Beijing Chicken...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation suddenly stopped as she caught sight of me. First she looked at me, up and down. She made a comment in Mandarin. The attendants duly laughed. She walked over to me, bending over she put her arm around me and kissed me on the cheek. She then looked back at the attendants and made a face like one who is about the enjoy a huge plate of food. More laughter. She then made a theatrical show of reaching down between my legs and feeling there. Another comment. More laughter.

Once the laughter had died down, Mrs Lin barked a quick command and the room emptied of everyone except for myself, Mrs Lin and Meiyan. Meiyan washed the other cup and poured tea for Mrs Lin. Mrs Lin knocked back the tea in one gulp, not even bothering to pretend to savour the exquisitely expensive tea. She said a couple of words to Meiyan. Meiyan pulled out another form, which she handed to Mrs Lin, who looked over it, occasionally highlighting to an item here or there. Meiyan looked over her shoulder confirming each point. I recognized the form as one that Sue asked me to fill in when I started this job. It had been eye-openingly detailed.

Apparently satisfied, Mrs Lin looked back up and me and smiled, indicating she was ready to start a conversation. In a softer voice than she had been using with the staff, she asked me a question in Mandarin.

"It says on your form that you have slept with eleven women. How many of them did you sleep with more than once?" Meiyan translated.

I thought for a moment. In reality I'd only actually slept with three; Rose, a girl in college and a one night stand, but Sue had advised me to put down a number that was less virginal but not quite slutty. "Well three were longer-term girlfriends, three were one-night stands, and four of them were a kind of friends-with-benefits deal".

"Mr Martin, that's only ten." Damn if I was going to lie I could at least get the maths right.

"Sorry, erm, four one-night stands. My mistake." Only now that it was correct did Meiyan translate my answer back to Mrs Lin.

"And the women you regularly slept with, how many generally achieved orgasm?"

What a question! To my credit I didn't even blink "All but one". This sounded self-assured without being a clear lie, indeed it had the benefit of being true.

"Do you have any particular methods or techniques for helping women achieve orgasm?"

I like to think I'm good in bed, and I've learnt a few things. That said this really wasn't a question I wanted to give a fifteen minute lecture on. I could imagine Meiyan pulling out a little notepad and writing shorthand as talked about my sexual prowess, then sitting me sitting there for another fifteen minutes Meiyan repeated it all in her delicate Mandarin, accompanied by guffaws and followed by questions from the audience. I couldn't think of anything worse. I decided to move from self-assured into downright cocky. "Yes. I fuck them for half-an-hour with my ten inch penis."

Mrs Lin exploded into laughter when this was translated for her. "Hao...hao".

That I understood, it meant "Good, good". It took her nearly thirty seconds to regain her composure, and I naturally felt I was having the best of this interview. Then Mrs Lin started again with another question.

"Mrs Lin would like to know if you are sexually attracted to her."

A certain amount of sycophancy was obviously expected, but I wasn't sure at which point overly effusive praise would start to come across as phoney. It too me a few seconds to formulate an answer. "Frankly, Mrs Lin intrigues me. She's obviously a powerful and confident woman, and I imagine she knows exactly what she wants in bed. This is so different from a lot of my previous lovers, who have been inexperienced and shy in lovemaking. Also, without meaning any disrespect ma'am I can see she has amazing breasts."

Mrs Lin nodded along while Meiyan translated, seemingly satisfied. As I sat back and waited, I reviewed the sentence in my head and was surprised to find out that nothing I'd said was actually false, even though I'd thought when I'd started to speak that lying would be inevitable. When the translation was finished, Mrs Lin paused for a second and asked another question. For the first time, Meiyan hesitated and looked a little embarrassed. She seemingly queried the question and Mrs Lin confirmed it with a little flick of her hand as if to say "Go on, go on". Meiyan recovered her poise beautifully and the next question was delivered in a level, understated and completely professional way.

"Mrs Lin thanks you for your praise. She does however wonder if you would rather fuck me than her."

I was somewhat less professional. My mouth hung open for five long seconds before I stammered "No. Not at all".

"Mrs Lin wonders why not? I am after all thirty years younger than her, in better physical condition and, Mrs Lin is kind enough to say, slightly more attractive than her."

"Not at all. Mrs Lin is a very attractive women." This was wrong; it was too short, too pat an answer. Meiyan was forced into performing another personally affronting salvo.

"So Mrs Lin wonders; are you suggesting that if I was to pull up my skirt right now, bend over and beg you to put your dick in me, you would have no interest in that at all"

For a moment, I wondered if there was a chance of that actually happening; whether Mrs Lin's kink involved watching fragile roses get roughly deflowered while she egged them on. Mrs Lin was loving this, leaning forward on her chair to see my reaction more closely. No, her kink was playing games with the men she bought. Though she hid it well, I could see Meiyan was mortified by what she was being made to say. I was searching desperately for a way out.

Cocky had worked before, I'd try it again.

"I apologize in advance for what I'm going to say miss, but if you could kindly tell Mrs Lin that I also enjoy rough sex, and frankly your such a skinny girl, I'd be worried about breaking you in half the whole time I was doing you. Now a girl like you, I'd love to take you out for dinner, introduce you my parents, make tender love until the sun comes up on a beach. But Mrs Lin here has got my blood up for some straight-forward hard fucking and I don't think you're that kind of girl...At least not on a first date. Whereas Mrs Lin is clearly gagging for it. Correct me if I'm wrong."

Meiyan's eyes were now wide open in amazing. "Right, err, okay. Er gagging?" she asked, confused by the new vocabulary.

"Gagging" I repeated. I felt I now had the upper hand and wasn't going to make things any easier for her; let her work it out from the context.

She started to translate and Mrs Lin seemed shocked as well. I'd been badly bruised at the beginning of the last round, but it seemed I'd delivered a knock-out punch. She downed another cup of tea and barked another order at Meiyan.

"Mrs Lin is ready for her session now".

Twenty minutes later we were shown into the bridal suite at one of the most expensive hotels in China. The room was done in the fake Baroque style; white and gold with roses and cherubs everywhere. Like many Chinese interpretations of classical Western styles, the overall aesthetic was slightly off, making it tacky rather than elegant. We were showed first into a lounge area; a chez-lounge, a grand piano, faux French windows which gave a seventeenth floor view of smoggy Beijing.

Mrs Lin had obviously been in the room before and shooed the bellboy as he started to give the usual tour round the room. Instead we went straight through the large double doors that lead to the bedroom. Unlike the lounge the bedroom was sleek and minimal. The furniture and fittings were mainly black, which contrasted with the bright red silks sheets placed on the bed. Double king-sized? Triple King-sized? I wasn't sure if the size categories went up far enough for this bed.

Immediately after entering Mrs Lin started to undress; kicking her high-heels off and pulling her top over her head. For a second I wondered if Meiyan was going to stay with us through-out our session, perched daintily on sofa, translating every moan and groan Mrs Lin made. Then Mrs Lin barked another order.

"If you will excuse me, I will retire to the lounge. Mrs Lin asks that you shower with her before commencing". She took a few steps backwards out of the room. As she did so she drew the two large doors together, so they were nearly but not quite closed. Show-time...

Mrs Lin was now on the bed, pulling off first her leopard skin tights and then a set of heart covered panties that were far to delicate for the woman inside them. Seeing she had attracted my gaze, she brought her knees close to her chest, presenting her pussy for my inspection. She slowly drew one finger down from the start of her pubes As her finger got ever lower and started to cross her pussy lips she started to make increasing loud and fake sounds of pleasure. When it reached between her ass checks, she suddenly stopped and laughed. Not the crude booming laugh of the tea house, but a more intimate girly giggle. In some ways it relaxed me, I still didn't find her sexually attractive but she suddenly seemed more human to me, someone who I could have a laugh with.

From the other room came the sound of the piano. Chopin. Was there no end to Miss Meiyan's talents? She played skilfully, though the strength she had to use to allow the sound to permeate the bedroom meant it was slightly less subtle than Chopin should really be. I couldn't imagine Mrs Lin as a classical music fan. I could imagine her enjoying the power of being able to have live music to fuck to. I hoped Meiyan would lose herself in the music enough that she didn't hear too much of what was about to go on in the bedroom. Fat chance of that though.

Now that Mrs Lin was fully naked, I couldn't put off undressing myself. Instead of throwing my clothes off like she had, I took my time, taking each item off one by one, folding it neatly and placing it neatly on the chair. I wondered what other gigolos did, was I supposed to do a strip tease? As I'd started to undress, Mrs Lin had moved round to face me and was lying on her front watching. As I got down to just my boxer shorts, I turned round to her. She reached out with both hands and pulled down my pants. As my cock was revealed, she gave me a hungry smile and took it in her hands, feeling it up and down. For the moment it remained inert however. She didn't stop smiling exactly, but quickly decided that it was time for her shower.

The bathroom was as palatial as the rest of the suite. Instead of a shower cubicle fenced off by glass, the shower took up its own separate room. There were three different types of shower head and the water from each drained into a central hole. Mrs Lin led me in by the hand, pulled a plastic stool up to the centre of the room and turned the water on. One the water was hot enough, she beckoned for me to sit down, took a bar of soap and started to wash me all over. Her actions seemed gentle and demure, but I was also aware that as she soaped me she was getting a feel from my body, lingering over the muscles on my arms and chest, testing out what she had bought. She dragged the soap down and then up my spine and then moved the lather in a circular motion around my back.

When she was behind me I could imagine that it was Meiyan touching me, and for the first time my cock started to grow. When Mrs Lin saw this she was pleased and quickly moved her attention to my crotch area, moving her soapy hands back and forth along my cock. I didn't want to turn to look at her, since this would shatter the fantasy that was proving so useful to me, so I reached behind and gently touched the tops of her thighs with an open hand.

Finishing with the soap, she repeated the process with shower gel, but whichever part she was washing it was never more that a few seconds before she returned to my cock. The same was true when she moved on to the shampoo; hardly any went onto my head, but particular attention was paid to my pubic hair and she was particularly meticulous about massaging it into the hair around my scrotum, cupping my balls in her hand as she did so.

After she had washed off the soap, shower gel and shampoo it was her turn. She put her hands under my buttocks and encouraged me off the stool, sitting down herself. Having achieved an erection so early, it was now a liability, as to lose it again now would be seen as an huge insult. Sue had placed some Viagra in my suit pocket "just in case", but that was hanging behind a chair in the other room.

I decided to focus on her breasts first, being the area most likely to keep my interest high. I picked up the soap and started to gently rub it against them. Any attempt to imagine that it was Meiyan was obviously going to be futile, their body types were just too different. Instead I brought to mind the plump intern at the beauty salon. Their breasts and the hair were similar enough and standing behind her that was all I could see. These were the biggest breasts I'd ever got my hands on and I'd never felt silicone before. She had large brown areolae and I played with her hard nipples between my fingers. Thanking her plastic surgeon profusely I now realized that I was genuinely turned on.

I lingered there for a long time. When eventually I had to move down to her stomach the mood was harder to sustain. Her stomach was flabbly and expansive. Luckily for me I'd hardly begun to clean there when she took my hand and moved it down towards her neither regions. At first I thought it was just the soap, but as she pulled my fingers into the opening of her pussy I realized that she was genuinely wet there. She wanted me badly and, whatever my feelings for her, that was an aphrodisiac. She was now half standing and my still hard cock was poking into her back. By squatting down slightly I brought it between her thighs. She pushed them together gripping it, and moved back and forth a couple of times, the soap acting as a lubricant. I realized that, with a slight adjustment I could be inside her, and to my surprise I found I wanted this badly. As the client though, I felt it was her decision to make and I waited for a sign from her. After almost a minute of our skin pressed together, she released herself from me and started to wash the soap off. She indicated towels on a rack by the door. I got one down and went off to dry myself while she finished washing on her own.

I was waiting on the bed listening to Meiyan play the piano a few minutes later when she finally came out. I had been gently stroking myself to keep my erection and she caught me with my hand on my dick. The warmth of the shower had brought a rosy glow to her skin and she suddenly didn't look as old as she had when I first seen her in the tea-house. As she came into the room she did a little dance, showing off her breasts and legs with the towel held out behind her. Throwing it on the floor she practically dived into the bed.

She lay herself down on her back next to me, grabbed the back of my head and stuck her tongue down my throat. Meiyan had made it seem that French kissing was something she was reticent about, but either she simply liked to be in control, or I had already made a big impression. Without parting our lips she moved me round so I was on top of her, grabbed my dick and quickly pulled me inside her.

Even though she was old her pussy was amazingly tight, more so even than Rose. It occurred to me that there were surgeries women could have to tighten that area. It was supposed to increase sexual pleasure. The sort of thing I was sure Mrs Lin would do in a heartbeat. If anything though she was too tight for me, as I entered she had groaned in pain, though immediately she gritted her teeth and pulled me in deeper. She set the pace almost immediately; fast and deep.

I suddenly remembered my earlier boasts. I'd basically promised to fuck her to orgasm for thirty minutes. If we continued at this rate, I'd be lucky to manage three. Come to that, while it certainly felt like a long time when Rose and I made love, I'd never exactly used a stopwatch to time it. I wondered if my mouth had written checks that my dick couldn't cash.

It then hit me that the best way to slow down premature ejaculation was to think of something unsexy. I had found Mrs Lin unappealing to begin with, but now looking down at her, red faced, flushed with the excitement of my sex, I found it more encouraging than discouraging. This was a woman that wanted me and that I was pleasing and suddenly her age and the effects of her age on her body mattered not a bit.

In the end, it was Mrs Lin's experience that saved me. She must have sensed I was going to quickly. She suddenly stopped the thrusting movement she had been making with her hips and pulled me out of her. She grabbed my head and pushed it down past her stomach. I gladly set about eating her out, relieved that my cock would be given a break. Mrs Lin was vocal in her appreciation of my tongue, not letting go of the vice like grip she had on my hair. It was at that moment, I realised that the piano music from outside had stopped. I wondered if Meiyan was listening closely or if she had left the hotel rooms. Mrs Lin won't let me pause to consider this train of though, but pressed me firmer into her loins. As her screams got louder, she wrapped her thighs around my head, squeezing me firmly as she finally reached orgasm.

For about a minute she lay panting on the bed. I move my head up slightly and started to kiss her belly gently. Finally she sat up and pulled me back onto the bed. She then straddled me, bringing my cock into her again. This time she was slower, more methodical. She didn't look at me as she moved my cock in and out of her with slow deep strokes. At one point I moved a hand up to fondle her breast, but she just knocked it away. There was little I could do but lie back and let her ride me. This time as she got closer to release, she didn't change her rhythm but only start to lean further and further forward. First propping herself up with her arms on my shoulders and finally coming all the way down to hold me, her enormous breasts squeezed tight against my chest. This time when she orgasmed I felt her pussy muscled twitch hard against my cock and this set me off to. I hadn't really been aware I was close to cumming but suddenly I felt my hot spunk fill her hot. Exhausted she collapsed against my chest. I moved my hand to gently stroke her hair, my cock still inside her. We lay like that for at least fifteen minutes. All my anxiety, all my misgivings were gently washed away within the deep contentment post-sex.

It was possible I fell fast asleep or possible that I just closed my eyes for a second. In any case was jolted out of my reverie by Mrs Lin shaking me on the shoulder. Once she saw I was awake again, she clapped her hands loudly and shouted a few words towards the still agar door. I heard Meiyan shout back an acknowledgement. Worried that she might come in and see me naked, I started to gather the sheets around me. Mrs Lin however stopped me. Without getting off the bed, she reached out and pulled my clothes of the chair and gave them to me. In a hurry I got dressed lest Meiyan walk in with me half-dressed. In my haste I pulled on a sock with the heel the wrong way round and only did the top and bottom button of my shirt up. In the end I was fully dressed, but completely dishevelled when there was a knock on the door. Mrs Lin barked a command to enter and when Meiyan came in my mind boggled at what I saw.

She was completely naked except for a pair of high heels and a studded collar. Attached to the collar was a leash, the end of which Meiyan held high in her hand. She had undone her hair and it flowed like a black river down her back. Her body in its shape was as sublime as I had imagined, her breasts budding gently and her skin soft and white, but it was also crudely spoilt. I could see red marks, somewhat but not completely healed on the side of the buttocks. I could see her shaved pussy had been pierced with gold ring after gold ring, each one small, but even with her standing straight up I could see at least four and I had no doubt they continued all the way down. Worst of all, she had a tatoo, starting from just below her breasts and finishing at her navel. Two Chinese characters simply drawn in black ink: "Xiang Lin".