All Comments on 'Being a Woman'

by namowa

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Your cousin becomes your sister mysteriously. Got editing?

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
Wonderful storyline...

...and I am growing fond of all your characters. You've done a great job getting all of them well fleshed out. This is a wonderful first effort, and an interesting setup for future chapters. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the next installments. Cheers! --- Josie

namowanamowaover 9 years agoAuthor
Apologies

To both my anonymous critics - first and foremost, I AM SORRY. It's true that I got carried away with my first effort, desperate to see it published and ignoring the cardinal rule that I learnt right from school - check. I should have editted before sending it off.

Leaving aside that enormous slip on my part, I would still like to know if, despite the errors here and there, is the story and plot worth reading? If it's not, then there's no point in writing further chapters and wasting yours and my time too. If, on the other hand, it is 'yes', I can assure you that I'll spend more time on editing than on writing my piece. Thanks, either way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Definitely keep writing

The mistake was glaring, but even so I think it's a good story and would love to read more. Keep writing!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 9 years ago
More please

Ignore the minor issues.. just write more.. I want to know what happens next..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well...

Kinda seen this story before, names changed, better writing. Why not do something more creative once you get your typo issues out of the way? Uncles wanna fuck him. Kinda old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It should have been me!

Love this theme. Your characters are great. Don't worry about the typos and please continue. What a wonderful vulnerable position to be in with Brad......

griffin57griffin57over 9 years ago
Sounsd like you already solved

your own problem. Please continue writing. The story is still good. screw the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep it up

A nice beginning from a lovely writer.

cali_fraecali_fraeover 9 years ago
please continue

Theres a lot of warmth in the interaction of your charecters, i can understand your need to see your story finished & for people to read it, i hope that your future chapters will have the same warmth in them but also that you'll split your time equally between writing & editing, if the storys good enough a few errors are easy to forgive :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't wait

I can't wait to hear more. So sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No no

I think I've seen this done better elsewhere. What a waste of time. If that makes me a hater, fine. Fuck all you wankers who want to praise a piece of SHITE like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story concept, need editing help.

I liked the concept of your story, but you really need to spend time editing. For example, the girl whose clothing you are trying on is your cousin, not your sister. To be honest, reading the story left me with the impression that it was written in a different language, and then translated to English with software. Great concept, liked the story, please spend time editing, or ask for editing help here.

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594over 9 years ago
Yes Namowa, you do have a compelling story here...

In response to your query, yes. There is a story here and you should persue it. If you feel like you need an editor there are lots of them available who will do it for free (Have you ever tried to find an editor in the outside world who would do it for FREE??? they don't exist). Take advantage of it!

No need to apologize, you're creating something and that takes courage and talent. So, welcome to the TG/CD world here on Literotica and welcome to the company of writers whose creative talent the haters love to tear apart because they don't have it...and never will.

cliptoecliptoeover 9 years ago
Yes, Namowa, please do continue

Please do share more of this promising and warm story with us. Dont let the critics stop you. Editing issues can be handled, but creativity like yours is a gift that many of us want you to continue to share. Your story and character work makes me want more. Please dont let the haters get to you.

AmandaBabydollAmandaBabydollover 9 years ago
Love it

Well done. Captures some of the feelings nicely. I once wore a bra under my jumper as I was home alone and our neighbour stopped to chat. I was terrified he would notice. Scary at the time. Exciting thought now. :-)

Totally relate to the magazine images and being held around the waist by a man

Xxxx

Amanda.

jocrossjocrossover 9 years ago
great start

well written and nicely developing

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 9 years ago

Ohh Paul...You are such a sissy! Yes, you are! A nice little sissy girl! You are exactly my kind of boy! I can't wait to see you taking female hormones and turning into a hot slutty girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous