Beijing Chicken...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned neatly to address me. "You may go now. Your payment is on the table by the door. You may tell your boss that Mrs Lin was reasonably satisfied with your performance". I shrugged to myself internally; if Mrs Lin's cries had only been 'reasonably satisfied' I wondered what she sounded like when she was 'very pleased'. I didn't argue, at this point I just wanted to be out the door and away from this terrifying new Meiyan, so grotesque in her beautiful. As she was still standing in the doorway I needed to pass her to get into the lounge. As I started to move Mrs Lin said something quietly, and Meiyan suddenly grabbed my hand and without turning to look at me.

"Mrs Lin has had second thoughts. She thinks it may be instructional for you if you stay for a few moments more." Her voice was calm and level as always, but I couldn't help but feel there was a mocking tone hiding somewhere in it.

She let go of my hand. She walked purposefully towards the bed, hips swayings. She knelt down on the rug, so that she was facing Mrs Lin's crotch. From where I was standing in the doorway this gave me a perfect view of her pert bottom and slender waist. Gently she started to kiss softly around Mrs Lin's inner thighs. As she did this she started to moving her hands over her mistress's belly in soft circular motions. When she finally began to talk to me, she did it without breaking her concentration and without turning to face me. She wasn't translating for Mrs Lin, this was obviously a prepared speech.

"Mrs Lin is happy with your service, but she wants to make it clear so there is no misunderstanding. Mrs Lin has been to America many times. She likes your country, likes Americans. She even likes American food. Take your Kentucky Fried Chicken for example. Its not high cuisine. Its basic, it's greasy, but its filling enough in its own way. It, how you say, hits the spot, sometimes. But its not subtle food. If the chef at a KFC saw Mrs Lin enjoying his food, well, he'd be right to be happy, but it would be a serious mistake for him to think he was a great chef." Here she paused and gave Mrs Lin several soft kissed around her pussy.

"Don't think that, just because Mrs Lin likes the occasional piece of fried chicken when the mood takes her that she is not a great gourmet, and don't think that she's the sort of person who'll eat chicken everyday, when she has a whole menu of other more refined dishes to chose from. And certainly don't think that one small chicken wing is enough to satisfy a woman like her, when in fact its just a starter." Another pause, and here, while her arms kept moving in the same patterns across Mrs Lin's body, she subtly moved her hands so it was now her nails that were in contact with the skin. The effect on Mrs Lin was immediate and profound.

"You see, plenty of people mostly eat at home cooking, stuff prepared by their wife. Some wives can cook, some can't. Some occasionally spend some money to go out to a restaurant and try something a bit different. Mrs Lin, on the other hand owns many restaurants around the country. And her chefs are happy to come and cook for her personally when she desires it" At the end of this passage, I was left waiting for nearly a minute while Meiyan redoubled her efforts on Mrs Lin.

"Now in China, as I'm sure you know, we are great lovers of food. As a matter of course we don't eat just one dish, we eat a banquet. If Mrs Lin came to a friends house and there was only one dish, well, it would be a huge insult to her. When we eat like to try a little of everything and the banquets we enjoy most last all evening. Not just chicken, beef, or pork. We eat things Westerners would never dream of, donkey, frogs, turtles. Mrs Lin has a particular fondness for snake" Now Meiyan stopped the massage and was doing something I couldn't see with her hands around Mrs Lin's pussy. Whatever it was it was firm and confident and Mrs Lin laid her head back and moaned.

"Of course you'll say the French eat frogs. No matter, they've always been the most Chinese of the European countries. Your objection is duly noted." I hadn't in fact objected to anything, I had been completely mesmerized by the scene and completely baffled by the lecture.

"But anyway we were talking about food culture. Now your KFC that began to get popular, what in about the sixties I think, around the time of the first Beatle's record. Now in China our history goes back much further. Take Beijing Duck for example. Well we say Beijing these days, not many people know that this dish originally started in Nanjing more than a thousand years ago in the Jin dynasty. In those days there were ducks living wild by the canals. Pitiful animals scratching out a living anyway they could. The chefs would come down, choose the more succulent ducks and hand raise them, making sure they had only the finest feed and space to grow and flourish. When you eat a Beijing duck you don't just shove it all in your mouth. The very act of eating is a ritual. Finding the best meat, wrapping it in a pancake. Anything else would be an insult to the chef who prepared it. No one lingers over KFC, even if they enjoy stuffing their faces"

I wondered how much of this speech was from Mrs Lin and how much was Meiyan improvising. I imagined that when Mrs Lin had written it, it had been more humourous and ribald; if she'd spoken English I'd imagine she'd have included a pun on the word 'cock' when talking about chicken. In Meiyan's hand it had become something else, more disdaining and more triumphant. I wondered how much of a threat to herself she saw me as.

"Anyway Mrs Lin just wanted to give you something to think about on your way home. She wishes you a safe journey." At was only at this point that Meiyan stopped pleasuring Mrs Lin, and this, more than her words, told me it was time to go.

There wasn't really any way in that instant that I could answer such a speech and, to be honest, I hadn't really fully gotten my head around it anyway. I didn't want to leave without any kind of comeback however.

"Just out of interest, do you like KFC at all, miss?" I said with by best bad boy grin.

In order to answer this, Meiyan finally turned her head round enough to look at me. I saw her lips and cheeks were covered with my cum.

"I'd be happy to eat anything Mrs Lin is kind enough to give me. But somehow I doubt I'd enjoy it very much. It might leave a bad taste in my mouth."

On my way out I picked up the envelope stuffed with cash. For a while I wondered round the crowded streets of Beijing in a daze. When I finally got home there was a note from Rose saying her friend Yuki had invited her to stay after her lesson for some home-made sushi. I ate some baked beans out of a can and thought about what Meiyan and Mrs Lin would be eating tonight.