All Comments on 'Being Crushed'

by ConnieChatterly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I honestly don't get it.

I can't help it. I feel sort of inferior because I "don't get it."

Like I'm not "feminine" or something. Or not a "woman."

But I don't like pain or to be humiliated. It hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Again, men, I believe, "normal" men

("normal" as I feel I belong to certain cultures) want to be dominated by a maternal figure. As they were as babies, as children.

They want this comfort.

There's nothing "radically feminist." This part of our historical tradition.

If anything it's not feminist at all.

I don't belong in American culture. The sex roles don't fit me. But there's nothing I can do about it. I'm stuck here. Like so many others.

(I belong in a culture where black-clothed, wrinkled women pull their aprons over their faces, as they cry and scream. And their husbands bang their heads--hard--into the wall, in frustration. And their children laugh.They love all this. It's normal.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just horrible

Really, really bad

MouseykinkMouseykinkalmost 10 years ago
Love the submission.

I love the feelings you describe here. It's amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just...

This wasn't domination...It was torture...sick

MommabirdMommabirdover 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories of all time. I love a story that begins with sex and stays with sex. And for one of the comments to use the word sick for this or any story on Literotica, well I hope they were kicked off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know how people end up places in Literotica they aren't looking for. Use words the search engine knows and read description* Read the tags before you read a story expecting it to get you off. I rate stories on their quality, respecting that people like different things.

I was happy to find a story that had all the things I put in the search engine. The smothering was a very happy bonus! I'm not into the verbal degradation so I skimmed through it, but love and was looking for a story with physical degradation, which you nailed. I love the way you describe the feeling when sub space is reached and when you get that rush knowing you've wanted something your whole life and finally are doing it with a partner who loves it as much as you do. There were a lot of hot elements put into the story without it losing it's flow. I wish there were more stories about male bdsm Masters smothering their slaves... Hot! Thank you for your vulnerability.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous