Being Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked down her tummy, and licked her leg, and then licked across her mound, down her lips, started going down on her again.

He ate her out, until she came again. She came easily.

He made her come easily.

She was a little surprised, as she finished. Not that she had trouble getting off from head, but it usually wasn't that easy. It had been a while, she supposed. She was coming a lot, and coming quickly, for sex with someone she didn't know. Normally it took a few times to click with someone, but Liam seemed to understand her, to find the right places, to know just the right speed and pressure without her needing to say, or push him down, or move him where she needed.

She lay there, worn out. She reached down, and felt his cock, and this time he'd gone soft.

She opened her eyes and wondered if she should ask. Then decided she would.

"We're done?" she said.

"I think so."

"We could again."

He looked almost surprised. "Only if you want to."

"I'm good," she said. "I'm really fucking good."

Liam grinned, and leaned back on the sacks beside her legs. Bec sat up, still breathing hard, dusty from rubbing against from the dirty sacks. Her hair had probably turned into mud, and there were smudges of wet dust on her arms.

She looked at Liam, and he didn't seem to want to look back. He had stood up, was pulling up his jeans, fiddling with his belt, almost like he was embarrassed now they'd finished.

"You don't need to say anything," Bec said.

He nodded.

"That was good," she said. "That was really fucking good. But it doesn't need to be anything more than that. You don't need to talk to me, or hug me, or whatever."

"Thanks," he said.

"Yeah," she said. "No worries."

She pulled on her clothes, still damp enough the cotton stuck to her skin. Liam went and picked up his toolbox and took it out to his truck.

Bec followed, and stood beside it with him.

"Hey," she said. "Come back if you want."

Liam nodded.

"Tonight," she said. "If you want."

"I might have to work a bit late. If I run out of time. To make up for this."

"Whenever you finish," she said. "It's just me here. Wake me up if it's late."

He nodded.

"Will you?" she said, wanting to be sure.

"Yeah."

"You promise?"

Liam nodded. He stood there, like he was trying to decide if he should, then kissed Bec. Once, polite, and got in his truck and drove away.

*

Bec moved some sheep that had started to run out of pasture, and cut more wood.

She was happy and tired and had just had good sex. She couldn't be bothered doing that much.

In the middle of the afternoon, earlier than normal, she decided she'd done enough. She went inside and had a shower, then sat out on the porch with a beer for a while, where it was cooler, and watched the trees move in the breeze.

She wondered if Liam would turn up, or if he'd just fuck her and disappear, before anything got complicated. She wondered if she should have made it clearer that she wasn't complicated, and there was no downside for him in coming back.

She decided should have been clearer. She would be next time.

She sat, and thought about Liam.

After a while she slid her hand into her jeans and made herself come, sitting there.

She was getting off a lot, and still wanting more. She was surprising herself.

When it got dark she went inside.

*

Liam turned up an hour later. Evening, but not late. Bec heard the truck, and put the outside lights on to check it was him.

Then she opened the front door naked, and stood there grinning.

He grinned back. He had a twelve-pack of beer and three boxes of different kinds of condoms. "Hi," he said.

"Hey."

Liam held out the condoms. "I didn't know what you liked."

"Liked," she said, surprised. "I don't care." She took them and looked at the boxes. "Any'll do."

She looked for a moment longer, then threw them back outside, past him, out into the darkness on the lawn.

"Or none," she said.

Liam looked at her, thinking.

"It's not like it really matters, is it?" she said.

He looked unsure. "I wanted to..." he said. "You know. Actual sex."

"So do," Bec said. "I do too."

They looked at each other.

"You're sure?" Liam said.

"It's not like it matters now."

Liam nodded.

"You know I'm not wearing anything, right?" Bec said.

"I know."

"So are you going to do anything about it?"

He fucked her doggy, on the hallway floor, so her knees skidded on the polish and almost hurt, enough she had to grab his shirt and kneel on that. She fucked him back, and sobbed and gasped, and tried not to make so much noise they disturbed the dogs and started them barking.

They didn't, but by the time they moved and went through to the bedroom, she didn't really care.

*

Bec liked watching men not quite come inside her. When they did, but were trying not to, and so horny they fucked it up. So she felt the first spurt inside, before they pulled out, all panicky, grabbing themselves, sprayed it around the room in a fluster, not caring where it went. She liked turning men on so much they couldn't get their timing right, and she liked their faces when they got to the point they forgot everything except being inside her, and how good fucking felt.

Liam almost came like that. Not quite losing control, but almost. He came a little bit inside her, then pulled out and finished kneeling over her, so it shot up over her tummy.

She lay there grinning. "You can inside," she said. "I'm fine."

He shook his head, and kissed her. Kissed her, and slid back down her, and started eating her out.

"Hold on," she said, still not sure if he cared about getting semen in his mouth. "I can go wipe or something."

He kept licking. She was almost sure she could feel semen next to his tongue.

"You don't have to do that," she said.

"I don't care," he said, his mouth against her. She felt his lips move, tingling, as he spoke, felt his hand still moving inside her.

"You don't have to," she said.

"Do you want me to?"

She shrugged.

"Do you mind if I do?"

"Not really," she said.

He grinned, and licked the semen on her tummy, then went back to eating her out.

She wasn't sure what to think. No-one had ever done that to her before. It wasn't that she liked it or didn't like it, especially, but she liked him not caring. She liked not having to stop, and that he wasn't fussy. The same as she liked not having to stop if she'd just blown someone and then wanted to kiss right away. It was convenient, that he didn't mind.

He went down on her, and he was as good as he had been earlier.

She came.

She was surprised she still was. That she wasn't worn out.

They lay there for a while, and Liam asked if she had anything to drink, and she got him a beer, and water too, because she was feeling thirsty, like they'd been exercising a lot.

They didn't really talk. They didn't have much to say, Bec supposed. They didn't know each other.

They lay beside each other, and sipped, and panted, and that was enough.

After a while Bec said, "I don't want anything from you except sex, okay?"

"All right."

"Just so you know. Just so you don't get the wrong idea."

"Okay."

"You can stay, though. Sleep here. If you want. Just don't think it means anything."

"I don't," he said.

Bec nodded, and decided that was enough. She didn't want to be cold, or mean, she just wanted to be clear.

Liam got up and went out into the hall. She heard the bathroom door close.

She lay there for a while, feeling lazy and happy, enjoying having had too much sex. She felt sleepy.

Liam came back to bed and put his arm around her.

This was what she missed, she realized, being single. The warmth in bed at night and the company. She wondered if she'd been lonely here, on her own, with her parents away, and the sex had just been a reason to make Liam stay. It was almost like that, she thought, but not like that at all.

After a while she went to sleep, and it was nice being held while she did.

*

Bec woke up at dawn, when she normally did, as the light around the curtains was turning pale and grey and the cockatoos were starting up outside.

She felt something wet and soft against her, lapping on her. She felt a mouth, a sucking on her pussy, someone between her legs. She reached down, sleepy and confused, and found a head.

She was on her side, still barely awake. Liam was having to stretch to reach her. One of her legs was over his arm, and he was tipping her slightly to reach. No-one had ever managed to do that to her before, to give her head without waking her up as they got started. She was impressed.

She lay there for a while pretending to be asleep. Just to see what he'd do. He kept licking gently, seemed to be trying to roll her onto her back with a faint pressure, turning her without waking her.

"How the fuck," she said eventually, "Did you get down there without waking me up?"

"Slowly."

She laughed, and pulled him up, kissed him. Kissed the taste of herself off his chin.

"Good morning," she said, and pushed him back down.

She stayed as she was, because it was comfortable and she was half asleep. He kept licking gently, like he was still waking up too, not trying very hard to get her off just yet.

After a while, she reached down, patted the sheets, felt around for him, for his cock.

"I want you inside me," she said, her hand around him.

She pulled him up behind herself, so they could fuck side-by-side, curled together, without her moving much, all lazy and comfortable and slow.

After a while, not turning, still looking over at the wall in front of her, she said, "Come inside me."

He did. Almost like her telling him to turned him on.

He came inside her, and filled her with himself, and she felt him finish and thought they were done. He rolled her onto her back and licked her, surprising her. Licked her as she lay there all sticky, pushing his tongue inside her.

"You don't have to," she said.

"You didn't," he said.

"I know," she said. "But I did before. Last night."

"But you didn't now."

"I usually don't. Not from sex."

"So I'll do this," he said. "And then you will."

"Yeah," she said, wondering why she was bothering to argue. "Okay."

She lay there, and felt him, and fairly soon she came. It was good. It was thoughtful. It was a nice way to start the day.

*

"How long are you around?" Bec said, lying in bed, watching as he got dressed. He'd said last night he was from Wagga, and only here to fill in during Barry's holiday.

"End of the week. Two more days."

Bec thought about that. It was fairly soon.

"Come back tonight if you want," she said.

He pulled on his jeans and then sat on the side of the bed, holding his shirt, looking at her. Looking all serious.

"You don't have to," she said. "Only if you want to."

"I want to," he said, then stopped.

Bec waited. She didn't really mind one way or another. She'd already got laid, had got it out her system. She wouldn't mind having sex again, later, but not so much she cared, right now.

"I'm with someone," he said. "In a relationship."

Bec wasn't sure what to say. "Then it's kind of a shitty thing to do, isn't it? Being here with me?"

"Yeah," he said, and actually looked like he meant it. "I'm sorry, just the way you came after me yesterday."

Bec nodded.

"If you don't want me to come back, that's cool," he said. "I understand why."

"I don't give a shit."

He seemed surprised.

"It's a shitty thing to do to her," Bec said. "Not to me. I don't care."

He looked at her, thinking.

"I mean yeah," Bec said. "You're not a nice person, but it's not like I'm trying you out for the long term, you know what I mean."

He nodded.

"It wouldn't really have worked with you in Wagga and me here, would it?"

"I suppose not."

"So come back," Bec said. "If you want to. It's just sex. I don't care."

He nodded, and pulled on his shirt, and leaned over to kiss her and left. He took a while at the door, getting his boots on, and then she heard him drive away.

*

Liam came back. He drove up that night, and kissed Bec in the hallway, then pulled her into the lounge-room, onto the sofa, to fuck her. Then again on the kitchen bench when she went to get water, and then on the floor when she slipped and fell over.

Afterwards, they sat at the kitchen table, breathing hard, and Bec decided she should be a little more hospitable.

"Want something to eat?" she said.

"Yeah, okay."

She looked in the cupboard. She didn't have much around. In the end she made fried eggs and toast. She had chooks outside, and bread in the freezer, and she'd forgotten to go to the shop. She didn't normally bother eating properly when she was the only one there. Her mother was obsessed with sensible eating the rest of the time, enough she could do with a few days of sandwiches and fry-up.

They sat at the table and ate.

Bec stayed naked, even though she'd had to be careful frying. Liam kept looking at her whenever she sat around naked. She was naked, and he'd gone and got his jeans and pulled them back on, and she was looking back at him anyway. He was all hard muscle and lean arms and skin stained with grease and oil. She'd started off being the picture on the workshop wall, she thought, but now he was too, a little bit.

She'd had so much sex lately that she felt chafed a bit, inside. She had sore legs, from holding them apart too long. She had hickeys on her neck and on one of her breasts.

She had hickeys for the first time in years.

Bec thought about this, about what she was doing. She thought about Liam's real life, and wondered why he was here.

"What's she like?" Bec said suddenly, a bit perversely.

"Who."

"You're girlfriend?"

He looked at her for a while, thinking. Like he didn't know what to say. Bec was curious, but was also making trouble, just a little.

"You don't have to tell me if its weird," she said.

"It's not that," Liam said.

"So what's she like?"

He shrugged. "Nice. Kind to people."

Bec nodded.

"Wants kids," Liam said. "The usual."

"I don't," Bec said.

"Yeah?"

Bec nodded. "I probably have to, because of this place. I have to make someone to pass it on to. But I don't really want to."

Liam ate, and looked at her for a while, like he was thinking. "Hey," he said. "The sex. You're not..."

"Not what?" she said, then realized. "Don't be an asshole. I'm on the pill. I just like how it feels."

"Sorry."

"Seriously?" Bec said.

"I was just asking."

"But seriously?"

"I don't know you very well," he said. "I was just asking."

Bec nodded, and realized it was true.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk," she said, after a while.

"Why's that?"

"So we don't fight by mistake."

He seemed surprised.

"I'm serious," she said. "This is good. I want what this is. But you're right. I hardly know you. Maybe if we talk too much, we'll just fight."

"What would we do instead?" Liam said.

Bec grinned.

"Yeah," Liam said. "Okay."

*

The next morning, after more sex, when Liam left, Bec went outside naked and kissed him goodbye. She stood on the front porch, in the cool morning air, and watched him go. He almost drove into the gatepost watching her in the mirror.

She'd never been out here naked before. Not this close to the house. She'd used to sunbathe topless when she was fifteen, a long way up the back where no-one would catch her, but she'd never just walked around naked before.

It actually felt quite nice. Soft air on skin that had just felt someone's mouth, and coolness drying her sweat.

She stepped off the porch, and went a few steps down the path. Cockatoos sung from the trees.

No-one was going to catch her. No-one was around. She'd hear any cars out on the road, and have plenty of time to get back inside.

It felt brave, and daring, and oddly free. She stood for a while, looking around, and then ran back inside.

*

Bec was in the bath when Liam turned up that night. He called out at the front door, came into the bathroom when she shouted back. He stopped, and looked at her, then got undressed and climbed into the bath too. Bec thought he might pull her out, or get all horny, but he just massaged her feet and rubbed her with his toe until she was the one who got horny and let the water out and dragged him through to the bedroom.

Afterwards, after the first time, Bec lay on her back with Liam still between her legs. Her breathing was fast, and she was sweaty, and he was still hard enough to stay inside her and not slip out.

"Hey," she said. "I was thinking. After you finish here, after you go back home..."

He looked at her.

"You don't need to phone me or anything, you don't need to stay in touch, but if you're ever back this way, and you want to, come and see me."

"Okay."

"Just wear pants. My parents might be around."

He grinned.

"And don't say you're here to fuck their daughter. Just ask for me."

He nodded again. "If I do, I will."

Which wasn't the same as he definitely would, Bec noticed. That put her in a slightly bad mood.

She got up, and went and got water, and he followed her and asked what was wrong.

"Nothing," she said, but he wouldn't leave it alone. He kept asking.

Instead of talking, she led him outside and they had sex on rug on the front lawn. She started off looking up at the stars, past his head, feeling awed and touched by the brilliance of the night sky. After a while she decided that fucking outside wasn't really romantic, it was just dirty, so she turned over so they could fuck doggy, and she knelt there and felt him inside her, and in the end she actually came, while the frogs croaked and the possums rustled in the trees and Liam groaned trying not to finish before her.

Afterwards, as he took his turn, she realized she was contented again. She wasn't sure why a casual fling was getting her so moody.

*

They went back inside, and got into bed, and Bec thought about odd moods, and Liam, and what he was going back to when he went back to his life.

She was a little curious. She wanted to know more about him.

"Would your girlfriend mind if she found out?" she said.

Liam looked at her for a while. "He might."

"Ah," Bec said. "What?" She rolled over to look at Liam.

"He," Liam said. "My boyfriend. He might, yes."

Bec wasn't sure what to think. First that Liam couldn't be gay, since he'd just been fucking her. Second that it made sense, because he was way too hot for a tractor mechanic otherwise. Third that she'd been letting him bareback her, and come inside her, and gay guys had more diseases.

She stopped when she thought that. She was a bigot. She knew she was a bigot. She hated that she'd thought that, but she was worried.

"Should I have let you come inside me?" she said.

"How do you mean? Because my partner's a man?"

Bec shrugged. She felt bad, but she didn't want to back down and say it was okay when it wasn't.

"I don't have anything," Liam said.

"Okay."

"I don't."

Liam was looking annoyed. Annoyed enough Bec felt guilty.

"Hey," she said. "Sorry. I didn't mean... I didn't know what to think. That just came out."

"You fuck without condoms too," he said.

"Yeah, I know."

"You could have anything."

"I know. I'm sorry."

Bec sat up and hugged her knees. They both stayed where they were for a while, quiet. Bec started wondering how gay Liam was. Whether somehow she'd changed his mind.

She really was a redneck, she told herself. She was a horrible person.

He was bi. Of course he was bi. It was only her surprise that made her take so long to realize.

"It mustn't be easy," she said, trying to make up for asking about diseases. "In Wagga."

"It's fine."

"In a small town?"

"How's it being a slut in a place like this?"