All Comments on 'Being a T-Girl Pt. 01'

by johntamilandrea

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CSKCSKover 8 years ago
don't listen to them

Please keep writing as you will only improve. As you write more, work with some of the free editors on the site who can help. From what I can tell, there may be a language barrier and working with an editor can help as well as helping you flesh out your ideas more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Editor needed.

An editor would be very helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No language barrier

A literacy barrier, I'd say!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I hope English isn't your first language.

13thChildofLeeds13thChildofLeedsover 8 years ago
Sorry for the others' rude comments...

You are new to writing stories. You have a good concept and I hope you keep going with this story. Reach out to some of the members who will edit for you and you will only get better.

Please, do not be discouraged, sweetie. This site is better when everyone shares a little of themselves. I thank you for taking that risk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good luck!

Don't be discoura, it's an interesting concept. You should get an editor to proof read though.

redstockredstockover 8 years ago
love it want more

Great tstory had me going I want to see more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A rough diamond that needs to be polished

Try to find a proofreader, stick with either past tense or present instead of switching bbetween them, keep writing and never stop trying to improve.

the_specialistthe_specialistover 8 years ago
keep practicing

No one ever starts out at righting amazing stories with good grammar and stuff. They get better with practice and experience. Keep at it and like others have said, get a proof reader.

aliciamaliciamabout 8 years ago
Looking Good

I'm not sure about grammar, etc. that others have commented on but, I liked it . I can't wait to see/read Part 2. :)

xoxoxo

Alicia

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent scenario, very hot.

I loved the story. It was a great job especially for a new writer. As others have said, grammar needs a little help. Also being a bit more descriptive wouldn't hurt. As it stands this has great potential please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
YUMMY!!!!

I would love to read more of this & would be ecstatic if this was done to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous