Being J Lo's Pet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brought the plug over to me and said." You wanted to lick and taste her ass earlier, here taste it now and clean this butt plug off now."

She shoved the plug into my mouth and started fucking it in and out. I could taste Janet's ass on it and my cock started to twitch and and get hard as I used my mouth and tongue to clean the butt plug.

J Lo pulled it out and walked over to the wall and pulled down a black strap on about eight inches long and put the harness on. It had a small insert that went up inside her and curved so it touched her g spot and had another piece on it that rubbed up against her clit.

She walked over to Janet and grabbed her leash and led her behind me. "He was worried about your ass earlier. We will see how worried you are about his. I'm going to fuck him in the ass with this strap on and all the lube his asshole and my fake cock are going to get is what you provide."

She took Janet's face and shoved it into my ass crack. Janet's tongue immediately started to lick on my ass hole. I'd never had that done to me, even though I'd done it plenty of times, and the feeling was amazing as she snaked her tongue past my sphincter and up into my ass.

She was using her tongue like a small little cock and using her saliva to coat my asshole and rectum, getting them ready to be invaded by my Mistress's fake cock.

My cock had now grown to full attention and was rock hard. J Lo grabbed Janet by the hair and pulled her back away from my ass.

" Well slut you were awfully enthusiastic about that. Now suck this cock of mine and get it ready."

Janet took the strap on and started to suck and lick on it. She was slobbering all over it and covering it with her saliva. J Lo let her continue for a few minutes.

" Times up." J Lo said as she pulled Janet's head away.

She walked behind me and positioned the head of the cock against my asshole. "Relax pet. I hope she got you good and ready cause I'm going to shove all I can I you on the first thrust."

"Slut get under him and get ready to let him cum on you but you are not to touch him. I just want you there in case he cums I want him to come on your face."

Janet crawled over and got into position underneath me with her face just below my cock. I felt J Lo start to push and willed my ass to relax.

She wasn't kidding about shoving it all in at once. As soon as the head started in the thrust forward with all she had and slammed all eight inches in my ass. I screamed out in pain ,but she didn't care. She just pummeled my ass.

After about a dozen strokes a weird sensation came over me. I was starting to enjoy her fucking me. The two parts that were in and on her were working their magic on her too as she was fucking faster and starting to moan as her orgasm was building.

Then it happened. She was hitting my prostate just right and I started to cum. I shot load after load of cum and it was covering Janet's face. One spurt hit her in the chest covering her tits, then the next hit her right across the mouth and eyes. She licked her lips and swallowed all she could. The rest of that spurt had stuck her eyes together.

I shot one more load of cum with most of it landing in her hair. About that time J Los orgasm hit. She buried her cock into me and I could feel her shuddering as wave after wave of orgasm hit her. I could feel her juices running down the back of my legs.

She collapsed on my back and I could feel her rock hard nipples pressed into my back. She laid there a few minutes ten raised up and pulled the strap on out of my ass with a plop.

She came around and pulled Janet out from under me and led her up in front of me. She took her finger and wiped the cum off Janet's eyes leaving the rest. "Here Slave clean my finger off." and brought her hand up for me to clean.

I licked my cum off her finger and she turned to Janet. "Your turn slut, he cleaned your plug, you get to clean my cock after it's been in his ass."

She grabbed Janet by the head and started fucking her face roughly. She was gagging and choking but J Lo didn't care. She continued fucking her face for a few minutes until she was satisfied that it was clean enough.

She pulled it out and used Janet's hair to wipe all the saliva off of it. She reached down and turned me loose. She went over and put the strapon back on the wall. She turned and grabbed both of our leashes and said "Come slaves."

We crawled behind her to her bedroom and she said " you can both sleep at the foot of my bed tonight, but you had better behave."

I laid down at the foot of J Lo' s bed and Janet came down there and laid down beside me. When J Lo laid down Janet crawled up on top of me and we spent the night with me on my back and her laying her head on my chest.

We woke up the next morning and my face and beard were covered in dry pussy juice. Janet's face chest and hair had dried cum all over them.

J Lo came and told us to go get cleaned up and get plenty of rest because we were going to a party that night after the Grammys and we would both be there for anyone to use as they wanted.

We went to clean up and get some much needed rest. I wondered who would be at the party and just who by and how would I be used. After last night I couldn't wait to find out.

12