to catch her breath. "You are a fool. I don't WANT to be Alpha and I never have. You make a common mistake in thinking that which motivates you also motivates others." She gestured at her pack members in the stand. "My pack members risked their lives to free me to challenge Luis because I was their only chance at escaping him. I got the job because the asshole needed killing, and I kept it because the Pack needed me. I've been trying to give up the job ever since." Stanley stared at her like she was growing a horn on her head. "There is no 'territory.' We've been hiding in caves on public lands and our Pack property has been auctioned off. I'd have to buy land to get a territory." She looked over at the military leaders who were observing from the stands. "Captain Post, can you enlighten the Alphas as to the contents of the will I executed this morning?"

Captain Post strode forward, in his dress uniform and Judge Advocate General's insignia. "Certainly, Alpha Johnson. The will you signed states that upon your death, any remaining Santa Fe Pack property will be auctioned and combined with the cash accounts. The estate will then be divided evenly among the original Pack members, with your share being divided between Kelly, Andy and Linda. The funds will be placed into personal accounts for them so they can take them to whatever Pack they join."

Renee turned to him in triumph. "Sucks, doesn't it? You would kill a pregnant woman on live TV and you won't see one fucking cent out of it. Nice strategy."

Stanley paced back and forth. "It isn't about the money, I want my Pack members back." The Alphas could tell a lie when they heard it, and this was a whopper, but they kept silent. "They will rejoin me and never leave again."

Renee laughed even harder. "Really? Let me show you something. All members of the Santa Fe Pack, please stand up." A large contingent stood, the original members plus all the members of Diggs' pack that had left him. "Now, everyone who has not already been invited to join another Pack upon my death please remain standing." Every single person sat down. "You see? There is no Pack for you to take over. If my bond breaks with them, another will form with a new Alpha that isn't you. They chose honorable and selfless men who understand that being an Alpha isn't about YOU. Get it yet? They get to choose. A good Alpha doesn't need to threaten or intimidate. He protects them, serves them, supports them and in exchange they follow him. That has never been you." The other Alphas smiled, they didn't understand what she was doing but they loved watching Stanley self destruct.

Diggs shook with rage, his wolf taking over in hybrid form, anxious to tear into the one who had thwarted every one of his plans.

Renee smiled and looked at him, standing with her feet shoulder width apart and arms crossed under her breasts. "Oh, and Stanley? You can't keep your Pack with threats. That Pack you still have, you won't have for much longer. You see them up there? How many of them will find another Alpha now that they know how easy it is? How many have already found one? You can't stop it. Phones, internet, videos- there are too many people who have made friends or found extended family this weekend. Here is my revenge on you... that which you desire the most will dissolve in your hands, and the whole world will see your humiliation."

"FIGHT ME!" Diggs was furious she hadn't even stripped, much less changed.

"No. You can kill me if you wish, but I will not give you the honor of a fight. You don't deserve it." She stood impassively, staring him down as he paced back and forth.

"FIGHT!" He shifted smoothly to his wolf and ran, leaping past her, his claws leaving deep furrows across her left shoulder and chest as he went past. Instead of fighting, she stood up and glared at him, arms crossed and feet apart. He rushed her this time, putting his shoulder into her chest and knocking her down. His teeth ripped a chunk from her stomach as he pulled away.

"Asshole." Renee stood up and resumed her defiant position, blood now oozing down her sides from the wounds. "Let us know when you find your dignity."

Seeing red, Diggs attacked again and again, hoping to goad her into fighting back. Five times she got up and stood back in her place, silently challenging him to continue. The Alphas watched in horror, unable to interfere. Her brother was being held back by two other Alphas, and Robert was on his knees, unable to watch the woman he loved being slowly torn apart without resistance.

Finally Renee was unable to rise back up, she was bleeding from a dozen places and the last attack had taken out her right hamstring. She was pale and covered with blood, and a severed artery was pumping her life into the desert sand below her. She knew this wouldn't go on much longer, and she prayed she would have the strength to finish.

Diggs changed back to human form, her blood coating his face and chest. She sat on the ground looking at him with contempt. "You won't fight, so you will die." He shifted to his wolf and leaped for her throat.

He was so focused on finishing her he didn't see the wolf streaking into the circle until he was in the air, and then it was too late. The chocolate colored wolf was an adolescent, nowhere near his size, but his eyes blazed with righteous fury. He knocked him away moments before Diggs would have taken her throat. "KEVIN, NO!!" Kelly rushed down from the stands just in time to see Diggs recover and pounce on the young wolf, his jaws crushing his front leg as he shook his head from side to side. Kevin howled in agony as Diggs released his leg. He ripped open his neck just as Kelly entered the circle.

Diggs changed back to human form. Looking at Renee, he saw her head had fallen back and knew it was just a matter of time until she was dead. He could extract a particularly satisfying revenge while he was waiting for her to die. "Kelly, your mate had courage but not judgment. I had the right to take his life for interfering in my challenge." Kelly was sobbing, her hand pressing on her future mate's neck as she tried to stem the flow of blood. Diggs stood over them both, now fully erect as he raked his eyes over the young woman who had betrayed him and his pack. "Stay with us Kevin, your mate's virgin blood will now be spilled along with yours." Diggs pushed her shoulders down on top of his chest and ripped her dress and underwear off with his other hand. "You should have just kept quiet and I would have let you go when the next piece of ass came along." He lined his cock up with her entrance and pushed forward, laughing as she screamed her pain and humiliation.

His laugh was cut off as his throat was torn away. Renee spit the chunk flesh out of her teeth before shifting back to human form and collapsing. "She's Pack, and the penalty for rape in my pack is death. Asshole." Blackness overcame her as she bled out onto the stage.

EPILOGUE

Alpha Robert Hastings sat behind his mate, encouraging her in between contractions. The room was empty except for the Pack doctor Terry and his nurse and mate Wendy. Renee was exhausted from fourteen hours of labor.

She smiled when he told her he could see the head of the first cub. She took quick breaths as she worked through the pain until the next contraction. "Alpha, the next push will be it, I need you to bear down and keep pushing until I tell you to stop." When the contraction hit, she did her best, Robert encouraging her as she tried to crush each of his fingers. "And he's out!" Renee collapsed back onto Robert's chest, as Doc laid the crying infant on her chest.

She was euphoric, checking out her his 10 tiny fingers and toes. He was small and perfect and had a shock of his fathers' brown hair on his head. "His name is Gary Robert Hastings." Robert hugged her and kissed her neck. The doctor cut the cord and handed her off to her friend to do the checks of his vitals and to clean him up. Wendy was glad that Renee had given birth now, in another week her husband was going to make her stay home so their triplets wouldn't be stressed by her time on her feet.

The next contraction interrupted their moment of joy. Doc checked again. "Time for the second one, when I tell you push." Her daughter came out quickly, and was soon on her chest being checked over. She was also perfect with longer black hair. "Her name is Kelly Amanda Hastings." Doc finished all his checks while the babies were cleaned and bundled. Renee had some time to clean up and change her gown while a pair of Omegas replaced the bedding. When she was back in bed, Crystal let Michelle crawl up in bed with them as her new brother and sister were returned to her arms. Robert got up, kissing each member of his family, and went out to announce the births to his pack.

Hundreds of cheers greeted the news of the births of the Next Alphas. The party would last all night, except for the dozens of men who had to take their pregnant mates home early.

The Gila Pack was experiencing a baby boom, as were many of the other Packs. The peace treaty and the Alphas agreeing on a Were Council and standard rules had given them hope.

Renee looked down at the cubs in her arms and the adopted daughter asleep on her lap and smiled. She lay back and fell into a contented slumber.

partwolf
partwolf
2,314 Followers