All Comments on 'Being Bad'

by MissA5

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nice story for those of us that enjoy this sort of thing, hope you do add more.

jayhiljayhilover 11 years ago

Great story! I love pee fetish stories as I share the same fetish. Hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!

Great story, MissA! can't wait for the next "naughty" chapter! you've got my interest!

i don't know why but i LOVE pee stories so much! and i LOVE the way you write them, Baby! you have a great straight forward style. please keep posting, won't you?

LocastorLocastorover 11 years ago
Great start

How much does Hannah like pee, MissA5? Your new readers are hoping that the answer is "lots"!

MissA5MissA5over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you to the commenters on my new story!! I sincerely appreciate it. To clear some things up, there will be (at least) a chapter two, and to Locastor, I think you'll find out just how much she likes it in the next chapter!

~Miss A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a hot story! I'm jealous of David, lol. Hope to see another chapter!

Markie2003Markie2003over 11 years ago
Love it!!!

What a great story!!! Love pee stories and especially thru panties, so naughty and sooooo hot. I wish I walked in on her doing that..............write me!!!!

liqueurliqueuralmost 11 years ago
love it

you have me open-mouthed. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot !

I loved her peeing in her panties and the chair in public.

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006over 5 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic. This really is my sort of story! I just love Hannah's naughtiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good, but . . . .

Didn't go far enough--please complete the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous