Behind the Swing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Open your knees Ann, and lean forward more.' The instruction was firm, to the point, and could not be ignored. Amanda shuffled her knees apart and leant forward a few more inches.

'More, Ann, open them wider.' Oh God, she thought, but she obeyed and stretched her knees as far as she could. Her open body was now totally vulnerable, her streaming cunt lips wonderfully raging. Amanda didn't care, she throbbed in her bottom from the previous beatings but also from the memory of the fingers that had been inside her. The heavy footsteps moved to her side once more and the firm hand rested on her arched back, and then the massive palm gently came over her vagina, covering it fully, running through Amanda's pubic hair and sending shivers all over her skin.

'An unknown masculine hand,- on my cunt,' thought Amanda -'oh my God, let it play with me, do anything.'

The hand left her again and then 'smack', it came down and landed in exactly the same position, right on Amanda's open cunt, but harder, and then again. Amanda jumped a little with each smack between her legs. She was getting smacked, quite hard now, right on her open vagina, and she couldn't do anything, not close her legs, not hide herself, nothing. Her very sex was being assaulted -'uugh, uuugh, uuuuugh,' she moaned, but it was a mixture of pain and wonderful pleasure.

'Are you ready yet, Ann,' asked Janet softly from aside. 'Are you ready to be fully satisfied?'

Smack, smack, and two more assaults from the Master landed right in the centre of Amanda's cunt.

'Uuuuuugh, yes, yes,' she moaned. The hand changed target briefly and the next few smacks landed on the backs of Amanda's soft thighs, above the stocking tops but below the cheeks of her quivering bottom. She could feel her legs begin to redden, and then the hand moved back between her open legs, to the raging cunt -'smack, smack, smack,' and Amanda jumped with each aim to her open lips. Then back to her thighs, on the inside where her skin was at its softest, just an inch or so below her sopping pubic hair.

Amanda was streaming now, her vagina weeping with juices, her lips opening and closing with the endless attention it was receiving. Never before had she been on such a high from sexual activity around her intimate areas. Only when she had been able to play with herself during quiet, private moments, had she been able to slowly bring herself to such stunning and erotic heights, making her lips open voluntarily to allow her juices to seep from her. Now, it was happening without her being allowed to touch her own body -it was wonderfully shattering.

It seemed the Master enjoyed Amanda's thighs as he continued to slap the soft whiteness right at the top of her legs, on the inside, just grazing the pubic hair with each alternate hit.

Suddenly, the slaps ceased but a hardness was moved between Amanda's legs -a very firm, rubber, hardness. She forgot the pain on her inner thighs, the stinging in her cunt, and breathed in deeply as the huge thickness of the rubber intruded about an inch into her body. She almost orgasmed there and then, but the object was quickly withdrawn.

'A perfect fit for you Janet,' boomed the Master's voice.

'Yes, and I think Ann is ready now, don't you?'

He spoke again. 'Put your arms behind you, Ann,' and immediately Amanda did as she was told, bringing her arms round behind her. She felt the metal and then the click as cuffs were locked round her wrists, holding them in place in the small of her back.

'Now stand up please,' and again Amanda obeyed and was helped into a standing position. The leather belt was quickly passed around her waist and fastened at the back -Oh God, they can do anything, I'm helpless, thought Amanda, but she was so high that she felt no fear at all, only real excitement.

'You said you were ready, didn't you, Ann.'

'Yes, yes, I'm ready,' she sighed to Janet's question. As she spoke, she felt Janet up close to her again, fingers on her waist, caressing her skin, running down to her naked bottom, squeezing the cheeks together and then apart, then the fingers went round to her tummy, Janet's thighs were up against her own at the back, and Janet's fingers went into the wet hairs and the clit of Amanda's cunt. Amanda sighed and opened her legs, allowing the other woman to access her fiery womanhood. Amanda also felt the rubber again, moving about at her rear.

'Bend over slightly,' whispered Janet, and then Amanda felt the rubber nudging at her open lips again. Janet held it firmly, although it was elasticated around her waist, and she prodded it into the waiting, expectant vagina. She heard Amanda gasp and breath in as the first inch or two stretched the young woman wide. Christ, thought Amanda, it's big, very big -and very hard. Janet held onto the belt around Amanda's waist and began to push, the oiled weapon sliding in easily due to the almost sodden like juices of the waiting cunt.

'Uuuughh,' sighed Amanda, the thickness almost taking her breath away. She couldn't move her hands to caress her clit and this only added to her excited frustration as the rubber dildo went on and on up inside her. Reaching the limits of Amanda's cunt, Janet stopped and then began to move in and out with a wonderfully slow rhythm -in, out, in, out, back and forth, back and forth -Christ, my cunt was not stretched this far when my baby was born.

'Ohhhh, God, yes, yes...'

Now that Amanda was into a rhythm, Janet let go of the belt and held her captive around the waist, moving her hips backwards and forwards as she fucked the stunning slave with superb expertise. Because of its size, the monster dildo only came out about halfway with each withdrawal, before it was plunged back up into Amanda's body, stretching her so wide with each plunge.

'Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, um, um, um, yes, yes, yes,' moaned Amanda as she went up onto tip-toe to get even greater benefit from the magnificent fucking she was getting from the woman at her rear. The two women looked a magnificent spectacle as Janet held Amanda round her middle and moved her waist to and fro to thrust the mighty rubber cock up into the subservient slave.

'Is this what you wanted, Ann, is it? Did you want pain and excitement. Uugh!', and Janet lunged forward to try and get the dildo right through Amanda's body and out the other side.

'Yeeeeeeess, aaaaaaaaaagh, God, yes, oh God, yes, oh, it's right up inside me, right into my womb. Ohhhh, ugh, ugh, harder, harder, push it up me harder,' and Amanda couldn't control her language any longer -she was rapidly reaching her climax.

In, in, in, in, hammered Janet, now holding onto the handcuffs and pulling Amanda back with each thrust into her body.

'Come on, Ann, there's a good girl, wet yourself, don't hold back anymore', and Amanda almost did that, so volatile was her orgasm.

'Yes, yes, oh my God, I'm coming, oh yes, oh yes, yeeeeeeees!!,' and she was almost screaming as her body convulsed and the waves of pleasure rolled over her, right to her toes and fingertips.

Janet pounded away for a few seconds more as Amanda's orgasm shook and rolled on, her body up on tip-toe, her head lolling about uncontrollably, until at last the two women stopped moving and their passions subsided. Only deep breathing could be heard as they came down to earth, still locked together, Janet leaning over Amanda's bent figure, and then the Master spoke, breaking the silence.

'Put Ann in the standing position again, will you Janet -just to remind her of her position here'.

Janet slid the weapon out, took it off, and moved to Amanda's front to hold her shoulders and lean her forward slightly. Amanda's legs were straight again but she leant forward, being held in position by Janet, her wrists still cuffed at her rear. She was still shuddering from the orgasm that had seeped across her body, and when the Master instructed -

'Just spread your feet a little more,' Amanda immediately obeyed. Her stockings were taut across her thighs and her pubic hair was matted and wet all around her vagina and anus. She felt the wood draw across the cheeks of her arse, hard, firm wood, almost certainly the cane.

'Be still for just a while longer,' encouraged Janet, who held Amanda's shoulders firmly, almost cradling Amanda's head in her bosom and then the 'Whooshhhh' came through the air and crashed right across the curvy, succulent cheeks.

'Aaaghh' screamed the young wife but she remained held firmly and the cuffed wrists could offer no help. 'Whoooosh' and the second crack thudded into the waiting bottom, accompanied again by Amanda's cries of pain.

The Master administered six glorious strokes severely into Amanda's firm arse and by the end Janet had slowly kissed her way across Amanda's face, her eyelids, her nose and chin, before reaching Amanda's mouth with her lips, parting the screaming lips and pushing her tongue in to enjoy a most erotic French kiss. Amanda gave in straight away and the two women locked themselves into a furious assault onto one another's mouths.

The Master put the cane down and strode out of the room, Amanda's bottom was throbbing with the pain, but the orgasm still lingered in her body and she so enjoyed for the first time another woman's tongue exploring her mouth. Janet pulled away and held the shaking woman.

'Was lesson 2 enjoyable for you, Ann?'

'Um, um, yes, very much so,' and Amanda hoped that it was not over yet.

'Ring again soon, won't you, and lesson 3 can be arranged. Will you do that, Ann?'

'Yes, oh yes, I will,' was all she could murmur. By this time, Janet had taken off the cuffs and was moving towards the door.

'Don't forget Ann, we move to lesson 3 next time. Don't forget your mac. Bye,' and Janet opened the door and was gone. They had left Amanda on a high, wanting more, just like the first occasion -they had left her needing further humiliation.

There was silence. Amanda was alone again.

In no time she was hurrying down the avenue and soon shaking behind the wheel as she pointed the car homewards. She had been beaten again by the Master, quite wonderfully, including the vicious cane, and stunningly fucked by Janet with a huge dildo inside her. Most erotically, another woman had kissed and tongued her beautifully, a wonderful new experience, and she couldn't help her hand straying down between her legs as she ushered the car through the lanes, very nearly home. Two hours in the garden with the sun still strong, and just enough time to pick a few sweet peas before they all come charging home. This submission lark is quite fun, thought Amanda. Can I face lesson 3?...I NEED lesson 3.. Ohhhhhhhhhh!...

12